Weirdest places you (got) fucked?

3 hours ago, Aixactif said:

On the sidewalk next to some trash cans. Excited to get some new ideas from this thread.

Hot! Sounds like there's a story there lol

Done it in mall, hotel and bank bathrooms, hot tubs, balconies were someone could have seen.

The naughtiest thought was while hiking a very busy trail up a small mountain next to a city. This guy and I had been dirty talking for a bit so decided to go on a hike together. After working up a sweat and hiking for 25 min we skid off the trail behind a large rock, with full view of another mountainside (someone zooming in could have seen). Sucked, fucked, and bred listening to the foot traffic and conversations of bypassing hikers.

• Upvote 1

Re-construction site, a rear entrance to a VA clinic, ... during broad daylight!  My FB at the time liked exhibitionism.  🤩

Parade of Homes, so open houses for sale with many folks also doing walk-thrus, my BF at the time forced me to get on my knees, and give him a BJ in the kitchen of one of the homes on tour!  😛

• Like 1

Tons of parks and bathrooms and rest areas.  One of my best memories is a deserted rest area, the partition between the urinals disappeared years before. I was standing with a foot on each neighboring urinal, squatting down, and the guy was fisting me.

plane, several times.  Train, couple of times.  Frontage roads.  Bent over car hood. Fences.  In the middle of a soccer field at 2 am.  On a boats.  Hot tub.  Pool float.  ABS.  Legit movie theater.  Locker rooms.  In a storage unit.  Etc

• Like 2