The pastor’s wife

Oracle1100

Lila was 44 years old. Wife have a pastor. Named Jim. In a small town. He had a large congregation with his church. She loved her husband and two children.  Her 14 year old son. Peter. And 18 year old daughter Grace. Lila did not approve of Grace’s boyfriend Cole. A dark hair blue eye 19 year old high school drop out. She made it clear about her feelings on Cole.  Grace had her mother’s green eyes and red hair.

Lila caught Cole sneaking out of Grace’s bedroom. In which she and her husband decided that if she was going to be sexually active. Grace should be on the pill. Catching Cole briefly naked seeing him uncut and hard made Lila want to have sex with Cole. Even though it was wrong to even think of such things. 

Cole did catch Lila checking him out and smiled. Thinking if I can fuck that woman and then use it against her.  Cole who was 5’11 medium build knew how to get women into bed then blackmail them. And Lila being a pastor’s wife would get him what he wanted. Some cash from the churches safe. 

Cole put his plan into action. There was a church retreat for the men coming up. Grace and Peter went to visit their grandparents. Leaving Lila alone.

”Hello Mrs. Loomis.” Cole said has he approached Lila. “Cole, Grace isn’t here.” 
“I know.” “I came to see you.” “I know you don’t like me.” “You think I’m trouble.”

”yes I do.” Lila responded coldly. “You took Gracie’s virginity.”  “We wanted her to save herself for marriage.” “Now what can I do for you?” Cole took Lila’s hand and kissed it. “What are you doing?” Lila shocked. “Apologizing Lila.” “And confessing.” “Let’s go into the church so I can confess to you.” “You should wait for Jim to get back.”  Lila said. “It’s you who I have to confess to.” 

Now in the church. Lila and Cole sit in the first pew. Cole. Holding Lila’s hand takes it and puts it on top of his pants. Lila pulls her hand off it. “What are you doing?” “You need to leave now.” 
“Really Lila.” “I caught you checking me out.” “You going to say you haven’t thought about me fucking your?” Lila stunned “No it’s wrong. I’m married.” “You’re my daughter’s boyfriend.” 
Cole kisses Lila. She doesn’t resist. Cole unzips her dress. Lila undoes his pants. Rubbing his hardon through his briefs. Cole and Lila go to the pulpit. Cole lies her down under the crucifix. Pulls off her panties revealing a hairy bush. He pulls off his shirt and underwear and starts to eat her pussy. “Ahhh” Lila moans. She leans up and takes off her bra. Cole then places his dick into her mouth. She works on it like it’s a lollipop. After a few minutes he fondles her breasts. Even sucking on them.  Cole then slowly places his dick into one of the tightest pussys he’s ever had fucking Lila was a lot easier than he thought. He changes positions. Having Lila riding him while she’s moaning and looking up at the crucifix.

”my cock feels good deep inside you, doesn’t it Lila?” “Ahhh god yes it does.” Lila answered. 
Cole was ready to cum inside. Shooting several of his loads into the pastor’s wife. 

A few days later Cole met up with Lila. She had to be careful not to be seen. Otherwise a small town would talk. 
“I can’t do this again.” Lila said softly.  Cole who was now undressed “one last time Lila.”  Lila got undressed and on her knees and started sucking Cole’s cock. “She sucks cock better than Grace” he thought. Cole turned Lila to fuck her doggiestyle. Lila wished Jim could be an exciting lover. Once again. Cole bought her to orgsim. Something her husband wasn’t able to do. She looked at the seamen dripping out of her vagina. 
Lila took a shower. Cole decided to join her. 
“wait” Lila said. “I thought this was it.” “Is it really over?” Cole asked. He kisses her and fucks her in the shower with more passion than he did in the church. 

A week later.  Lila gets a package in the mail. In it are photos have her getting fucked by Cole. With a note that says “You’ll get all the photos including the negatives.” “For $1000.00” “Hate for your husband to lose everything and finding out his “so called faithful wife” his a slut.” “Meet me at the address below on Friday at 930 am.” “Don’t show up with the money in cash, I let the photos and videos out.”

Lila to get the money from the safe. Made it look like a break in. She couldn’t tell her husband. That she had been sleeping with their daughter’s boyfriend. And someone found out and was blackmailing her.  She put the money into a briefcase. Put it in the shed till Friday morning.  The police suspected that it might have been gang members in the area who had been breaking into places. 
Friday morning came. Lia was going to see her blackmailer.  The address was for an old motel on the outskirt of town. Lila made sure she was parked a few blocks away just in case anyone should see her. She was instructed to go to room 211.  She was a few minutes early. The door was unlocked and walked in and saw Cole.

”Hi Lila, I see you brought the money.” Cole said smiling.

”It was you?” Lila asked. “Who blackmailed me.”

”Yep.” Cole said. “I knew I could fuck your daughter.” “But I couldn’t blackmail her.” “When I saw you checking me out.” “So I decided that a married woman with two children, who is a pastor’s wife would be a much easier target to coax into bed.” “Lila let’s complete our “deal”.”

Lila gives Cole the briefcase. In return He gives her the all the photos and videos. 
“So Lila since I rented this room.” “You wanna  fuck one last time?” I promise you there are no cameras hidden here.”

”you get me into bed to blackmail me and now you want to fuck me?” “No thanks.” She goes to slap him, but grabs her hand and kisses her. She finds herself undoing his pants and pulling down his underwear and taking his dick into her mouth. Sucking it with a fury. Cole pulls her shirt off of her seeing she’s braless. Hoisting get into the bed sucking on her nipples. Taking off her shorts. Then underwear. Cole insert his dick into Lila’s tight pussy.  “Oh god” she shouted. He was ready to cum. Shooting his load deep inside of her. 
Cole kept his word about not having cameras in the motel room. 

Lila went home. Didn’t tell Jim or her family anything about what happened.  Had sex with her husband a few days later. Since Jim only liked to have sex twice a month.

Lila went to the doctor to discover she was pregnant. But she knew it wasn’t Jim’s. It was Cole’s and she now hod to keep that her blackmailer was the baby’s father 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1