I may have to go bareback to ever get

dgamenstuff

On 8/18/2023 at 3:38 PM, dgamenstuff said:

So what is an older gentleman who has always practiced safe sex because he grew up in the really really bad days of AIDS to do?

Cause it is time to take it in the ass .... without the barrier.

Only you can decide, eh?  And this reads like you have.

We're all individuals and land at different places on this depending on who and how we are. Of the thousands of cops and loads i have received, i can count on one hand the number of times there was a condom on the cock. i lived through the AID's pandemic of the 80's and lost my oldest gay brother to AID's.  It was awful and scary, but never scary enough to outweigh my need/desire/drive for a  Mans bare cock and seed inside of me. 

Life is full of risk. The recent Covid pandemic reminds us that going to the grocery store can result in ones death, i.e., that just breathing the air of someone who is contagious can result in death.  i think a lot of hesitation and fear are associated with the cultural stigmatization that often accompanies sex.

Death and sickness are an intrinsic part of life, but some sources of both get a lot more attention than others.  For me? It's a lot more deleterious to my life and living to go without the joy and pleasure of being with a Man, to go without the complete connection of BB sex, than the risk of getting a disease. 

• Like 3

I'm not sure of the OPs age, but I came of age in Sydney, NSW in the 80s, even then arguably one of the gayest cities in the world. We also had the "Grim Reaper" commercial about HIV, so I know what it felt like to have the crap scared out of you and carry that fear for decades.

If you are ready to lay down your burden of fear and dread about HIV and STIs in general, get an appointment for PrEP, Doxycycline PEP, get your Hep A and B shots, and your HPV vaccination. I set down my fear and I've never been happier. 

There is nothing like the feeling of a man you're connected with cumming inside you when it's what you both really, really want.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2023 at 10:48 PM, BottomSlutSF said:

if

if if if .... the moon may just crash into the earth and wipe us all out too. 

To the OP, deal with the facts as they are today, just as many of us did when hiv came along.  If/when the facts change, then we'll all alter our behavior to deal with some new threat.  I rather think that the medical professionals are watching carefully, and if/when some other horrific disease appears, we'll be the very first to know - take whatever the appropriate steps are, and go on with our lives. 

I remember all too well the horrors of the hiv crisis, and you and I both took the appropriate action and lived through it.  We'll do that again if we have to.  In the meantime, live your life on your term, take the appropriate precautions, and then jump onto the pile and enjoy the hell out of it.  

Maybe tomorrow will never come, but it's far more likely it will, right? 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

if if if .... the moon may just crash into the earth and wipe us all out too. 

That is ignorant and a half brained way of looking at risk, we know the moon can not be knocked of its rotation around the earth, it violates laws of physics, we know the moon is slowly moving away from us a few centimeters a year, so one can safely assume the moon will never crash into earth. Yes there’s that tiny probability that a large celestial body impacts the moon in dramatic fashion, and changes rotation until earth gets struck. 

I have the same train of thought along the lines of your own, but I just tend to see risk elevated when it comes to viral outbreaks, it’s the very way almost every major virus that affects humanity came into bieng a problem. You can still have fun and enjoy your life but acting like there is absolutely no risk is silly, and saying there is risk does not mean that you are guaranteed infection or anything else.