Your Last Load

Administrator and/or moderator, I don't know if it is just me but I seem not to find the subdirectory 'Post Your Last Load Story Here' with it approximately 200 pages
Somehow with the changes introduce on the past few day 'Post Your Last Load Story Here' got lost into the directory of 'Where did you get (or give) your last load?' with it approximately 1200 pages

I do like the side page of the website but I also miss the simple flow that the website had before the changes 😕

• Moderators

Nothing has been changed in the recent past about the Your Last Load subforum and topic (which are two different things).

The Your Last Load topic is a single topic created by @rawTOP in the General Discussion forum, where people post brief descriptions of their last load encounters:

The Your Last Load subforum is a whole subforum dedicated to (usually somewhat longer) descriptions of people's last load encounters, often with ensuing discussion if they are particularly noteworthy. In it there is a link to the topic above as well.

https://breeding.zone/forum/74-your-last-load/

Note that these are both outside the Backroom, and no HIV fetish or drug content is allowed in them!

Those encounters can (and should) be posted in their own topics in the Backroom forums:

For HIV fetish, you can use the "Anyone Recently Take a POZ Load" topic

For drug content, you can use the "Your Last Load, Backroom Edition" topic:

• viking8x6 changed the title to Your Last Load
8 hours ago, ottawawhtverbttm said:

Administrator and/or moderator, I don't know if it is just me but I seem not to find the subdirectory 'Post Your Last Load Story Here' with it approximately 200 pages
Somehow with the changes introduce on the past few day 'Post Your Last Load Story Here' got lost into the directory of 'Where did you get (or give) your last load?' with it approximately 1200 pages

I do like the side page of the website but I also miss the simple flow that the website had before the changes 😕

Drscorpio and Viking8x6 thanks to the both of you for the clarification, I was under the impression that there was a 'Post Your Last Load Story Here' under 'Where did you get (or give) your last load?'
Now I am good with it 😊

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.