The Poz-tender

• 3 weeks later...

The last few days had been super hectic. Mike had not had anytime for his pozzing fun. While he had made a ton of money, he still wanted to knock up another hole before he left. He only had today. He worked tonight and flew out in the morning. 

He jumped on Grindr and found a hot skinny fem boy, Adam, that wanted his dick. He was 19, 6’0, 4.5 in cut dick, and skinny. He was also neg and not on prep. He totally fell for Mike telling him he was ddf on prep. 

Adam showed up to his room and knocked on the door as Mike was drying off from the shower. Mike answered the door naked and he saw Adams eyes almost bug out of his head. 

“Get in here boy and suck daddy’s dick”

Adam did as he was told and dropped to his knees right inside the door. Taking Mikes’s big fat semi hard dick in this throat. He was choking in no time from the throat fucking Mike was giving him. 

Josh opened the connecting door to Mike’s room and walked in. “He bro, you have the sheet for tonight? Oh, I see you decide for some fun.”

“Yea, I got this little fag here to suck and ride my dick. Come over and he will suck yours too”

Adam tried to pull off the dick but Mike held his head on it. He looked down at the boy and said, “I know you’re a slut and want both our dicks”

He let Adam off his dick just enough for him to say “Yes daddy”

As Josh came over and stripped Mike directed Adam’s throat onto his buddy’s rock hard dick. Mike moved behind Josh and wrapped his arms around his upper body and looked over his shoulder at the fag deep throating him. 

“I think it’s time you fuck a boy hole buddy” Josh looked at Mike wide eyed, then got the mischievous grin he was know for. “Fuck yes!”

“First let me eat your hole as he sucks you before you fuck him” he didnt give Josh any time to object. He was down on his knees using his bigger muscles to hole Josh in place fucking Adam’s throat and while he spread Josh’s cheeks. 

Josh jumped when Mikes wet tongue hit his hole. But it was followed by a moan. He never had his ass ate by a guy but he loved it! HE continued to face fuck Adam as he felt this new heavenly sensation of his buddy’s warm tongue in his ass! 

Mike had been planning to break in Josh at some point but hadnt yet. He knew Josh was a pig and figured he be a bottom once he got a dick in him. But the best part was if he could fuck Josh he knew Josh would spread that toxic hiv seed to all the women he fucked and impregnated. So it be a double pregnancy, a baby and hiv. He figured now was the time. 

Mike directed Adam to lay over the sofa, took some lube and put it on Adam’s  hole and then on Josh’s dick. He stood behind Josh as he directed his dick into the raw neg twink hole. He stood behind Josh as he started to pump into the twink hole. His hard dick rubbing Josh’s upper right butt cheek as he kissed on Josh’s neck and ear lobe. Josh moaned with ecstasy.

As Josh got his rhythm, Mike put his lube covered fingers into Josh’s crack. Josh slowed for a minute but continued. He leaned into Mikes kisses as he started to pound Adam harder. Mike slipped his lube covered index finger into the spit drenched hole. Josh jumped at first but Mike kept the finger in him and he went back to his rhythm. 

“Let me put in you man. You will love it bro! Just this once.” Mike whispered to Josh. Josh had thought about taking dick many times. Never tried. Though several girls had rimmed him and fingered him. He nodded yes then whispered back “just pull out”

Mike didn’t answer back but instead lined his massive rock hard tool up with his straight buddy’s neg hole. He knew Josh didn’t take prep. He was precumming already! 

So as to not scare him out of it, Mike went slow, and once he was in held him still so he would not pull off. After about 2 minutes and 4 inches Josh stared to moan again. And then rock on the big raw rock in him as his own dick went into Adams twink hole. 

Soon Josh was balls deep in Mike’s dick fucking himself on his best friends big fat raw dick as he fucked his first boy ass. He was moaning and in heaven. It took all of 5 minutes for Josh to feel his nut coming on. 

“Fuck this is going to make me cum”

”impregnate that boy pussy bro!” Mike said as Adam  said “Fuck, yes bred me!”

Josh unloaded balls deep in the twink hole. He didn’t realize as he was cumming Mike was dumping his second poz load in his ass! He loved being a silent cummer. The first load he put in Josh shortly after he started getting into the man in the middle fuck. 

They de-coupled as Josh moved around to the font of the sofa and told Adam to suck his dick. Mike slide his still hard poz dick in the boy and continued to fuck him. Going very hard and deep to tear his hole. He knew his third load wouldn’t be as big so he needed to be sure the boy pussy tore. 

After about 10 mins of him hate fucking Adams boy pussy as he sucked on Josh’s now soft dick Mike moaned and announced he was cumming. Adam begged for the load. 

After resting from shooting his third charged load, Mike showed Adam out. He came back to a naked Mike on the sofa.

”Man I never knew having a dick in my ass would feel so good! I am glad you didn’t cum in me.”

”I never agreed to that bro, you got 2 of my poz loads in that ass. But hey, just think now you can give chicks a baby and HIV.”

”Yea, true. And now I can give dudes HIV since that twink pussy just now shows me how nice a faggot ass is. I figured you wouldn’t pull out and really kind of glad you didn’t”

”Sweet, let’s shower and then go to work. We both have a busy night and early flight.” 

“Sure but you think we could shower together?”

And that is what they did. Mike put another charged load and some piss in the formally neg hole of his best bud. They both went on shift after the shower and spent the night together in bed before going to the airport the next morning. 

Mike put another toxic load in that ass in the airport bathroom before Josh went on his flight home. Mikes flight was 30 mins later as they lived in different cities. 

2 weeks later Josh called Mike and said he was sick and he had the fuck flu. Mike flew to Josh’s city and spent 4 days nursing him back to health. Which included putting several toxic loads in his ass. On the last day the at home test confirmed Josh’s new status. They celebrated that night by bringing over a couple, guy and girl, to tag. Mike put 3 loads in the guy, Josh put a load in each, and took a load from the guy. 

After the couple left Josh thanked Mike for the gift and they agreed that future event weekends were going to be a blast as the knock hot guys and girls! 

The End.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
On 8/22/2023 at 12:54 AM, Talurim said:

Wish I was the bottom 🙂

Yup, wishing I were Rory!!!!! Taking those toxic Poz babies deep in my hungry cum hole...lucky li'l fag!!🧑‍🦰🍆💦☣️☣️🧑‍🦰😛

• Like 1