The Poz-tender

Part 1

Mike looked at himself in the mirror one last time before he left the bathroom. He was 6’2, 170 of muscle, blonde hair, and blue eyes. He looked like the stereotypical innocent jock next door.

He was only in his jockstrap underwear, which barely contained his soft 5 in dick, which became 8.5-9 in long and Red Bull can thick when hard. 

Mike worked as a bartender with a promotion company that sent him all over the country working a few days to a few weeks at a time working various events, concerts, etc. His boss loved that he had a stud like Mike to put behind the bar to help with sales. Mike loved the tips he got, as he always made insane amounts. He also loved to travel as he was free most days to explore the city he was in at the time. 

The thing he loved most was that it allowed him his favorite hobby of all, pozzing neg men. While he seemed straight and narrow he was really a piggy poz fag that loved sharing his seed to those who asked for it and those who didn’t. He loved the women hitting on him and flirted with them to get the tips, but he always took a hot man home to drill and seed!

This was the first trip he had taken in a few weeks and was ready to spread his toxic seed. He was already getting a little boned thinking of it as he got dressed. 

He was working a one week party event in Vegas. He knew there be tons of men to choose from to knock up tonight. He almost salivated at the idea. 

He left his hotel room, took the elevator to the main floor and walked to the party room he would be working that night to get things set up.

Mike was ready to infect a hole, a willing one or an unknowing one, and tonight he would do just that! 

Part 2 coming soon. 

• Like 34
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

It was just after 11 when Mike found his the trophy for the night. He was 5’8 or so. Had a small build. He purposely IDed him to see his age and name. 

Rory age 22. He flirted with Mike from the minute he got to the bar. As he walked away, his tight short-shorts showed his juicy ass! Mike’s dick swelled with anticipation. 

Rory would make appearances all night. Making some small talk. Lean closer each time. Mike loved the smell he gave off. 

Around 1:15 am as the night was winding down he saw Rory’s friends leave the bar. The crowd was sparse. He ask the other bartender to cover for him for a bit. 

Josh gave him a grin and said sure, hit that boy pussy. They covered for each other often when one wanted a quick fuck on a job. 

Mike approached Rory and started to talk to him then convinced the hot boy to follow him to a back storage area and o be able to “talk” easier away from the music. 

As they entered the room, Rory was on Mike, kissing and rubbing him all over. Mike loved how easy it was to get these boys to be in heat for him. 

The kissing lead to Mike telling Rory to get on his knees. He pulled out his massive dick which made Rory’s eyes go wide. 

“I have never seen a dick that big”

”Good, then your hole will be tight when it fucks you! But first open your mouth baby boy!” 

Before Rory could say anything else Mike stuck his dick down his throat. Face fucking him and making him choke on his big fat poz dick. 

“Its time I fuck that ass boy” he said as he pulled this dick from his mouth and pulled the smaller man up and bent him over the table. 

“Give me that big dick daddy! Do you have a condom? I ran out of prpe a month ago and haven’t been able to get a refill”

Mike almost came just from hearing the boys hole was fertile and unprotected. “We are good raw. I am on prep. You can relax and really enjoy this dick baby boy”

“Ok, but will you pull out before you cum?”

”if you want baby” he told another lie. His toxic cum was going in this neg boy hole! 

He used spit and his fingers to get him open. Then covering his boys mouth slammed his big dick balls deep. Plenty of tearing happening to let the precum infect his hole. The boy whined and tried to get away but Mike used his superior body to hold him in place while the hole stretched. 

“This is the quickest and easiest way to get you open for me boy. You want me to continue?”

”Yes, but go slow daddy, please.”

Moke smiled as he knew this boy was his next poz son. Even though he didn’t know it yet. He was slow at first. But hit different angel and even used his fingers when he pulled out to search the boys hole. He saw blood on his fingers and dick, which made him shove his dick balls deep and put load one of his highly toxic cum in the boy. 

Hr continue to fuck the boy and came a second time even deeper. And still continued fucking. One of his gifts was yo stay hard after cumming. 

Finally he pulled out and shoot his third load in the blue butt checks. “There my load boy”

”Fuck that was hot! You fuck my load out of me without me touching myself! You have a great dick. Wish I wasn’t going hole tomorrow!”

“Yea, but it’s a fuck to remember for you baby. Now I got to go back to the bar. Thanks for the fuck!”

He went back to the bar and Josh asked him in a hushed tone “How was that ass?”

”Tight and warm! Prefect for my load”

“Nice, I am taking that chick over there to my room. Going to impregnate her married pussy. Let her husband raise my kid!” 

Mike smiled, his buddy loved leaving behind legacies as much as him. “Go ahead and take off and knock her up.”

Josh thanked Mike and left him to clean up. When he got back to his room Mike jerked in bed to the video of he secretly recorded in the storage room of his pozzing of Rory. It only took 30 mins to change that boys life,  

One neg hole down, 5 more nights to get more!

Part  3 coming soon.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 19
  • Thanks 2

Mike and Josh meet up the next morning around 10 in the hotel gym. They exchanged stories of their conquests the night before. Josh put 3 loads in the married chicks pussy just the same number of poz loads Mike put in that neg hole. 

Josh knew Mike was a gifter and thought it was hot he liked knocking  up men  as much as Josh liked impregnating women. Josh even played wing man for him a time or two. 

As the went up to the locker room and change they notice a hot latin twunk type guy in the steam room.  They both stripped naked and went into the steam room. With their meat hanging out and a towel over their shoulder. 

They had tagged a few guys before. Josh always unloading in the lucky bottoms throat while Mike bred their ass. Josh was straight and  only fucked pussy, but had the view a throat was a throat. Plus men have better head. 

They purposely sat so the twunk could see their meat. Josh had a solid 7.5 inch and thick dick. Soft it was about 3.5 in and thick. Mikes monster was also prominent. 

As they talked Mike could tell the twunk was watching their dicks. He purposely started adjusting with his balls which fluffed his dick to about half hard. The twink eyes were glued the hole time. 

Finally after about 5 minutes, Mike said to the twunk “if your going to stare at it get on your knees and suck it boy!”

True twunk was in his knees in a flash licking Mikes balls and shaft. Then sucking it his piz dick deep. The twunk was amazing deep throating Mike massive schlong. Josh stroked himself hard as he watch the twunk choke on his friends meat. 

“Suck his dick boy while I eat your bussy.” Mike instructed the twunk. He had Josh’s thick meat in his throat and ass in the air in seconds. 

Mike ate that tight brown lightly hoary hole as he heard the twunk moan around Josh’s dick. After getting the hole wet enough to get his poz dick in he nodded at Josh to indicate it was fucking time. 

In a rapid move Mike stood up and forced his massive toxic dick balls deep in the raw brown twunk boy pussy in one push. Josh held the twunk head down on his cock as he tried to pull away while Mike held him still, impaled on his poz dick. Within a few seconds the twunk calmed and started to moan again on Josh’s dick as he started to move his hips on Mikes cock. 

Mike started to meet the twunks movement thrust for thrust. The sound of the trunk moaning in the dick, the thwapping of the thrusts, and the dirty talk of Josh telling the boy to take that raw dick all were music to Mike’s ears. 

After about 7-8 mins of fucking the twunk’s hole tightened and his cum sprayed on the steam room floor. Mike moaned and blew his toxic cum in the twunk’s now gaped hole. “Fuck yes boy take my babies! I am knocking you up!” He moaned as he flooded the twunk with his high virals load. 

Josh moaned hard and filled the twunks throat with his cum. Mike and Josh removed their dicks from the twunk, picked up their towels, and headed to the shower. Not saying a word the the twunk now on the bench breathing heavy from being worked over by two hung studs. 

They showered and got dressed not seeing the twunk again as they walked out of the locker room. As they went back to their rooms they high-fived at the door and Josh congratulated Mike in another poz son. They agreed to change and go see the sights for a bit before their shift that night. 

Day 2 and second hole seed with his toxic cum!

• Like 28
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 14