Server migration today! Post problems here.

rawTOP

2 minutes ago, pupHawaii said:

Top right corner, too (for me it shows up very light) - the line-up is

Thanks, pupHawaii.  Maybe it's just the light in the room - but I looked around the other day and couldn't even see it.  Plus, I didn't have much BZ time the other day.  

Thanks again for your help !!

WOW !!!   All of a sudden, presto - in the blink of an eye, the pages are back to where they used to be !!!!!!!

10:00 am, EST - miracle hour !!!   I've got my arms, legs, eyes, fingers, toes, balls all crossed.  Can't walk worth a damn, but that's ok ..... 

9 minutes ago, rawTOP said:

I've reverted to the older version of the theme. That may cause other problems, so 🤞

Thanks so much, rawTOP !!! 

Edited by hntnhole
crooked fingers
  • Like 2

so chat is working? but not for me..  there's definitely only one me!
(sorry RawTop if I should have posted this somewhere else!)

PDOStatement: Duplicate entry 'BreederDaddy99UK' for key 'name_UNIQUE'

Sorry you encountered an error. Details about this error have been written to our logs and will be reviewed to make sure it doesn't happen to other users.

I, for one, think it's just GREAT that the site is working again. 

It's a perfect example of how we should be grateful for all kinds of things - when they're gone, even for a day - it's a reminder that nothing lasts forever. 

Make every day count.  

• Like 1

• rawTOP locked this topic