Folsom (Berlin) community

gaypigbb

16 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

Hey Fellas,

so who else is here in Berlin?

I’ve arrived and now am relaxing. I am going to head to Ajpnia soon

I just arrived, doing some work until 16 then I am free more or less. Maybe let’s PM and share plans? 😌😈

• Like 2

On 9/12/2024 at 11:44 AM, NordicBtm said:

I just arrived, doing some work until 16 then I am free more or less. Maybe let’s PM and share plans? 😌😈

It was nice to meet you @NordicBtm😜😋😈🥵 I hope you don’t mind if I share here that your ass is amazing 😋

I hope I can be inside the following days too. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Been here since Saturday. lab naked last night was pretty amazing/awesome. If there's a picture of Sodom somewhere, I'm sure it looks like lab naked night at Folsom Europe!!! Adam party afterwards was sleazier/different but also fun. 🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦😁😜😎

• Piggy 2

4 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

It was nice to meet you @NordicBtm😜😋😈🥵 I hope you don’t mind if I share here that your ass is amazing 😋

I hope I can be inside the following days too. 

It was very hot especially the fuck train at one point with @bareback-flipflop in the middle 😈

We will have many more opportunities tonight and this weekend for nice breedings and cummy fucks at Biohazard and Pig party and of course our lovely Bull ☣️🐽💦🐂😈

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

1 hour ago, NordicBtm said:

It was very hot especially the fuck train at one point with @bareback-flipflop in the middle 😈

We will have many more opportunities tonight and this weekend for nice breedings and cummy fucks at Biohazard and Pig party and of course our lovely Bull ☣️🐽💦🐂😈

Being fucked while I am fucking is one of my favourite. 
However, it was also hot when we were positioned beside each other and were kissing while two tops were pounding our holes. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

3 minutes ago, bareback-flipflop said:

I wish too. It would be so nice and hot to have a meeting in Berlin with a couple of guys from BZ. Like a high school reunion 😀

Agreed.  There was a "Content Producer" event in Palm Springs a while back.  Wonder if there'd be enough interest in a "BZ Whores" meet up!  <oink>

• Upvote 2

Been here since Thursday- missed this thread earlier. Just at hotel chilling right now. Did Horsefair and PIG last night, and yeah, I’m pretty wrecked today! Was planning on going to Lab later to their “athletes” party, but not sure I can be bothered at this point. Think I’ll stay local and just head out to Bull, maybe Prinzknecht… and now that the weather has perked up, I might even try bending over in the Tiergarten after dark. Apparently there’s a closing Recon party at Connexion tonight- but not sure how many of us will have the energy to attend that one…

Still reckon PIG is the best sex party I’ve ever been too- words fail me.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1