Joining the Gang

RawNerd

• 9 months later...

This was an AWESOME story! What a great way to convert! Wish I could have joined a gang like that myself! (Hell, im still waiting for the day I get a positive result to begin with, but still! LOL) This one got me rock hard and dripping heavy!

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...

Well guys, here is todays find from the back of the file cabinet- hope any of you newer members who did not  get to read this when it was first posted will find some cock stiffening material here and enjoy the story , as many times and as much  as I probably did back when it first  came up, and again today as I reread it

• Like 2

Guest takingdeepanal
On 9/10/2019 at 7:36 AM, AlwaysOpen said:

Well guys, here is todays find from the back of the file cabinet- hope any of you newer members who did not  get to read this when it was first posted will find some cock stiffening material here and enjoy the story , as many times and as much  as I probably did back when it first  came up, and again today as I reread it

RawNerd always had a way with words. Wonder what became of him, and how he's doing ...

On 9/8/2011 at 9:07 PM, loadme68 said:

I've never done any chem-enhanced sex or other activities. But, this story just is a total turn-on with or without the chem. The protagonist is just sexy as hell and then the whole gang initiation is like a bottom's dream come true!

It's super hot being tweaked on meth and totally uninhabited letting a guy or guys fuck you BB or anything else they want to do to my ass.

• 2 years later...