New tubs in town?

So I walked over to get a haircut yesterday, and while en route, some guy handed me a palm-card advertising a "New, Private Men's Club: Sauna".  It's called WS, Wilton Social Club.  The piss reference is a bit obvious, but I asked the googler and there it was.  

Looks a little bit on the chi-chi side to me, but then I tend to like the more run-down type of fuckjoints better anyway.  Odd location of 1061 W Oakland Park Blvd - basically OPB and the 95.  The photos of the insides (including some towel-clad-musclemen) were a bit of a tease, so while it's clearly gay-oriented, it might be a bit on the upscale side as well. 

The hours are very generous: M-Th, 8am to 2am, Fri, Sat, Sun, 24 hours.  Also a couple of "pizza" nights.  All the usual no-no's:  "alcohol, drugs, weapons, illegal activities", but no mention of phones.  

When any of you go over there to take a sniff - or you hear about it from other guys - let us know.  Always good to have resources, right?

• 4 months later...
On 9/1/2023 at 10:41 AM, hntnhole said:

So I walked over to get a haircut yesterday, and while en route, some guy handed me a palm-card advertising a "New, Private Men's Club: Sauna".  It's called WS, Wilton Social Club.  The piss reference is a bit obvious, but I asked the googler and there it was.  

Looks a little bit on the chi-chi side to me, but then I tend to like the more run-down type of fuckjoints better anyway.  Odd location of 1061 W Oakland Park Blvd - basically OPB and the 95.  The photos of the insides (including some towel-clad-musclemen) were a bit of a tease, so while it's clearly gay-oriented, it might be a bit on the upscale side as well. 

The hours are very generous: M-Th, 8am to 2am, Fri, Sat, Sun, 24 hours.  Also a couple of "pizza" nights.  All the usual no-no's:  "alcohol, drugs, weapons, illegal activities", but no mention of phones.  

When any of you go over there to take a sniff - or you hear about it from other guys - let us know.  Always good to have resources, right?

I've been meaning to visit this place, but I fear it may be a waste of time judging by how crowded the 321 gets. Has anyone been there??

I haven't yet ... haven't heard from any guy who has, either.

For me, nothing beats Slammer ... Clubhouse II can be fun too though, and graaaaaaadually Ramrod is beginning to recover from the Breeding Ban ... seems to be taking too long though.  A day-pass at Inn Leather is always fun ... but the tunnel is closed this week, through Saturday. 

At least the cranes putting up that high-rise won't fall down on people stuck in their cars, like last time ....

Edited by hntnhole
access issues to I.L.

A friend went there for a special theme night play event and thanks to some Fellow Friends he had an OK time. He did tell me there were some flyers up about a late late night party supposedly from 4 a.m. till 10 a.m.  on the weekend when the place is open 24 hours. Maybe for the after bar crowd, or those who cannot get to sleep.... or something. Def curious what others have to say ( I suspect  what  gets posted on the Sniffies app for that location are being owner or employee generated, but again, who knows for sure )

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Thanks for that update, AlwaysOpen ... Can't depend on me to stay up all damn night though ... those days are in the rear-view mirror. 

When I am hunting for cock I have to force myself to go to sleep.