Did I pass gonorrhea?

A guy who I have hooked up with told me months later that I may have given him oral gonorrhea. 

He rimmed and bred me. If I did give him oral gonorrhea, would he also have gotten it in his penis? 

I have never tested positive for oral and anal gonorrhea and I am really puzzled. 

He was fairly cool about it but being told that I might pass something to someone is never a good feeling. 

• Piggy 1

3 hours ago, Bttml00king said:

A guy who I have hooked up with told me months later that I may have given him oral gonorrhea. 

He rimmed and bred me. If I did give him oral gonorrhea, would he also have gotten it in his penis? 

I have never tested positive for oral and anal gonorrhea and I am really puzzled. 

He was fairly cool about it but being told that I might pass something to someone is never a good feeling. 

When was the last time you were tested? It sounds like he got it from someone else but it doesn't hurt to get tested again just to be sure. If the results come back negative, let him know so he doesn't think it was you.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

When was the last time you were tested? It sounds like he got it from someone else but it doesn't hurt to get tested again just to be sure. If the results come back negative, let him know so he doesn't think it was you.

That is what I thought. I was tested last month in August with negative results. The hookup was back in May. 

2 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

so he doesn't think it was you

Fuck what he "thinks" ..... he's responsible for his own sexual health, and dealing with the lesser bugs - getting on PrEP, getting tested regularly, getting them treated when they come along - is part of the deal.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Bttml00king said:

That is what I thought. I was tested last month in August with negative results. The hookup was back in May. 

If you had the works done (throat/anal swab, piss, blood) and negative for all then you didn't pass it onto him and he can think it was you as much as he likes the test results say otherwise. 

Also if the hook up was May and you tested in August its likely he caught it from someone else in between.

• Like 1

It may be part of the deal but that doesn’t mean not checking with a previous partner or not letting them know. If you catch something it’s good to check with previous partners to let them know so they can get checked if they want.  In this case the poster could say they’ve recently been tested and that they are fine but “thanks for letting me know”.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, UKFFBBBtm said:

If you had the works done (throat/anal swab, piss, blood) and negative for all then you didn't pass it onto him and he can think it was you as much as he likes the test results say otherwise. 

Also if the hook up was May and you tested in August its likely he caught it from someone else in between.

Thanks. I did all that. That is possible that he caught it after we hooked up in May. 

I like taking raw cocks and take my sexual health seriously. I was more surprised that he didn't tell me back in May and told me just now when we chatted again. If he had told me back then, I would have gone to get tested.

6 minutes ago, Bttml00king said:

Thanks. I did all that. That is possible that he caught it after we hooked up in May. 

I like taking raw cocks and take my sexual health seriously. I was more surprised that he didn't tell me back in May and told me just now when we chatted again. If he had told me back then, I would have gone to get tested.

Sounds like he doesn't know where he got it from and is probably ashamed and just trying to project the blame onto you. Don't sweat it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, furlover45 said:

If you catch something it’s good to check with previous partners to let them know so they can get checked if they want

This assumes we have so much as a clue who they were.  We don't. 

They don't hand out name-tags at the fuckjoints.  We pay our dough, go in and fuck anything/everything we want that want's us.  

The point, as I see it, is that every guy should be proactive regarding his health - regardless of whether he actually knows who's loads he's been taking or not.  It's on each individual guy to take these precautions, whether previous partners or complete strangers.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Moderators

If he rimmed you and you had anal gonorrhea, you could have given him oral gonorrhea.

Anal gonorrhea often has no symptoms. So you might have it and not know.

But he only said "might have". If he's like you and me, he played with a bunch of guys between tests and only found out when he tested. Then he had to let *everyone* know they might have been the one.

He was doing the polite and appropriate thing and letting you know that you might have been tagged, so be aware of that and test if appropriate.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

If he rimmed you and you had anal gonorrhea, you could have given him oral gonorrhea.

Anal gonorrhea often has no symptoms. So you might have it and not know.

But he only said "might have". If he's like you and me, he played with a bunch of guys between tests and only found out when he tested. Then he had to let *everyone* know they might have been the one.

He was doing the polite and appropriate thing and letting you know that you might have been tagged, so be aware of that and test if appropriate.

Thanks, @viking8x6. I think the only way I could pass to him would be anal gonorrhea. If I did have, wouldn't he also get genital gonorrhea since he had bred me. And after that, I have sucked him clean which could cause me to get oral gonorrehea too. That is why I started this thread asking. 

I do appreciate others letting me know so I can go tested. If I am tested with STIs, I will let others know too if I can contact them. I don't know when he got tested or whether his oral gonorrhea had any symptom. If we didn't happen to chat online, he wouldn't have even told me. At least, he was rather casual and not in an accusative way. 

I was tested last month with urine, anal and oral swabs so I know I was all good with him. But who knows if I have caught something without any symptom since then. I started DoxyPep since my last test so knock on wood.