Is PrEP advised for fisting bottoms?

Howller

18 hours ago, RubberAustria said:

I am a fister and sometimes I put my cock in a hole that I just stretched. So fisting gets us tops also in a pig- mode. Horny as fuck. Eventually I shoot the  load on or in the hole. To be on the safe side- and for your partner- take prep asap.

Definitely agree, when I am fisting as a top, It gets me so fuckin horny and I want to fuck the stretched sloppy hole I have been fisting.  Definitely take Prep, it’s about protecting you and your partner. 

• Like 1

I will take a very slightly different tack from the general chorus here:

Yes, I think you should get on PrEP, but not because a FF top might decide to fuck you. I hate to break it to all these guys, but if you only agree to being fisted, and he sticks his dick in you, that's rape. Period. And all these guys thinking it's on YOU to protect yourself from a sexual assault they are hinting (without outright saying it) that they'd be willing to commit can go fuck themselves - consent is consent is consent, and if you don't have a bottom's consent to stick your dick in his ass, don't fucking do it.

That said, there ARE such guys out there. There are also guys who may slip you something in a drink to make you unable to stop a sexual assault. And there is also the possibility that, in the heat of the moment, a FF top who has only got permission to fist you asks to stick his cock in, and you - in the heat of the moment - either agree, or don't really make it clear that the answer is no.

In all of these cases, you could end up with a poz cock cumming in you. If you're involving other people outside your monogamous relationship (and how that works when you're getting fisted by others, I don't understand, but...) in play - or even putting yourself in the situation where someone might take advantage of you, then PrEP is a good idea.

(There's also PEP, post-exposure prophylaxis, where you take medication shortly after unprotected sex and continue to take it for four weeks to prevent any infection from taking hold. But if you're going to do that more than rarely, PrEP makes more sense.)

• Moderators

If you are planning on taking fists bare (as opposed to with gloves), then you should definitely consider PrEP.

Hangnails are a fact of life, and without a barrier, would allow blood/blood contact between a fisting top with a hangnail and the fisting bottom.

I actually know someone who (back in the 90s when viral loads were less well-controlled on average than they are now) acquired HIV through a hangnail on his own hand when it came in contact with HIV+ blood that he was helping to clean up after a nipple piercing bleed. Or so he claims.

• 4 months later...

Absolutely! Some top fisters like to fist my hole and then fuck my blown out ass after because they get off on having their erection in a hole that they can barely feel the walls of. Still others shove their penis in along with their hand and jerk off inside me.

1 hour ago, MuscledHorse said:

Absolutely! Some top fisters like to fist my hole and then fuck my blown out ass after because they get off on having their erection in a hole that they can barely feel the walls of. Still others shove their penis in along with their hand and jerk off inside me.

This describes me exactly.  I love to jerk off inside the hole I've fucked and fisted.  

I agree you should be on prep.  On those rare occasions when i consent to be fisted, I tell the top that he must blow a load in me when his hand comes out for good.  Depending on the top and the situation,  you may feel that way too. Protect yourself and your partner.  If he (or she) doesn't know of your extracurricular activities, then he won't know to protect himself. 

23 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

This describes me exactly.  I love to jerk off inside the hole I've fucked and fisted.  

I love being that blown hole that is freakishly loose and able to enjoy such extreme stimulation and use.

5 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I remember.  We fucked at a CLAW hotel party...

we should do it gain. I will be at CLAW again this year an will also be the demo bottom for the Fisting class, teaching a Sounding basics class and giving my seminar on The Power and Philosophy of Promiscuous Living. The rest of the time. my legs will be spread (sling in my room) and poppers flowing as guys stuff my ass gash, fondle suck and milk my fat genitals and enjoy me like the piece of sexual livestock that i am,

• Upvote 1