Do warts end someday?

I'm poz undetectable, love playing raw as much as possible and this year I got anal warts. I had surgery and everything was going fine for like 2 months and it seems I got them again, along while also being positive for syphilis. 

So, I'll probably have to repeat the surgery once more, but how many times will this go on? Will I ever be able to bottom again? 😞

It's pretty uncomfortable having my ass kinda sore and itchy, not to mention it seems to be constantly moist and I end up everyday with my boxers pretty wet back there.

I just want this to end and to keep being a pig

• Sad 1

Hi! So sorry for you! I also had problems for 3 years (surgery, circumcision) due to anal warts. I am not poz so these little bastards can be everyone’s problem. Be patient. These motherfuckers will go away, your holy hole will recover! And you will be able to bottom. Maybe try to be a top😜 Or switch to pissplay🤪 Just give your cunt the time it needs, your body tells you when you are ready for cocks.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, RubberAustria said:

Hi! So sorry for you! I also had problems for 3 years (surgery, circumcision) due to anal warts. I am not poz so these little bastards can be everyone’s problem. Be patient. These motherfuckers will go away, your holy hole will recover! And you will be able to bottom. Maybe try to be a top😜 Or switch to pissplay🤪 Just give your cunt the time it needs, your body tells you when you are ready for cocks.

Thanks for the encouragement haha, I really hope I can get them off sooner rather than later.

I have been topping lately, I do love it hehe but I still need my ass filled, but I guess it's good excuse to practice being a better top in the meantime, and yeah I do get piss still hehe

Gone through anal warts myself and mine went away naturally and have never returned since. It certainly does put a hamper on bottoming and can be a total buzz kill. Sadly most you can really do is be patient and play the long game and wait for it to clear again. 

Worst part for me is I know who caused me to get them and he was one of the weakest fucks and worst tops I've ever had. I was damn near breaking the laws of physics and of human anatomy to make my hole as accessible as possible (I may as well of had a 'handicapped accessible' logo as a tramp stamp) and dude just could not get it in/keep it in me. 100% not worth it and one of the few random hookups I really regret.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jimmi said:

There are studies that show hypnotherapy can work with warts.  I tried it and it worked a treat. Not cheap, but if you can afford it it’s worth a try. It can’t hurt. 

Color me skeptical about this. I’ve looked at a sampling of the available abstracts of studies from the 1960s to the present that purport to demonstrate the efficacy of hypnosis against warts - which are caused by a virus - and what’s out there strikes me as pretty dubious. These claims are being made on the basis of studies of quite small groups of people, and the success rate claimed is as low as 27%, and no higher than 55% - well, that puts us in coin-toss territory. The same study says that some of those studied who did not respond to hypnotic techniques that could be tested did respond to hypnotic techniques that could not be tested against controls. Well, there goes that study’s “findings” out the window. While it may be possible that some form of suggestion therapy is helping some participants boost their immune response - which is the only conceivable way hypnosis is going to have any effect on what a virus is doing - it also has to be pointed out that these cases also sometimes resolve without intervention simply because the body prevails against the pathogen - it’s hard to see how these studies account for the possibility of spontaneous remission as an alternative explanation for the result in any given case.

I’ve been the subject of hypnosis before. It isn’t magic. I would have to see some much more robust science behind this before I would count on a hypnotist as my line of defense against warts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

It's also important to note that while having the warts removed gets rid of *those* warts, the virus that causes them (HPV) may still be lurking in your system and can cause new outbreaks for some time. And of course, if someone else comes long with HPV (it's the most common STI), you can be re-infected. You don't develop an immunity to them.

As @rawfuckr notes, there is an HPV vaccine. It currently protects against 9 varieties of HPV - there are, in total, over 150 strains, of which 40 affect the genital area. The 9 the vaccine works against are generally the most problematic ones.

However - and this is key - it will NOT protect you against any variety you already have or have had. It's still a good idea to get it, even if you have had 1 or 2 varieties (and both of your outbreaks may have been caused by the same variant). But that doesn't mean you won't ever have another outbreak.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

It's also important to note that while having the warts removed gets rid of *those* warts, the virus that causes them (HPV) may still be lurking in your system and can cause new outbreaks for some time. And of course, if someone else comes long with HPV (it's the most common STI), you can be re-infected. You don't develop an immunity to them.

As @rawfuckr notes, there is an HPV vaccine. It currently protects against 9 varieties of HPV - there are, in total, over 150 strains, of which 40 affect the genital area. The 9 the vaccine works against are generally the most problematic ones.

However - and this is key - it will NOT protect you against any variety you already have or have had. It's still a good idea to get it, even if you have had 1 or 2 varieties (and both of your outbreaks may have been caused by the same variant). But that doesn't mean you won't ever have another outbreak.

So I gather from your post, if you are already infected, and these warts are problematic, they are with you for life? I noticed on television the ad for the HPV vaccine, but they seem geared towards children to prevent HPV in the adult life.  So are those adults who never had that vaccine, and develop the warts, pretty much "Fucked"?  Excuse my vulgarity but I just wonder how long an individual has to deal with the scenario, factoring into the equation, four outpatient procedures to remove them?  Is there light at the end of the tunnel (no pun intended)?

12 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

This is not exactly correct. The vaccine will not do anything for an ongoing infection: HPV infections are localized infections in the specific areas of your skin, where some cell's nucleus in those areas have been modified by HPV and become abnormal. For example the infection in the anus is always localized in specific areas of the upper layers of the skin. Hopefully the infection resolves itself, but when it doesn't the altered cells become cancerigenous and can spread around. 

The take away is this localization of the infection. While HPV vax won't do anything for an ongoing infected area it will prevent HPV settling in a new area, whatever the type maybe, even if you have the same type somewhere else,  reducing your overall chances of trouble. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

So I gather from your post, if you are already infected, and these warts are problematic, they are with you for life? I noticed on television the ad for the HPV vaccine, but they seem geared towards children to prevent HPV in the adult life.  So are those adults who never had that vaccine, and develop the warts, pretty much "Fucked"?  Excuse my vulgarity but I just wonder how long an individual has to deal with the scenario, factoring into the equation, four outpatient procedures to remove them?  Is there light at the end of the tunnel (no pun intended)?

Most HPV infections resolve themselves with time, but a few will cause trouble. Given how prevalent HPV is, you get a ton of cancer from it in the general population at large.

See my previous post, but the vaccine will prevent new infections, whatever the type, at any age. Officially the vax is now recommended for gay men up to 45 years of age, but anyone can get it (you have to pay after 45). The only reason for this criteria is to same money to the insurers and the 'system'. 

Edited by rawfuckr
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/23/2023 at 5:38 PM, tzukishiro said:

I'm poz undetectable, love playing raw as much as possible and this year I got anal warts. I had surgery and everything was going fine for like 2 months and it seems I got them again, along while also being positive for syphilis. 

So, I'll probably have to repeat the surgery once more, but how many times will this go on? Will I ever be able to bottom again? 😞

It's pretty uncomfortable having my ass kinda sore and itchy, not to mention it seems to be constantly moist and I end up everyday with my boxers pretty wet back there.

I just want this to end and to keep being a pig

I know the feeling. I got hpv also. And still an being treated. . They say the can go away but will return from time to time. Average time of recover ive ben told is 2yrs. 

The HPV vaccine only protects agains a subset of HPV viruses strains. There are also a number of other viruses that will manifest as viral warts. One hypothesis is that warts or viral outbreaks are thought to be triggered by trauma or stress and will trigger a breakout after nearby tissue damage or prolonged psychological stress when cortisol levels are elevated. As with most viral infections symptoms are usually the worst after a first lifetime contact and then subside with subsequent outbreaks being less severe.  Unfortunately, many viruses are never cleared and remain dormant. As we age and our immune systems wane breakouts may become more pervasive both in frequency and severity. An uncomfortable reality but I’d rather spend my life fucking freely with them than avoiding sex and hoping to maintain a pure body. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3