Do warts end someday?

5 minutes ago, fuckholedc said:

What is a travel clinic?

The travel clinic I go to is for international travel.  Usually Africa, Southeast Asia, central, and South America. They are familiar with illnesses prevalent in those areas and will recommend appropriate vaccination or prophylaxis. Many of them are affiliated with large hospitals, especially university hospitals.

1 hour ago, fuckholedc said:

What is a travel clinic?

A clinic where they do vaccinations for travel. Many travel destinations require you to have specific vaccines to allow entry into the country. Insurance doesn't cover these vaxes thus these places exist. Alongside the travel vaccines they usually offer other handy services: here SF's site for those interested [think before following links] https://www.sfcdcp.org/aitc/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You can have HPV vaccination first if you don't want warts. But I asked my insurance company and they said they only covers people under 45, because the vaccination was tested on people under 45 only. It costs about $200 each shot, and you will need three shots in 6 months. So I didn't get it.

I heard the HPV virus can't be cleared from your body once you got it. Even you have surgery to remove it, it will come back later.

On 10/6/2023 at 6:41 PM, PervBugChaser said:

heard the HPV virus can't be cleared from your body once you got it. Even you have surgery to remove it, it will come back later.

That’s not true…. Most people clear HPV without knowing they have it. But for some it causes warts or anal, throat or cervical cancers. 

I had warts at about 20 on my cock and after two treatments they cleared and never came back.im 59 now.

Edited by Sfmike64

Years ago when I had some warts removed, the surgeon who had been doing these for 40 years told me post-surgery that there was a possibility that they would return after surgery... BUT... if they did return and he performed the surgery a second time, they would never return again.

• 3 weeks later...

For no real reason my perianal warts came back last year after having been treated years ago by both freezing and surgery. I honestly don't know if i've been vaccinated but after four sessions of freezing they haven't come back. I was told they may or may not return but interestingly when my immune system was severly compromised there was no sign of them.