Maspalomas New Year

Okay, I spent a week in Maspalomas.  I flew from JFK Airport, stopped in Barcelona. and finally ended up in Maspalomas.     I had an awesome time.  Being the only DUMB American, all the locals were more then willing to translate and had no problem doing DICKtation.   So I digress, the hotel was considered the best, as the King of  Spain often stayed there.  I don't know about fellow posters, but I am 6'3" and my legs literally hanged over the end of the bed the first night.  The hotel rate included both breakfast and dinner and the fact that I wanted to eat at 5 pm made the waiters giggle.  That's okay, because I think I  hooked up with at least three of them and they were not "giggling" when I told them I wanted then to put their big uncut dicks up my ass, and NO, I did not have any condoms.   Sorry, if you show up unprepared then you don't get a piece of ass, right?  I was not positive at that time so they had nothing to worry about but I doubt they left my hotel room with a feeling like "oh sure, that dumb American blonde told the truth".  Well I did, because, like I said I was negative at that time.

My best part about going to Maspalomas was I met a shop owner from Lybia.  He did not understand what the word "Highlights" meant and thought my hair was naturally blond.  It's okay, he still fucked me, over and over. I asked him if he disliked Americans and he said "absolutely not", I often asked him when his dick was in me.  He told me "I made him laugh".........I wasn't sure if it was the fact I only spoke  English or the fact I believed he was not involved in the 9/11 attack, but I did ask him that.  For all you tops out there, can you imagine fucking some bottom and he asks "did you bring down skyscrapers in New York"?  I did ask him that, and he continued to come back to my hotel to find me, much to the delight of the women working the front desk.  I could tell they found it amusing, at best.  

Maspalomas has incredible beaches, nude beaches, and plenty of dick to go around.  I did a group charter out of NYC that included my airfare, hotel and breakfast/dinner.  If you are an American the only place you might feel more secure is the UK, but Maspalomas is very safe and I had no issues.  Trust me, it is very obvious I am an American or a Westerner and no one gave me any shit.

If you have the opportunity, GO!

• 3 weeks later...