21yo cumdump, progress update...YOU choose my goal!

Marcos21

You're going to build up a stable of REPEATS sexy!  I started fucking a 32yo fucktoy almost identical to you about a year ago.  Slim body, perfect bubble butt, gorgeous tasty hole that started tight but loosened and slicked up FAST, and such an eager slutty attitude!!  I first replied to his cumdump post on doublelist.  After that, anytime he texted me saying "hey", I knew what he wanted, and I'd try to drop what I was doing to get inside that perfect ass.  He moved away a couple months ago, but we reconnected over Pride with a hot breeding.  I rarely miss when a fuckbud disappears (find another), but I genuinely miss him....just a cute, sexy, hungry cum hound - eager without being needy - wanting it again almost before he's out the door!  My point - DO NOT be shy to hit up the tops who have bred you before and obviously enjoyed it. If you lived near me you could count on me for a couple loads a week if you text me when you're in heat.  Your pics and attitude are about as good as it gets to me!!!

• Like 6

On 10/4/2023 at 9:36 AM, Japbtm said:

I think your goals should be specific and challenging. For example 

1) fuck an Asian gang of 5 

2) fuck a tranny while eating out an FTM 

3) find 3 barely legal bbc to gangbang you 

4) seduce a straight married Arab guy 

5) find a Mormon boy on a mission 

6) seduce a mall security guy

7) fuck a random guy at a McDonald bathroom

- our imagination can go on and on 

1) Did that four times. Anyone wanting to fulfill this fantasy please head to Vancouver BC in Canada and you'll cross it off your list very fast

2) Twice: Nashville at Grand Ol Opry (yeap, she was the lead country singer in the band) and second time in good LA

3) Easy: Cape Town and Johannesburg... play the dumb tourist but beware of your surroundings and don't take phones and money with you

4) no need to seduce. Go to Cairo in Egypt, and every one will let you suck their dicks and fuck you. 

5) a bit more complicated, but you have to listen to their spiel. They will give in eventually

6) Try smaller towns on a Sunday afternoon an hour or so before closing

7) Go now. There is one waiting for you at this very moment

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EuRawBull said:

1) Did that four times. Anyone wanting to fulfill this fantasy please head to Vancouver BC in Canada and you'll cross it off your list very fast

2) Twice: Nashville at Grand Ol Opry (yeap, she was the lead country singer in the band) and second time in good LA

3) Easy: Cape Town and Johannesburg... play the dumb tourist but beware of your surroundings and don't take phones and money with you

4) no need to seduce. Go to Cairo in Egypt, and every one will let you suck their dicks and fuck you. 

5) a bit more complicated, but you have to listen to their spiel. They will give in eventually

6) Try smaller towns on a Sunday afternoon an hour or so before closing

7) Go now. There is one waiting for you at this very moment

9 hours ago, Marcos21 said:

I don't think it will be feasible...84 loads per session and 333 loads in a month is huge.

I note that your monthly goal for 2025 is 350, thus 333 for 2024 is just like your cute round bubble ass -- More than doable! 👅

As for 84 in one session, again, doable. To help you along I'd contribute my seed, just as long as I could be the last man to breed you. A loose and sloppy cum filled cunt to slosh about in feels damn good! 🐷

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 10/31/2023 at 8:43 PM, LeatherScorpionFF said:

I note that your monthly goal for 2025 is 350, thus 333 for 2024 is just like your cute round bubble ass -- More than doable! 👅

As for 84 in one session, again, doable. To help you along I'd contribute my seed, just as long as I could be the last man to breed you. A loose and sloppy cum filled cunt to slosh about in feels damn good! 🐷

Goal for 2025 is to have one month with at least 350 loads.

Monthly will be around 130

On 10/4/2023 at 7:39 PM, Marcos21 said:

Official goals have been set.

2023: 450 loads (I am 250 short currently).

2024 has multiple goals: 1500 loads in total, 1 session with at least 60 loads, 1 month with at least 300 loads.

2025 will have 1800/70/350

Goals are measured monthly, so I must meet the average to don't get a punishment....I really hope I will be able to meet these goals. Do you think I can make it? Master said that it has contacts with major parties too.

I dunno honestly...about the hesitancy there never was, it was a huge fantasy for me, the smell of the cum leaking, the sloshing...I love it. The idea of being used....even more.

YlexrJL9.thumb.jpg.6382b448e403b35d48a91c88eebb6e84.jpg

I think those goals for 2023, 2024 and 2025 are reachable given your stats.

You have the look and the lust for it. Having a master also helps you making progress. Seems you're progressing quite fast, no doubt you'll get dicks quite easily.

Also the more you take, the more you'll want and the easier it gets. Would love to take my turn on you next year and be part of the 1500 guys

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Luvbbslut said:

Also the more you take, the more you'll want and the easier it gets. Would love to take my turn on you next year and be part of the 1500 guys

Ty....that's absolutely true...after every session I get hornier and hornier.

I can still feel the last cock who filled me last weekend...can still feel the throbs.

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...