5.5-6 inch cock

Explorer10cs

I think 5.5 is kinda small, 6-7 medium, 7.5-8.5 large, and 9 and over are extra large, but I care most about girth not length. I am 5.5 in length and 5" in girth when fully erect. 

Edited by Tsjul

6 hours ago, LoadHunter612 said:

the worst sex (and relationship) i've ever had was with a guy that was 9 3/4.  seriously had no idea how to use what he had.  was just used to being worshipped, which got old real fast.

and it never got ROCK hard... always just squishy hard if you know what i mean.  

Exactly...

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Marlin said:

For sucking I really prefer that size cock.  I can deep throat without gagging and make sure the guy is getting the best service ever. 
when bottoming I do prefer a bigger cock.  A 7-1/2 - 8 is perfect for me. My gifter had a BBC about that size and he opened my second hall when balls deep and also thick enough that although I could not feel his nut I could definitely feel his dick expand and pulsate as he unloaded 

Agree 100%  I had a bf with 8+ that loved to be throated, and I never got the hang of it.  I typically focus on the head, and occasionally go as far as I can occasionally.  Fortunately the bf got hard relatively easily and fucked me good though, definitely hitting second hole 

On 10/12/2023 at 10:17 AM, Turbocs37 said:

I'm 6" on the dot and reasonably thick. While I would rather have 8", I'm not unhappy with what I have. Not a single sex partner has ever complained and I have only received compliments when a comment is made. 

That looks perfect to me. Would leave me feeling fucked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

This is the cock size  I love!. Fits my mouth perfectly, his cock head gently fills the entrance to my throat , without any effort, and I can use my tongue to lick his balls!! Sucking for a long time, does not tire my jaw muscles, and when he ejaculates, some goes straight down my throat, while the rest, coats the inside of my mouth and tongue, and I get to taste it as long as I want! Excellent!!

On 10/11/2023 at 2:39 AM, Explorer10cs said:

Hey, just wanted to see from an audience full of cocksuckers how many of you would consider a 5 1/2 inch to 6 inch cock medium small or something else? Just curious. Thanks 

In certain countries, the average size would be bigger, but I think in USA, UK, etc. it would be considered average. I'd say it's just right for sucking, especially as I have a terrible gag reflex, although I wouldn't turn away juicy 7 or 8 inch cocks.  

Edited by VersGuyAnon

@topblkmale- I will be honest , i love to look at your page as you always seem to add a new dick pic. I try not to hit on you, but I have to admit I sign in and look at the pics of yourself you posted.  Not an alpha bottom, not an effeminate bottom either. Just a bottom …

1 hour ago, topblkmale said:

The average cocksucker cannot handle anything more than 6 inches. 

From personal experience, most cocksuckers can accommodate the first 5 inches of my dick in their mouth. 

The remaining 4 inches at the base of my dick usually remain dry and untouched. 

you have a great cock, I’d choke on it often enough for you to appreciate that I was trying and do all I could to get you rock hard. That being said, a cock like yours should be balls deep in a bare ass. As long and as deep as you want it until orgasm.  And then again and again and again.

• Like 1