Internal video of him cumming in my ass?

11bi11guy

I have numerous fantasies and fetishes, and sometimes they combine with one another to create something new. Recently, my desire to watch cumshot compilations lined up with my usual need for cock and cum in my ass. Add in my exhibitionism kink, and I couldn’t stop thinking about the possibility of watching an internal video compilation of all of the loads that have been dumped in my hole over the years.

You know those internal cumshot videos? I would love to start filming my ass getting filled with semen. How do they film that?

Edited by 11bi11guy

I don’t think taking video footage of the inside of a living body is a try-this-at-home sort of thing.

That being said, I was once a guest at the home of a man whose had a basement room set up quite remarkably as an authentic medical facility for conducting colonoscopies (and other deep anal invasive procedures). I imagine he could have found a way to record something, but his setup was really extraordinary.

Now, why hasn’t some entrepreneurial genius invented a mini GoPro attachment for the cockhead?

• Like 1

I figured it might be difficult and likely unsafe without a tested and regulated product.

I see a lot of women on Chaturbate (and some guys) with those Lovense Bluetooth vibrators. Many of them are still able to use dildos or get fucked with those inside them. There’s gotta be a way to make a clear silicone toy with a camera inside…

3 hours ago, 11bi11guy said:

There’s gotta be a way to make a clear silicone toy with a camera inside…

I gather from your initial post that your interest is in seeing the invading cock entering and inseminating, as though you were inside watching it arrive. This requires being stationed inside your cunt at exactly the right position further in than the cock can reach. Even if it were possible to somehow embed an autonomously operating, or remotely operated camera inside a silicone toy, two issues come immediately to mind. The first is removal - how are you going to get the thing out again? This is a question I know all too well, having once been obliged to go to the hospital with a 12” double-headed dildo completely buried in my cunt that did not want to come out on its own. You don’t want to go there.

The second is the question of the lens. Our colon isn’t an air-filled tube that sits open all the time waiting for things to fill it - it it squeezes down, and contracts when empty. Any clear lens would quickly be smeared with mucus inside a living ass, and rendered unable to form clear images. Aside from that, the first shot of cum would stand a fair chance of obscuring the view.