Best European city for kinky and bareback sex

Baretwinkhole

8 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Another advantage of Berlin is that it tends to be cheaper than a lot of European capitals/cities… you get more bang for your buck, quite literally!

If you are in Germany, I would also suggest Mannheim with its club JAILS. [think before following links] https://www.jails-mannheim.de/?page_id=2 

It is quite a large club and it attracts a lot of people from the south Germany, Lixembourg, Belgium and easternmost regions of France. It has a lot of raw/bareback nights, horsefairs, POZ nights, etc. There are some days when it's open to mixed men and women. Pretty hot to attend one of these two, as there are a lot of "Straight" men with their female companions.  The club is a bit outside city centre so best to take a taxi, as every taxi driver knows Jails. Some will joke and ask you if you want to go to jail or to Jails. But yeah, on an average weekend night or specialty party, you get some 300+ horny men.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2023 at 1:56 PM, EuRawBull said:

There are many factors to consider, such as where are you coming from, your budget, allocated time to your sexcation, etc. If I were in US and have a couple of weeks of holiday, and want to make the most of it, I would fly into Amsterdam and head to Sauna Nieuwezijds. It is close to Central Station and easily accessible. Just a couple hundred yards away there's Dirty Dicks and Eagle. Not too miss the night at Club Church. (For all these and following named clubs, do a google search and check out their parties programme so that you can plan based on your kinks). After 2-3 days in Amsterdam I would take the train to Berlin. There's the Lab at Berghain, Ajpnia, Scheune, Bull, etc. Allow for 4-5 days in Berlin. Then hop on the train again and head to Paris. You have l'Impact, IDM, Bunker, BonZob. 2-3 days in Paris is enough. I would then again take the train down to Barcelona for Open Mind, Berlin Dark, Rectum. If you have time, head west to Madrid where you also have at least 3-4 clubs like that.  And then, pregnant as you will be, head back to your home country. Note that I suggested train trips rather than flying as distances are shorter between cities and you can take high speed trains which are really cheap.  Just for giggles, I did check the fares for Amsterdam-Berlin-Paris-Barcelona-Madrid and it comes at about $380. Granted, you will have preferences for times, days, class of travel, etc. so what i got quoted can easily double depending on your search criteria.

TLDR: 1) Berlin, 2) Paris, 3) Barcelona, 4) Madrid, 5) Amsterdam. 

& he will get pregnant too.

On 10/20/2023 at 8:05 PM, EuRawBull said:

If you are in Germany, I would also suggest Mannheim with its club JAILS. [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.jails-mannheim.de/?page_id=2 

It is quite a large club and it attracts a lot of people from the south Germany, Lixembourg, Belgium and easternmost regions of France. It has a lot of raw/bareback nights, horsefairs, POZ nights, etc. There are some days when it's open to mixed men and women. Pretty hot to attend one of these two, as there are a lot of "Straight" men with their female companions.  The club is a bit outside city centre so best to take a taxi, as every taxi driver knows Jails. Some will joke and ask you if you want to go to jail or to Jails. But yeah, on an average weekend night or specialty party, you get some 300+ horny men.

You reckon if i take a few days in Berlin going to the right place poz nights take place for willing chasers like me can attend to take all that toxic seed.

1 hour ago, stevo said:

Fuck that sounds good maybe will give it a try willing chaser like myself will get my hole filled with all that seed that's on offer.

If you are in the UK you know that there's also Gran Canaria which is an easy option to travel to. And unlike all other European cities, you have good weather year- round. Maspalomas and Playa del Ingles are two places which I strongly recommend for guaranteed good times (to be read as: You can get as many fucks and as many loads as you are ready, willing, able and capable to churn 😉 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stevo said:

You reckon if i take a few days in Berlin going to the right place poz nights take place for willing chasers like me can attend to take all that toxic seed.

@stevo There's a lot of competition for loads in Berlin and everywhere else for that matter. But going to the Lab on Thursdays and Fridays, Ajpnia on Wed and Sat,, Scheune, Bull, Action, Boese Bubben, Mutschmann's on Sundays, I am sure you will get a few presents!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EuRawBull said:

@stevo There's a lot of competition for loads in Berlin and everywhere else for that matter. But going to the Lab on Thursdays and Fridays, Ajpnia on Wed and Sat,, Scheune, Bull, Action, Boese Bubben, Mutschmann's on Sundays, I am sure you will get a few presents!

Thanks for the info EURAWBULL i will be planning on a visit to Berlin 

I‘m heading to Torremolinos for 4 nights next week  just to see what it’s like- I haven’t got great expectations as it’s out of season. But it’s stupidly cheap and it seems that most of the bars and clubs are still open, so I’m hoping to get something at least. Who knows? I might be the only bottom in a sea of horny tops on a day trip from Malaga… one can but dream 😂

• Haha 1

Not too many mentions for London here. Why not?

Lots of good venues where you can fuck raw to your hearts content.

Vault, SBN, Bunker.

I'll admit the saunas in town are generally pretty 3rd rate but there is an excellent one at Rochester ME1-  pretty easily reachable by train from Central London. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Vault, SBN, Bunker.

I'll admit the saunas in town are generally pretty 3rd rate but there is an excellent one at Rochester ME1-  pretty easily reachable by train from Central London. 

You're right @1hornyjohn... There is Vault which can be quite a surprise for many, especially their Thursday evening.  SBN and Bunker are OK-ish, although I noticed attendance has dropped considerably in the last 5-6 years. But the city has lost its vibe - maybe it's just a phase. Very few people would be persuaded to travel 2 hours by train to Rochester for a potential good fuck.... And weather permitting one would rather go to the Heath than risk 20 quid at some sauna. I haven't been in a while to the Locker Room. That used to be The sauna for loads and BB. Is that the same now, or is everyone waiting to see if Suella puts all the gays on a flight to Rwanda? 😜

Well, Suella has at most 1 year left in office- and for the record, there are plenty of right-wing politicians in other European countries … not sure why the UK always seems to get a special mention in that regard. Is there still some residual resentment over Brexit at play here?

But let’s try to keep politics out of this thread. It’s certainly true that the London scene is not what it once was: a toxic combination of runaway property prices and the ubiquitous apps have taken their toll. I’m hoping things have turned a corner: a number of new party night such as “Roast” have cropped up in the last couple of years, and these seem to be appealing to a younger crowd. Where there’s youth, there’s hope…

Edited by Spunkinmyarse

5 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Vault, SBN, Bunker.

I can vouch for the fact Brighton Sauna is also great, especially on naked days (Wednesday and Sunday).

When I was in London earlier this year, the SOP piss party on Sunday afternoon was amazing, especially if you’re looking for kinky sex. And I actually liked the Sweatbox sauna as well, but I may have been lucky with the guys there.

Edited by dutchguytop