Too loose to breed

BritishCumdump

On 10/22/2023 at 4:46 PM, EuRawBull said:

Defo not loose enough my friend! You got a beautiful hole which I'd breed in a heartbeat. Maybe the guy you were with was too nervous, indeed. Especially if he was young and inexperienced.

I am loose too after years of getting pounded and fisted. And I can take a 9" PA dick in one go. Gob in and go. My cunt can easily take two average cocks in a DP. The problem with the DP is that it sounds great, but I gotta find the right partners with the right cocks and be in the right position.

So whoever doesn't like loose cunt, no prob: move on to the next hole. No need to be judgemental and throw shade. Honestly, when I top, I really appreciate a loose cunt. And if there's a drop of cum in there, even better!

Wauw exactly my words

• Like 1

You do know youe ass isn't loose, if it was you would have shit streaming down your leg. The way to be loose is via relaxing all those smooth muscles, I sick and tired of hearing people say they are to loose or he was so loose I could breed him. Load of bullshit. And take from someone who has been a bottom boi since I in my early teens, fucked through the 80's, 90. to present, mind you I have transitioned to MTF. I know how to relax all those muscles or I would be into double fisting etc. But at the end of the day if you are loose go see a doctor and make sure you wear incontinence pads. I sometime wonder if people are fantasing about there hookups.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Maybe he was nervous, you should have given him a massage and nice blowjob till he is relaxed, your sloppy ass isn't the reason that he couldn't maintain an erection. 

I love how sliding my cock into a loose hole and going balls deep in a single thrust feels. I love using toys or my fist to really open them up and then slide my cock in and feel the hole I'm fucking close down on my cock.

When I bottom I want the top to know he can fuck me as hard as he wants and I will do whatever I can to make him flood my man cunt with his cum.

IMG_2994.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

5 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

That kid just sounds like a nervous inexperienced top - give him another shot on your ass.

Well, that's being generous, and good on you for it.  No guy was ever born already knowing the in's and out's (!) from day one.  All of us have to learn our craft at some point.  

On 10/26/2023 at 1:39 PM, Bokkierob said:

Your hole sounds fucking perfect. I love going balls deep up a loose asshole. I'd cream you in an instant. That kid just sounds like a nervous inexperienced top - give him another shot on your ass.

Thank you sir, I'd love your cream in my hole sometime. I'm gonna give him a second go, not because it wasn't awkward as fuck but because I'm desperate for that load in me! 

• Piggy 1

2 hours ago, alphapoz said:

Personally, that hole looks tight for me. I am hung and thick so I prefer gaping shit holes. I’d still rough my way into yours. 

Yeah maybe I'm just fantasising about it being too loose after that guy had to give up. Although I can easily take DP and a fist so it can't be that tight.