Too loose to breed

BritishCumdump

39 minutes ago, BritishCumdump said:

Thank you sir, I'd love it if you could give me both 🤤 Becoming slowly addicted to having guys jerk off inside me after I've taken a few loads. 

Mmm happy to do so. If you want you can direct message me. I’m also on telegram.

11 hours ago, BritishCumdump said:

This was my hole the other day after one dick so I think I'm still getting pretty loose as it's pretty easy to gape me now. None of the guys after complained tho 🤤

Screenshot_20231127-213720_Parallel Space 64Bit Support~2.jpg

Great beefy round ass cheeks, perfect for slapping (which I love to do) whilst fucking. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, I've been reading this thread for a while ... all I can say is, I've never run into a Hole that's too loose to Breed, with one exception:  the bottom had just been taking fists (I mean clenched hands), and fist was all that he could even feel anymore.  

• Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, OpenAss86 said:

This conversation thread was extremely hot to read.

Who gives a f about guys who don't like em loose and sloppy, you know what you like your hole to be like.

Looks damn amazing to me!

how about mine?

[think before following links] https://twitter.com/Brel62546297/status/1500149897961656322

video of my cunt opening up for a dildo

40 minutes ago, DJ2023 said:

Love sloppy asses to breed and fist

And having had you fist and breed me I can vouch that @DJ2023 is very good at it too.

You just need to get my ass sloppier in 2024, which I know you're working on oink

• Piggy 2

11 minutes ago, RawUK said:

And having had you fist and breed me I can vouch that @DJ2023 is very good at it too.

You just need to get my ass sloppier in 2024, which I know you're working on oink

Thank you @RawUK and you have a great ass to fist and fuck. Looking forward to making it sloppier and stretched in 2024.

I can recommend @RawUK to take a good load of cum and no loads refused esp poz.

• Like 1