Too loose to breed

BritishCumdump

On 12/23/2023 at 3:51 PM, Looking4oldertops said:

I've nevwr had a top tell me they wanted me tighter. I've had countless daddies tell me they wanted my cunt after it was used and sloppy and then found 1 or more tops to use my hole with him.

So I'm guessing the problem was 100% with the top.

I prefer a looser hole usually.  But I dont mind at all takin the time to loosen up a hole with a lot of fingerin.  Sometimes that just goes with the territory.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, barefucker44 said:

I prefer a looser hole usually.  But I dont mind at all takin the time to loosen up a hole with a lot of fingerin.  Sometimes that just goes with the territory.

I've a tight hole but haven't found a cock I couldn't fit. Guess the years of gymnastics taught my asshole to be stretchy too

On 12/23/2023 at 7:18 PM, partying.hard said:

I get it. Many holes are tight when we start playing.  But I want him to loosen up. I’m not a fan of tight holes. I’d rather have a loose sloppy hole that talks back to me while I fuck it.

A young black man who is a frequent flyer is addicted to the way my hole opens up around him, becomes so wet, and makes such slutty sounds as he fucks into me. I start out snug, but it's how my hole surrenders wetly to him that brings him back again and again. The last three times we fucked he fucked so hard and deep, and orgasmed so powerfully into my juicy cunt. 

I think its not just about looseness, I think it's about being very wet as well so that if you are snug to start, it easy for them to get inside and enjoy our holes as they relax into their most receptive state. That transition is one many men enjoy deeply.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

15 hours ago, BritishCumdump said:

Any advice that you'd give me sir? I want to have my cunt ready for anything 

Practice, practice, practice. Keep getting fucked regularly, use toys gradually increasing in size as time goes by, and stay plugged for as long as is manageable. These things take time, and from what I have read from you in recent times you'll get there all in good time. Keep at it, pig. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I love it WET - doesn't matter too much if it's loose or got some grip to it.  Last weekend 2 muscle cumdumps were teaming up for a side by side pump n dump (smart sluts - lots of tops showed up).  They had been going at it for an hour + when I got there.  Both guys were wet and juicy as fuck.  At first it was just me fucking the black stud and a black top fucking the white guy.  Then we swapped.  Over the next 15 mins, 3 more black tops came in and we were all trading.  I felt like I should cum and bolt.  My usual saying is "the hotter and sleazier the better", but I admit that the guy with more GRIP to his hole felt better and got my load.  I was physically (visually) into both of them pretty equally.  The black guy has hit me up to play privately and fist him next time.  Let's face it BOTH were loose by any usual standards lol.  The "loose" factor is very mental too - I love knowing a guy is a total SLUT, so it just turns me on more regardless of the feeling.  

• Like 4