Nipple sensitivity

catcher4you

Some guys I’ve been with have nipples that are hardwired to their cocks. I play with their nipples and they get hard. My nipples aren’t sensitive like that. Really, they’re not very sensitive at all. Besides piercings, does anyone know a way to increase nipple sensitivity? I’d love to add another erogenous zone. 

• Like 1

When I was younger my nips weren't hard wired to my cock, but over time it developed and now that's the number one thing that gets me to cum, to play with them or have a slut flick his tongue on them.

Edited by JavyX69
Copy edit

When I was a lot younger, an older man at a bath introduced me to nipple play by sucking on my nipples. Up to that point I had no idea about my nipples being an erogenous area, but from that experience my nips have always been hard wired to my meat. Play with my nips gently or hard (preferred) and I’m hard as fuck and ready to do about anything. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

14 minutes ago, Satyr99 said:

I adore having my nipples played with, sucked and tweaked. They've grown a lot with the attention they've had over the years.and are now like pencil rubbers and permanently erect.

Love the same on others too

My nipples are very prominent and will respond to any amount of sucking and tweaking and having this done to them during a sex session will always produce a favorable response.  I can't say there are hard wired to my cock but anyone playing with them certainly sends a pleasurable sensation to that zone.

9 hours ago, WiltsCumDump said:

Oh My God… my nipples are so wired to my cock… I LOVE it when I’m sucking and deepthroating a Top or he is fucking and getting ready to breed me when he tortures my nipples… that’s why I love wearing my nipple clamps 🔥💕🔥IMG_3373.thumb.jpeg.eaff33e5add614bb4f4e68cf3b66ea47.jpeg

Sexy as Fuck photo! Love the bottle of poppers next to your cock. Boy, you are ready to go. HOT!!!

7 hours ago, BBDreamer said:

Sexy as Fuck photo! Love the bottle of poppers next to your cock. Boy, you are ready to go. HOT!!!

Thank you @BBDreamer😈💦😈. When a Top starts playing with my nipples, he needs to be prepared to go hard on them…feed me poppers and use his fuck stick to ruin my man cunt. 💦💦 My reward is his load deep in me😈

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TopPigBB said:

When I was a lot younger, an older man at a bath introduced me to nipple play by sucking on my nipples. Up to that point I had no idea about my nipples being an erogenous area, but from that experience my nips have always been hard wired to my meat. Play with my nips gently or hard (preferred) and I’m hard as fuck and ready to do about anything. 

I can relate bud.

A dude's tongue, teeth and mouth on my nips turns me on more than anything he could do to my dick or ass. I know it doesn't work the same for some guys, and that's cool. I'm just grateful I'll never be one of them.