Dick Dogg Cruising in Japan: 7 fucks, 4 loads

Philip

Friday 27th October: 7 fucks, 4 loads (1500 words)

I am in Japan, Tokyo. My partner and I decide to check out the gay vibes in the city. There are two cruising clubs that seem popular, one called Volcano and the other called Dick Dogg, about a twenty-minute train ride from the city center. One problem: there is an age limit, 20 to 39 years, and my partner is a bit older than that. Second problem: they are strict on the length of your hair and often reject people who do not have a buzz cut or short hair. I google the reason why, and it says that short hair in Japan is often a sign of masculinity, and the club is obviously trying to target a very specific demographic. I have medium-length hair. Both clubs also encourage safe sex, no orgies, and sex must happen in private cubicles, which seems very restrictive, to put it nicely.

We decide to check it out anyway. We make our way to Volcano, about a five-minute walk from a train station, down an obscure flight of stairs to the basement of a ramen building, a single door in a dark corridor with a sign saying "Volcano" and "Members only." A young man, handsome face, is ahead of us, pays for a ticket, and walks through a door. I see a naked man dancing under a glow of violet light, but the door shuts quickly and the only thing between me and fun is the ticket booth. My partner asks for two tickets, the man behind the counter scribbles something on a piece of paper, and I have a sinking feeling about what it is. We read the paper. "20-39 age" is what it says. My partner lies and points to the number 39, nods, but the man does not buy it and crosses both his index fingers, then points at me and puts up the OK hand gesture. So we decide to leave.

We are now on the train to Dick Dogg. I try to cheer my partner up. I hope he is not too upset with the rejection. I had a feeling something like this might happen, so we agree ahead of time that if one of us gets rejected for whatever reason, then we both go somewhere different, and if no one takes us in, then we become intimate back at the hotel, which will be just as good, if not better. My partner says that perhaps it's better if I ask for the ticket this time around; that way, they might let me in and let him in as well without taking a closer look. Sounds like a solid plan. We get to Dick Dogg, which is on the third floor of a building no one would bother to take a second look at. We go to the ticket booth and I ask for two tickets, and the young man behind the counter says okay to both of us and we are in! He hands us a towel and our locker key.

It is nude night tonight. I forget which hand to put the locker key on to tell others that I am a bottom, so I put it on my right hand instead, hoping for the best. I undress and immediately make a mental note to work out harder at the gym when I get back from holiday. It is 10 PM and this place closes at 11:30 PM. My partner and I agree to separate and have our own fun, meeting back during closing time.

The cruising area is dim enough that you can identify people, their face, their bodies, and most importantly, their dicks. It is not dark enough that you have to fumble around with your arms in front of you, and I am sad to report that there wasn’t a darkroom even though it was advertised on their site. There are a lot of attractive young men with nice bodies, but not a lot of action happening, which is to be expected at any cruising club, I suppose. I wish so badly for a darkroom. There is, however, one of those rooms where you can put half your body through a cutout in a wall, resting your stomach or back on the bench provided, such that all that’s left of you is your ass in the room for others to use. I make a mental note to come back to this room.

It’s probably 10.30 PM and still there are no action happening so I decide to sit down on one of the benches in a random room. A few men walk past, looks at me, moves on. One guy stops for a tad longer than usual, likes what he sees, brings his dick to my face, and of course I put it in my mouth. Average size. He kneels down and puts me in his mouth, and after a few seconds, we find ourselves in a private room where we alternate giving each other head. I really want him to top me though but he is talking in Japanese and I don’t really understand, so I turn around and motion for his dick to be inside me, but he doesn’t seem to take the hint. So I smile, give him a kiss on the cheek, and walk out of the room.

I make my way to the glory hole booth, lock the door, sit down. A few seconds later, someone enters next door, puts his dick in the hole, and I suck it. He is a fast cummer, I swallow. He leaves. Another man enters, much bigger and thicker this time, but for some reason, only puts the tip of the head of his cock through the hole, and I try my best to put more of it in my mouth. He is teasing me, so I rage quit and stop sucking. He leaves. There is some action happening right outside my booth. I look under the door and I’m pretty sure a guy is sucking another’s guys dick and there is a crowd forming, and I’m stuck in my booth. I wait for about five minutes, twiddle my thumb like a nobody, decide that I needed to get out. I unlock the door and everyone scatters.

I meet my parter somewhere in the dimly lit maze and he is bored. We decide to get the action going so I lead him to that room with the cut-out. I put half my body through the cut-out, lay on the bench with my stomach so that only my ass is visible in the room. There is a lube bottle attached to a string to the left of me but my partner prefers to use spit, enters me, loads me up in less than five minutes. He exits and immediately somebody enters, raw.  I think this man is fucking me with his dick and a finger because it feels slightly odd—a bit like double penetration but not quite there. But anyway, he cums, exits. For the next two fucks, the men are using condoms which I don’t enjoy, mainly because there is too much friction with rubber and there are no reward at the end. I take it like a good bottom anyway. The forth men enters me raw, fucks for about 10 seconds and cums. I do like quick loads, but maybe this might be too quick for my liking. Fifth and six men uses condoms and the six man in particularly takes a very long time to cum; feels like 20 minutes. It’s getting a bit painful at this stage but I don’t move from my position. The seventh and final man enters me raw, also takes a long time to cum but it feels very good. Plus, his bigger than usual. After he cums, I lay there for a moment, hoping for more, but it seems very quiet all of a sudden. And my calf is killing me, having being on tiptoes the whole time.

My parter asks for the time, I don’t know, so we head out. The floor is full of lube (and maybe cum?) and my whole leg and feet is covered in lube. I’m sure I left lubed footprints along the whole corridor. We check the time. It is 11.20 PM, almost closing time, which explains the sudden emptiness of the room. I wonder to myself if this place opens later, how many more loads I would have gotten. I go to the toilet and use an eyebrow-raising-amount of toilet paper to clean off the lube, clog the toilet, oppps. My parter tells me shortly afterwards that there is a shower so I use that to clean off the lube. We then take the train back to the hotel and we head back to Australia the next day. Feels good to have a bit of Japan inside me.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1