Trained by Sir Doug

ScorpionFF

Part 5; ''2 sides of K''

After he said that he leaned over and down towards me whilst holding my chin and pulling it towards him, and just stared into my eyes...

- I trust you Sir, and you make me feel safe and protected.
- Good boy. Now open your mouth.

I opened my mouth where he then spat in it... and then again. He leaned back in his chair where he continued to puff on his cigar and where I closed my mouth and swallowed more of his delicious spit. 

- Gooooood. I see you are a fast learner. Good boy.
- Thank you, Sir.

He leaned over and from the table he opened a bottle and gave me a small dose of what was liquid K.

- FUCK.... that tastes really fucking bitter, Sir.... ugh.
- Don't worry, the taste will fade. Now get up and kneel on my armchair facing inwards.
- Yes Sir.

He got out of the armchair so I could take his place. I climbed onto the chair and instinctively arched my lower back which in turn pushed my beefy round ass out which exposed my cunt hole for whatever Sir wanted to do with it. But he did not do anything with it. In fact, I heard him go up the steps, leaving me alone. But I did not feel frightened or scared. On the contrary. I felt safe with this sexy man. And I knew my place here, that being a sub who was to do as I was told, relinquish all control over to my alpha, spoke when spoken to, and most of all to be patient. So I was more than content to wait for Sir to return. However, I still needed to learn a lot from training, and the job offer of being a live in house boy and a sub for Sir to train, but what would my answer to his offer be? It was a no brainer. I had already made up my mind, and I was bursting to tell him. Like an over excited puppy. Thirty minutes had passed and Sir returned.

He came up behind me and started to rub over my smooth cunt hole which due to my new position and the anal bead play from earlier, and the K slowly working its way into my system I was now naturally loosening up down there, and so the rubbing over and over my loosening cunt hole invariably saw three fingers easily slip into my cunt and then four fingers right up to the second set of knuckles. He gave my neck long slow licks as my cunt continued to receive a deep four fingered probe. I was now losing track of time!

- Sir, I all of a sudden feel super calm and serene, and it feels like I am sinking into this armchair as it floats in mid air
- A floating armchair?
- Yes Sir. 

He laughed. 

- I see the K is kicking in. How does that sweet yet nasty faggot cunt of yours feel?
- I cannot feel anything Sir.

My cunt and four fingers stuffed into it and I could not feel a thing - My cunt was numb! 

- Okay, stand up and face me.
- Yes Sir. 

I stood up and turned around, and for the first time I could see Sir's almost naked body. I was very much attracted to his physique which was beefy-Daddy like with super lean limbs and a crix belly. Underneath his crix belly his long and girthy veiny Dom Dick throbbed with excitement, and I so wanted it buried deep inside of my cunt. 

He grabbed me, pulling me in towards him tightly, one hairy and one smooth body pressed up against one another as I was quickly mauled with Sir rubbing me all over including squeezing and spanking my beefy hairy ass cheeks, and probing my cunt hole, he just could not keep away from it. With all the mauling we also kissed passionately. I had never experienced a kiss like this. At this moment in time I had never felt so close and connected with anyone like I now did with Sir. This little sub-piggy was in hog heaven! It felt like we had been kissing for hours, but truth be told the K was really beginning to take effect now. He pulled his tongue out of my mouth and already close up to my face he looked deep into my eyes....

- I think you are ready to have that sweet velvet soft wet and warm cunt of yours get a real good stretching. 
- Fuck YES Sir. Wreck me. 

He could tell I was getting a bit wobbly on my legs so without anymore time to waste he got me into the sling with my feet and ankles restrained. He sat on the low wooden stool at the foot of the sling, liberally lubed his hand up with crisco and got to work opening me up. Immediately he was wrist deep and as he pulled and pushed his hand in and out, and turning it he looked at me smiling whilst rubbing my leg with his other hand....

- Can you feel me rub your leg?
- No Sir.
- Can you feel me play with your cunt?
- Erm, not really. I feel like I can feel something might be moving about down there, but it is a strange sensation. 

He had now been Fisting me for a little over an hour when I began to get feeling and sensation back in my legs and more importantly my cunt. 

- Fuck, I can really feel you now Sir, feeling is suddenly coming back. How high are you in me... Up to your knuckles?
- Oh ho-ho-ho NO... Much better than that. Your cunt is so obedient I am right at this moment half way up my forearm.
- Fucking hell Sir. It feels so good too. I would like to try and take more of you in me tonight. 
- Then let's DO IT, boy!

He slowly released his forearm and hand and fetched the K and gave me another dose. As we waited for it to kick in he stood at the foot of the sling, held onto the chains, and with complete ease his fully erect and throbbing veiny 8.5" in length by 6.5" girthy Dick slid into me, balls deep, and I could feel him stuff me. 

- YES Sir, I can feel your Dick stuffing my guts. Fuck my piggy cunt and breed me deep.

He looked down at his Dick and watched with intent as he slowly fucked me, slowly sliding all 8.5" of his shaft deep into my guts, then slowly sliding it all the way out to the tip. He started to talk to himself...

- I am going to train that faggot ass to be so slutty and loose it will be gagging to take 100+ loads in one heavy overnight breeding session. What a nasty faggot.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 2

Part 6; ''Golden Feathers and Drool''

He again slid back in balls deep but this time did not pull out, instead he looked up at me and leaned in to once again kiss me passionately and deep. As we kissed he rocked his hips to fuck me and I moaned loudly with my cries of ecstasy muffled with our deep kissing. A while later I again watched him as he watched the length of his shaft slowly slide all the way in and all the way out....

- Sir, I...
- Yes boy.
- I am unable to feel much of anything again. 
- How do you feel?
- Just like earlier.... Super calm and serene, feeling like I am floating, happy, very relaxed, but loss of sensation in my limbs and to a great extent my cunt.

He immediately got to work on Fisting me again. But instead of doing an hour non stop he stopped after half an hour to quickly put a drop of something onto my tongue. Then straight away back to Fisting me again. Fifteen minutes had now passed since the unknown drop of fluid was put onto my tongue....

- Want to know what I gave you on your tongue a moment ago?
- Yes Sir. What was it?
- A little something extra to go with your K. This time.... LSD. You are going to love this trip. 

He worked on stretching my cunt for another half an hour at which point the K buzz started to wear off again but I was beginning to come up on the LSD....

- I am really feeling you stretching me again Sir. Back to halfway up your forearm.
- No boy. Almost at my elbow.

I started to giggle, and feel euphoric.

- A-ha, I see what's happening, the LSD is kicking in. Let's get you in a more suitable position. 

He lifted me out of the sling and told me to go the the vinyl covered mattress where I was to get on al fours. It felt like I floated onto the mattress. On all fours I had my arms stretched out in front of me with my hands clenched up in fists to give me sturdy support, and I arched out my lower back to push my beefy ass out for the taking. Sir came up behind me and positioned his Dom fuck weapon Dick at my now gaping wide cunt hole, slid in the head to his shaft, grabbed hold of my peachy hips, but before he could slam in balls deep the LSD had to be heard....

- I feel feathers on my hips... I am being held onto by a pair of feathers.... Look Sir, there are thousands of golden feathers floating through the red mist around us. 

Sir knew I was on a good trip so joined in with my visual hallucinations, joining me on my magic carpet ride if you will. He slammed in super hard and balls deep into my guts causing me to grunt and thrust forwards. Remaining balls deep he pulled my body upright using my rubber harness and fucked me like this, his pelvis thrusting hard as it could on each HARD inward stroke. I was now high on K and LSD with my cunt getting a good hard pounding with a steady fast pace. He had stamina! 

- Look at all of those Golden feathers boy, so many are landing on your beautiful torso, look at them
- Yes Sir, they're twinkling against my skin as they land.

In my tripping state I tried to pick these golden feathers off of my glistening sweaty body, and in my head I was doing just that. 

Sir abruptly pushed me forwards again so my clenched fists were now directly below my shoulders to support my body weight. In this position he had a bigger range of movement and with that he took a firm grip of my rubber harness and started to fuck me.... HARD.... and FAST.

- Yes, you take that fat Dick faggot boy. Fucked up on K and LSD, tripping out of your faggot brains.... Take it you CUNT!

And without taking a break for a single second nor slowing down he fucked me fast and aggressively for what seemed like hours, but in reality it was a good fifteen minutes which is long enough to brutally fuck someone without mercy. He finally stopped to catch his breath, and went to slowly slide out with the intention of slowly sliding back in again, and so forth, but when he slid out to the tip....

- Fuck pig, I think you are bleeding a little.

He pulled the tip of his Dick out, stood up, and commanded...

- Clean me up boy.
- YES Sir.

I got on my knees and with my alpha stud towering above me I cleaned him up, licking up and down and around his throbbing thick veiny fuck shaft. Once he was satisfied with my service he positioned the tip of his Dom Dick into my mouth, took a hold of the back my head, and slid in. I couldn't take the whole length (that one needed practice) and he was so thick I had difficulty taking it, but I did my best as he now face fucked my mouth. He started off slow and built to a pace where he was now thrusting in harder and deeper, and even though I was not taking in the whole length I began to gag, choke, and splutter, my spit drooling out of my mouth and onto the vinyl sheet below, and Sir's boots too. The Dom Dick was released from my mouth where I fought to catch my breath. Sir took a hold of my hair and yanked it so my head was forced upwards so I had no option but to look at him...

- You are a good little cock sucker, aren't you fag-boy?
- Yes Sir.

He spat on my face then thrust his face fuck weapon back into my mouth, and immediately took to face fucking me with brutality. And as he did...

- That's it cock sucker, you take it, fucking take it. And if you officially become my houseboy and Sir's sub in training we will be getting rid of that gag reflex.

Again I found myself gagging, choking, with more of my drool falling onto the vinyl sheet below and again onto Sir's boots. He walked off and returned with a riding crop.

- You've dirtied my boots, get on all fours and clean up that mess, faggot.
- Yes Sir.

As I licked up my own saliva he repeatedly struck my beefy hairy ass cheeks with the riding crop, as to tell me that it is unacceptable to dirty up his boots. I could not agree more. One thing I wanted to learn is to not gag. After boot shining Sir's boots for some time he told me to kneel upright so bum hairy beefy ass cheeks rested on my heels as he inspected my work.

- Good job boy. You are very fastidious. Good boy.

Sir patted me on my head, and I looked up at him looking down at me with a look of satisfaction to my work, and a contentedness of having such a cute subservient obedient slutty pig by his side.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 8

Part 7; ''Beach Balls and Flying Piglets''

- Do I have your permission to speak Sir?
- Go on boy, what is it?
- My answer is yes Sir.
- Your answer is yes to what?
- To being properly trained by you as the best sub you could ever desire to own, and being your live in house boy.
- Even after the HARD fuck you just received?
- Especially so Sir. You gave this faggot what he deserved, what he craved, what he needed.
- Let's take a short break pig. I'm going for a smoke. Always choose in life what makes you happy.

Sir went to his arm chair, relit his cigar and puffed away watching me, wasted on the mattress. I was knelt parallel to the mirror and my inner being immediately connected with the fact that I was drug fucked, a Dom was using me and most likely had not finished with me tonight just yet. With one hand I tugged hard on the chain to my boy-tits clamp, and with my other hand I stuffed as much of my hand as I could up my cunt. Soon my hands fell away from what they were doing and I rolled onto my back where I was now hallucinating brightly coloured (orange, yellow, and red) balls float all around the room. This eventually had me pointing at what I was seeing and giggling.

- What's so funny boy?
- Those red, yellow, and orange coloured beach balls floating around the room, they look fun. 
- I had better come and play with them with you, then, hadn't I. 

Sir came to the vinyl covered mattress, flipped me onto all fours again, entered my now much looser and battered cunt balls deep and fucked me firmly and slowly as he held onto my rubber harness. After fucking me like this for a while he pulled me upright and wrapped his arms around me tightly as he slowly fucked me with the slow upward thrusts of his pelvis. He spoke into my ear...

- You are such a good boy. I am very happy you are coming to live with me as my live in house boy, and to officially be trained as my sub.

In my LSD come K high it felt like we were in this embrace and position fucking for days. I did not want it to end. His beefy hairy body against mine, holding me tight, using me, having his dick buried deep inside of me, taking basically what was his. I was in pure hog heaven.

- I really want you to cum inside me.... Are you sure you are undetectable Sir?
- Don't worry boy, I can assure you I am undetectable! 

I closed my eyes as we continued to fuck in this tight unison Sir-sub grip.

- I desperately want your cum in me Sir. And I wouldn't care if you were t☣️xic. I would want it deep in my guts even if you were detectable.
- My my, someone is a hungry pig.

I opened my eyes again, and had now started to hallucinate seeing little flying piglets chasing after the floating beach balls in the air causing me to once again giggle. 

- What is making you giggle boy? 
- Little flying piglets chasing the floating beach balls Sir. They look so funny...... 🔴🐷🟡🐖🟠🐽

It was now time for Sir to unload his balls. He pushed me forward again so I was on all fours and my arms were straightened out below my shoulders with clenched fists to hold me up for support, with my lower back arched out so my ass was pushed out. Sir held onto my rubber harness and commenced fucking me again, this time still all the way in and all the way to the tip and so on, but the rhythm was that on the inward stroke he was only pausing for about half a second not a few seconds, and when he reached the tip of his Dom Dick to my gripping cunt lips there was not the few second pause like earlier but an immediate firm and hard inward stroke. I could sense he had gone from third to fifth gear....

- So are you telling me that if I was unmedicated you'd allow me to fuck you without a condom?
- Yes Sir
- And if I had a viral load that was in the tens of millions you'd allow me to shoot my seed deep into your piggy neg guts?

I replied by turning my head and looking into the mirror we were parallel to. He sensed what I had done and looked into the mirror too, locating my eyes, and once he did he looked into them, scanning for my inner being to speak to him. And I did with my eyes and face animating with a strong firm nod for ''YES''

He turned his head so it faced forwards, let go of my harness and positioned his arms either side of me with fists clenched onto the vinyl mattress, and his pace shot to sixth gear, fucking me with a fast and determined pace....

- Oh fuck.... I'm gonna cum
- Breed me Sir.
- FUCK.... I'm gonna cum.
- Flood my faggot guts with your hot seed, Sir.

He slammed in for the final stroke and holding in balls deep, with his head thrusting upwards as he roared....

💦💦💦💦 *GRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT 💦💦 💦💦

His hips released their tension seeing his Fuck Weapon release out of my faggot cunt a few inches, then.... THRUST back in balls deep and holding. This happened a few times until he became more and more spent. As he further came out of the orgasm phase he came back upright, held onto my hips, and with his still fully erect Dom Dick fucked me slowly. As he fucked me like this he spoke....

- Fuck boy, you are one super hot nasty pig. You're MINE now aren't you fag-boy?
- Yes Sir. And I cannot wait to work for you and to be trained by you. I promise to be your loyal, obedient, subservient, hard working fag-boy.

He withdrew his Fuck Weapon out of my now well used cummy-cunt and went for a puff on his cigar on his arm chair. I know I needed a lot of training, but I already had a good idea of certain things Sir liked so I crawled over to him and without a word I looked into his eyes, took a hold of his gorgeous thick Dom Dick that was semi erect now, and took to cleaning it, using my tongue swirling around and from base to tip, and tip to base. 

- One of many things I like about you boy - Initiative! 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 5

Part 8; ''Contracts''

Some might say that cleaning Sir's Dick was a bit of a mistake as when I started to clean it, it was in a semi erect state. And now? He was fully erect again! How could this be. He'd only just cum a short while ago. 

- You've done such a good job boy I think you should get on Sir's chair with him, facing him, and sit on his Dick.

I needed no more encouragement, and I hopped on for the ride, my cunt impaled on his Fuck Weapon balls deep. He put his cigar on the table, wrapped his arms around me, and thrust his pelvis upwards to fuck me slowly as we kissed passionately. I moaned in ecstasy through the kissing and fucking. What more could a pig want. 

- Now I understand more how hungry your cunt is boy, it is doing it a disservice having you on your LSD come K high, having my cum blasted deep into your guts, and only having my Dick in it. You deserve more. He reached over for the K bottle and measured out another small dose, and bam, down went my third dose. 

- Ugh, so damn bitter. 

He stood up with me impaled on his Dom Dick and he carried me over the the sling, threw me in, restrained my ankles and wrists, and continued to fuck me. Only fifteen minutes or so had passed when...

- I'm becoming numb again in my cunt, Sir. 

He gave me a knowing smile, got the crisco, and got to work Fisting my hungry cunt again. For the next several hours we alternated our play between Fisting and fucking, the sling and being on the vinyl covered mattress, with plenty of passionate kissing, and sweat! We were near the end of our session, and at nearly 8am we had been going all night. I was now lying in the sling getting Fisted...

- How far are you now Sir, at your elbow?
- About half way up my bicep, boy. 

He unrestrained me and took me over to the vinyl covered mattress, put me on my back and entered me with my legs in the air and wrapped around him as his body was close to mine with his face close to my face too... Nothing could stop my destiny!  

- Fucking hell pig, you are super loose now, I can barely feel your cunt even touch my Dick now. My favourite. Let's make it so you are loose all the time.
- FUCK YES PLEASE, Sir. I'd LOVE my fag-cunt to be permanently trashed. 
- So, if I was t☣️xic and not on meds now you would not care if I came deep inside your piggy guts now?
- No Sir, I would not care.

Was that me, or the drugs, or both talking?

- Damn. That's fucked up. I have a very good friend. Terry. 66 years old. I know he is highly charged. He said to me the other day over a beer that his current viral load is.... I don't know what exactly, I am sure he said it is over 14 million now. I know he'd like you. Would you care if he fucked you without a condom and came deep inside of your cunt?

- If it was what you wanted I would not care. I am here to serve you, Sir.

He withdrew from me and wandered off. Upon his return a few moments later his executioner hood had been replaced with a Gas Mask, but he was still in his Leather Waistcoat and knee length Police Boots. He flipped me back onto al fours but this time he had my head so it rested on the vinyl covered mattress, my forearms resting either side of my head, and my head facing the mirror. We now both went quiet, and all you could hear now was the squelching coming from my one cum load, well fucked and very well fisted cunt, and his Vader sounding breath from the Gas Mask. Taking a firm hold of my hips he launched into an immediate firm and steady fast paced hard fuck. A few short minutes went by and Sir's pace quickened. The grip on my hips tightened, Sir's breathing became erratic, he slammed in and held his Fuck Weapon deep inside my piggy-fag guts as his Gas Mask covered head tilted upwards and once again I heard his almighty roar. And this pig was getting load number two!

The nipple clamps were now released from my weeping boy-tits, a butt plug was planted into my now gaping cunt, and we both went to his bed. He slept soundly. Me, well, not so well... I was still high! 

Once he woke up he without saying a word rolled me onto my front, took out the butt plug, entered me, and fucked me for a few minutes until he shot his load. And that would be part of my job description as his soon to be live in house boy, to give up my body to his desires anytime he wanted to have me. I could never say no. Not that I would want to. 

Over the next week I recovered from my night of chem play, quit my job, quit my flat share, signed the two contracts for two years for being a live in house boy and for being a sub in training, and moved in with Sir. Oh, and in that time my little boy-tits had time to crust over and heal. They definitely were bigger now than before.

The sub training contract stipulated that I were to make myself available for 8 hour training sessions 3 times a week on a Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday starting at 8pm after a 1 hour forced workout (usually focusing in on building up my glutes to being even more beefy and muscular than they already were) to take place in the cellar play-dungeon which would always include; fucking, fisting, rimming (me to Sir), breeding, tit workouts with the clamps and other tit devices to give me those huge pig-tits Sir knew that would look great on me, toy play, etc. Not all training sessions were to be with hard Chems, sometimes just poppers. 

I'd still do my own workouts at the gym on Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday. The rest of the time was to train my mind how to in short live and breath being a sub in every waking and sleeping moment. I also signed my name to the fact that no other man was allowed to touch me for at least the first year which Sir would then review. He did little to my knowledge have a plan tucked up his sleeve for the 1 year review! 

The house boy contract stipulated that I was in charge of all the cleaning, cooking, and serving of food. Sir was in charge of ordering what we needed. I would also clean Sir's Leathers and act as a table if he was desiring to use me as such at such a particular time. And of course not forgetting the boot shining -- I was good at that, and I loved it! 

It was a Wednesday and I had been living with Sir and being trained by him for two and a half weeks now. My little boy-tits were becoming more accustomed to the training into getting them bigger, and my cunt was definitely becoming much looser. Last night's training session there were no Chems involved, just some poppers. Sir and I were having breakfast. 

- Remember the first night we had together I told you about my very good friend Terry.
- Yes Sir, I remember what you said about him very well. 
- He will be coming over this evening at 8pm. When you get home from the gym where you would normally have your two hour window of ''you time'', you will do a warm water enema which you know how to do by yourself now, and go down to the cellar. We'll be having a bonus training session with the toys to make your cunt nice and loose for when my special guest is here.

- But Sir, I thought...
- Go on boy.
- I thought no man was to touch me for at least the first year of my training. 
- Correct. I want you freshly opened up as you will not just be serving us food and drinks, but you will be putting on a toy show for us. 

• Like 8
  • Piggy 5

Part 9; ''Uncle Terry''

After I got home from the gym I gave up my remaining two hour window of ''me time'' and Sir worked on my cunt with toys, and his Fist in the sling. I then went upstairs and prepared a huge array of different snacks and made sure the beer was chilled.

8pm arrived and Sir let his friend Terry in who had just arrived and walked with him to the living room where I was waiting at the spot, kneeling on the floor, right by where apparently Terry would like to sit (at the right end of the couch) with a Silver platter with a cold beer to welcome him with. All I had on was my steel chastity cage (I had been permanently locked now for 3.5 weeks) and the nipple clamps. 

Sir was in his usual full Leather gear of trousers, shirt, tie, Muir, and knee length Police Boots. Terry was naked except for a Leather executioner hood and army boots. He was not of a beefy muscular broad physique like Sir. No, he was very lean with even more prominent veins than Sir. His eyes appeared to be dark and were deep set. In walked Sir and his friend Terry, they were already laughing about something. 

- And this is the boy, Terry. 
- Very nice. I see what you mean Doug. Stand up boy, let me get a proper look of you.... Oh fuck YES, what a perfect little piggy you have here. Is this beer for me boy?
- Yes Uncle Terry. 

In the middle of the living room were a bunch of dildos on top of a vinyl play sheet and lube ready for the floor show I was to give at some poinT this evening. Sir and Uncle Terry sat down and drank their beers as I was on all fours parallel to Sir as his coffee table for the evening. Well, for a part of the evening....

- Hey Doug, I brought the tina for the pig like you asked me to.
- Hey boy, bring Uncle Terry and I in another beer, and a few plates of the warm savouries. There's a good boy.

I went to the kitchen and brought in the chilled beers and warm snacks.

- Okay Terry, he is all yours my friend. 

Terry, or Uncle Terry as I would call him took me to the centre of the room onto the vinyl play sheet and talked me through how to light a pipe and how to blow clouds. My first ever tina rush. This felt completely different to K and LSD. I felt highly super aroused, super alert, my heart beat faster with my breathing rate increased too, and I felt all round exhilarated. I felt fucking invincible! Once Terry and taught me the joys of tina he walked back to the couch and it was now I saw what appeared to him having barely any ass. I definitely could see his anus sticking out. 

- That was good of Uncle Terry to bring you some tina, wasn't it boy. Now as a thank you give your Uncle Terry a toy show. 

I needed no prompting, and as Uncle Terry and Sir drinking their beer and eating their snacks I in my high and horny state took the largest of the four toys available, lubed it up, and took all of it deep into my cunt, and with my hands resting on my thighs I rode the beast that was in me like my life depended on it. I grunted and moaned with an intense look on my face as I looked in Uncle Terry's direction. Still chewing on a sausage roll he came up to me and tightened my boy-tit clamps. He had to have tightened them a lot as I was feeling a pain in them I had not felt before. He then yanked on the chain very hard. A pleasure-pain coursed through my body as I looked up at Uncle Terry with the intense look on my face growing and me riding the toy even harder. By now he was fully erect. Not as girthy as Sir, but definitely longer, with the both of them measuring 8.5" in length by 6.5" girth for Sir vs 12" in length by 5" in girth for Uncle Terry. He looked over at Sir...

- Fuck, this is one hot and nasty cute pig you have here Doug mate.
- Thanks Terry mate. But remember, no touching. No man is allowed to touch him during his first year of training. 
- Best things come to those who wait.

He stood next to me beating off his 12" toxic meat whilst drinking his beer and chatting to Sir who was sat in his upstairs armchair. Uncle Terry put his empty beer bottle down on the floor. 

- Is that one dead Terry mate?
- Yeah.
- I've just finished mine too. Normally my boy would fetch us one, but as he is mid show I'll get us both another one.
- Thanks Doug mate. 

Sir left the room and Uncle Terry did not waste even one hundredth of a second. He came right up to my face and slapped his poz piston hard once on each cheek.

- With a highly charged poz load bursting to escape from my balls I bet you'd love this toxic Dick of mine deep inside of your neg guts, bareback, no condom, high risk...

My cunt twitched and tingled, and I looked up at him and nodded as I whimpered. Was the tina turning me into no Dick and no loads refused cum slut? Either way, the contract I had signed with Sir was nowhere near my mind now! Talking of which Sir came back into the room, by which time Uncle Terry had stepped away from me. I think to cool down he went and sat on the couch albeit he kept staring at me as he drank his beer and spoke with Sir, and as I continued to ride the largest toy to hand in my meth high. It was not long before they both had finished another beer.

- Terry, I'll fetch us another beer, get him blowing more clouds will you. Good man. I'm going for a piss too. 
- Sure thing Doug. 

Uncle Terry knew he had more time with me this time with Sir's added toilet break. I was now blowing more clouds and I was now so fucked up on tina I would have allowed Uncle Terry to breed me right here and now. Why did Sir allow me to get wasted on tina if he knew it would effect me this way in losing any inhibitions I did have or any rational thought, and if he knew that Uncle Terry would breed me given the chance, and that it was in my contract that even just a touch from another man was not allowed during my training?

Uncle Terry stood right in front of me in my now freshly refuelled meth hazy high, beating his highly charged and fully erect meat to the poinT where a generous load of poz pre cum suddenly oozed out. I stuck my tongue out to which he stepped forward where my tongue immediately made contact with the underbelly of Uncle Terry's throbbing toxic shaft and licked up and over the piss slit to lap up all that delicious salty poz pre cum. I then licked over the head to his Dick as I looked up at his deep set eyed face. Taking one hand he placed it behind my head and pushed it forward, forcing my mouth onto this fucker's poz piston. Sir was teaching me pretty well with the whole gag reflex so I managed alongside my intense meth horned up state to take in a full 8" into my mouth before the gag reflex started to kick in. At the first sigh of choking Uncle Terry pulled his toxic Dick out of my mouth....

- You really are a fucking nasty whore. Contract already broken. But don't worry, I won't be saying anything. 

He sat down back onto the couch and continued beating his virulent poz piston. Sir came in some more cool beers, some extra warm savoury snacks, and he knew that I would be needing it.... A bigger dildo to ride on. The biggest of the four available to me during the evening so far was 9" in length and thin. The one Sir had just now brought in what a 13"er in length and girthy. Perfect to show Uncle Terry I could take him balls deep. Could I? And so the show went on with Sir and Uncle Terry eating, drinking, chatting, laughing, watching me, and myself continuing to fuck myself. The longest length I had ever taken in my cunt happened to be with Sir when he used a 11" in length dildo on me once a week ago. Would I be breaking a record? Well, yes, in no time at all that 13" girthy toy was rammed deep in me, every last millimeter. Sir and Uncle Terry were getting very low on their beers again and Sir was about to ask if more was needed for his sexy guest when....

Sir's mobile phone rang.

- It's brother Keith, I have to take this. 

Sir left the room to take the call. Keith was Sir's 60 year old brother who Sir was close with and they had even more contact in recent months as their mother had a moderate stroke three months ago, and Keith was the main carer for her. Uncle Terry knew Sir and his family very well, as Terry met Doug on the club circuit in 1987 when Doug was a mere twink at age 19 years old, and Terry had just turned 30. So in 36 years of knowing the family Uncle Terry knew all too well that the call that Sir would be having now with his brother Keith would be lasting at least one hour minimum! 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 7

We are now at a major junction in this story, so, it's time to vote for what you would like to see happen whilst Sir Doug is on the phone to his brother Keith. Uncle Terry has at least one hour at his disposal. Using the following react emojis on this comment;

Pig emoji: Uncle Terry to get the blood slam kit from his bag, blood slam sub pig-boy Jason then fuck him until blowing a toxic load deep in his guts.

Like: Uncle Terry to fuck sub pig-boy Jason until blowing a toxic load deep in his guts.

Upvote: Fuck sub pig-boy Jason for several minutes, then fuck his face, then cum on the vinyl play sheet and make sub Jason eat it all up.

Thanks: Behave and just sit on the couch wanking whilst watching over sub pig-boy Jason fucking his hungry cunt.

Edited by LeatherScorpionFF
Used the word ''watching'' instead of a banned word
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 16

While ALL the choices are very hot,  I wish to propose another choice: the sub pig shuns uncle Terry's advances, not wanting to disrespect Sir's wishes that no other Man may fuck him without Sir's permission. I know he already broke the contract, by allowing Terry to touch him, but perhaps Sir will forgive that, after realizing that the PiG refused to allow Uncle Terry to use him any more....

1 hour ago, PozBottomACNJ said:

While ALL the choices are very hot,  I wish to propose another choice: the sub pig shuns uncle Terry's advances, not wanting to disrespect Sir's wishes that no other Man may fuck him without Sir's permission. I know he already broke the contract, by allowing Terry to touch him, but perhaps Sir will forgive that, after realizing that the PiG refused to allow Uncle Terry to use him any more....

Interesting choice. But here is the thing.... Could a high and horny spun pig hungry for cock be able to say no? 😈 The only way out of this is for Uncle Terry to behave himself, and looking at the 12 votes so far cast almost everyone seems to want the sub-pig to be in receipt of a deep t☣️xic breeding. 

I had roughly (draft) written multiple versions for the next part, and have decided taking into account what I have planned for the ending where I will take this story to next.... 💦💦

• Like 1

On 11/4/2023 at 4:40 PM, LeatherScorpionFF said:

We are now at a major junction in this story, so, it's time to vote for what you would like to see happen whilst Sir Doug is on the phone to his brother Keith. Uncle Terry has at least one hour at his disposal. Using the following react emojis on this comment;

Pig emoji: Uncle Terry to get the blood slam kit from his bag, blood slam sub pig-boy Jason then fuck him until blowing a toxic load deep in his guts.

Like: Uncle Terry to fuck sub pig-boy Jason until blowing a toxic load deep in his guts.

Upvote: Fuck sub pig-boy Jason for several minutes, then fuck his face, then cum on the vinyl play sheet and make sub Jason eat it all up.

Thanks: Behave and just sit on the couch wanking whilst watching over sub pig-boy Jason fucking his hungry cunt.

It depends on who has the upper hand in the relationship between Sir Doug and Uncle Terry. - and what the contents of the phone call are, while understanding the nature of our superior humans. You write masterfully, BTW, @LeatherScorpionFF ...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

It depends on who has the upper hand in the relationship between Sir Doug and Uncle Terry

and 

7 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

and what the contents of the phone call are

Boom and boom! 💥💥 You are an astute and very clever pig @TaKinGDeePanal. And thank you for the praise - I'll gladly take that thank you very much! 🧔

• Thanks 1

On 11/4/2023 at 1:40 AM, LeatherScorpionFF said:

I hit thé pig emoji, but it didn’t seem to record my vote.

Votes cast:

• Uncle Terry to get the blood slam kit from his bag, blood slam sub pig-boy Jason then fuck him until blowing a toxic load deep in his guts = 10 Votes
  • Uncle Terry to fuck sub pig-boy Jason until blowing a toxic load deep in his gut = 6 Votes
  • Fuck sub pig-boy Jason for several minutes, then fuck his face, then cum on the vinyl play sheet and make sub Jason eat it all up = 3 Votes
  • Thanks: Behave and just sit on the couch wanking whilst watching over sub pig-boy Jason fucking his hungry cunt = 0 Votes

84% of votes cast want to see sub Jason as a minimum get a toxic load blasted deep into his guts, with nobody at all voting for Uncle Terry to behave himself. You're all pigs, and I love it! 😈🐽

I'm tied up with other stuff for the next few days, but will return to publish more very soon. 

Edited by LeatherScorpionFF
additional text
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1