If you could, would you actually?

ErosWired

Please set your fantasies aside for a moment and ask yourself what the honest answer is to this for you. Imagine first of all that you could actually, for real, have another man’s body that you could use however you wished - anything you ever wanted to do, to try, to experiment, you would be free to do. No conditions, no limitations, no strings, just total freedom to enjoy the other body. He would do anything you wanted, or you could do anything you wanted to him.

A. How many of you have ever imagined such a scenario, or ever desired it?

B. If you have, if you suddenly found you could actually have it, would you take advantage of the opportunity? Honestly.

I have always assumed that men would seize upon an opportunity to live out a sexual desire, especially when there was no resistance. As a submissive, I have experienced many instances in which men have had me at their mercy and shown none, delighting in their power, almost intoxicated by it. Often their excesses would begin with a phrase like ‘You’re so fucked.’ I always found their behavior completely understandable.

Even when I’m not in bondage, I offer the same option to whatever man enters my room, and often tell them explicitly: I am for them, and they may do whatever they wish, live whatever fantasy they want through me (subject to a very few certain hard limits), try new things, go all out. Yet I find that many men are reluctant to take the opportunity offered. I don’t really understand it.

what you are describing is a very particular sort of vibe or fantasy that only works sometimes. it's amazing how quickly the spell can be broken often mid stream no matter the situation (male/male, male/ female, bottom vs top etc ) when it works it's great but when it doesn't it can get very uncomfortable very quickly. especially with regard to your specific question. yes, like most men i've fantasized about it. but in order to act on such desires you have to tap into a part of you you are not sure you even want to admit  exists. most of us take pleasure from pleasing but the entire fantasy is to take w no regard for the other and that's a harder concept to pull off vs fantasize about.  

22 minutes ago, norefusal said:

what you are describing is a very particular sort of vibe or fantasy that only works sometimes. it's amazing how quickly the spell can be broken often mid stream no matter the situation (male/male, male/ female, bottom vs top etc ) when it works it's great but when it doesn't it can get very uncomfortable very quickly. especially with regard to your specific question. yes, like most men i've fantasized about it. but in order to act on such desires you have to tap into a part of you you are not sure you even want to admit  exists. most of us take pleasure from pleasing but the entire fantasy is to take w no regard for the other and that's a harder concept to pull off vs fantasize about.  

I think you’re right that it’s a particular sort of mindset, and I’m wondering how common - or uncommon - it actually is. It’s interesting that you point out that a man might not feel comfortable admitting that such a desire is a part of him, though I suppose that depends on the nature of the desire. My experience has been that it’s not always a matter of a man taking pleasure from pleasing the other; in some cases his pleasure derives from pleasing himself through the feel of power from the control of the other, or from observing the other’s helplessness, pain, humiliation or distress. But a background in BDSM is likely to expose one to more of that than a vanilla lifestyle.

But I also wonder whether some men simply wouldn’t know what to do with total control if they had it. I’ve offered a very small, very select number of Tops the option to use my body at will, for whatever purpose, and made it very clear that I considered it an absolute right conveyed to them - none of them has ever availed himself of the opportunity in any significant way, and I’ve never understood why not. I would hate to think it’s because men are mostly simply actually a sexually timid lot underneath.

2 minutes ago, Kayne said:

Yes and all day long mate!

I have had men who’ve used me in hotels and bathhouses who seem to relish the idea of freedom to use me in an unfettered way - sometimes at great length - and I wonder if the anonymous, objectifying setting is what makes that more likely. I sometimes think those men are the ones that get the greatest benefit from my service.

• Piggy 1

Interesting question; thanks, ErosWired.  

I've read and re-read both questions, and I'm not sure I'd want to experience either one.  

I think there can be something interesting each day, if we're open to it, and even during the hum-drum of everyday life.  If the answer to every wish, every hope or dream, the perfect reflection of our Lust suddenly became real, the rest of the tomorrows wouldn't hold much promise anymore.  

So, my answer to A is no.  I can't say I've ever imagined that.  I did have a wonderful relationship for many years, but it was based on give & take - sharing - not just what I wanted.  

Thus, my answer to B is also no.  

• Like 1

Yes.  And yes.

I have a few fuck buddies with whom I can experience this. Whether it’s a night, a long weekend, or even a week or two vacation. We both understand and respect the others hard limits. But other than that, we are so comfortable with each other, we trust each other, implicitly, and we have an animalistic sexual hunger for each other that that scenario plays out for us. 

other than our hard limits, it’s all fair game. I trust them and they trust me. There is no need for inhibition or second thoughts. I’m willing to let him do to me and for me and with me anything he wants. And I know I have that, free rain with him as well. There are no roles in our sexuality. There is no top and there is no bottom. It’s a matter of what feels good at that moment and what we need. It’s a barrier free and open sexuality that excites us and wants us to explore more and more. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, partying.hard said:

Yes.  And yes.

I have a few fuck buddies with whom I can experience this. Whether it’s a night, a long weekend, or even a week or two vacation. We both understand and respect the others hard limits. But other than that, we are so comfortable with each other, we trust each other, implicitly, and we have an animalistic sexual hunger for each other that that scenario plays out for us. 

other than our hard limits, it’s all fair game. I trust them and they trust me. There is no need for inhibition or second thoughts. I’m willing to let him do to me and for me and with me anything he wants. And I know I have that, free rain with him as well. There are no roles in our sexuality. There is no top and there is no bottom. It’s a matter of what feels good at that moment and what we need. It’s a barrier free and open sexuality that excites us and wants us to explore more and more. 

My answer is also yes and yes!!!  I totally agree with your explanation.  In fact, I was collecting very similar comments to post when I read your post.

I have a couple of long term friends with benefits that interact with others in this exact manner - it's about enjoying some hot sex.  We know one another's fave activities.  We know limits.  We understand one another's body language.  And I have had a couple of these friends decide today was going to be a toy session that ended up with me taking a load of cum on my face or ass, followed by having it washed off with some pissplay.  One buddy was a total top until I got him in the sling one afternoon and showed him how pleasurable a tongue, fingers and a cock could feel.  He loved getting fucked and taking my load.  I would venture "I" service his cock, balls and take his load and fists 75% of the time now... he says he only trusts 'giving up control' to me.    Another FB needs to start out slow.  He has a hole that blossoms for a tongue... but quite often, I will talk filthy to him while easing toys in and out of his hole... working my way up until he is totally loosened up... he loves to popper up at the same time and relax... that is usually when I really lube him up and slow fuck him with my fist until he sucks it inside.... I can tell WHEN he CAN take it vs. when he is muttering that he can't take it... but trusts that I will take my time and make this a good event for us both.   He shoots massive pre-cum loads, followed immediately by massive cum loads.... and one time, he just churned his cum all around and stopped and pissed a load into my already wet hole.  I blew my load immediately just at the 'thought' of what was going on - and how it must look for him.  We like to explore and take one another to sexual highs.  To do that, it makes it easier to trust the guys you are with and just give them the control to steer the romp in the direction THEY might feel like that day.  That's half the fun IMHO

• Like 2

On 11/2/2023 at 3:58 PM, ErosWired said:

I have had men who’ve used me in hotels and bathhouses who seem to relish the idea of freedom to use me in an unfettered way - sometimes at great length - and I wonder if the anonymous, objectifying setting is what makes that more likely. I sometimes think those men are the ones that get the greatest benefit from my service.

I think we all long for a consequence free outlet to let out innerselves loose. At the tnd of the day most of us are constrained. We are forced to act in certain ways to keep the status quo. There are exceptions. Bums are so far down that they don't have to put on airs. The disgustingly wealthy have "Fuck You" money.

so when a rules free no consequence opportunity comes along to let the beast out, by and large, people will choose that path. I miss the days when I had it like that,  and wish I had taken further advantage of the opportunities I had back then. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kayne said:

I think we all long for a consequence free outlet to let out innerselves loose. At the tnd of the day most of us are constrained. We are forced to act in certain ways to keep the status quo. There are exceptions. Bums are so far down that they don't have to put on airs. The disgustingly wealthy have "Fuck You" money.

so when a rules free no consequence opportunity comes along to let the beast out, by and large, people will choose that path. I miss the days when I had it like that,  and wish I had taken further advantage of the opportunities I had back then. 

I love that phrase … a consequence-free outlet 

7 hours ago, Kayne said:

so when a rules free no consequence opportunity comes along to let the beast out, by and large, people will choose that path.

So I would have thought as well - but I find that in practice, when the opportunity is presented to them, they often don’t. I don’t know whether they’re afraid of the beast within, or whether they don’t trust that there could be no consequence - thinking this is too good to be true and there has to be a catch to it - or whether, when given an option to do anything, they find they can’t decide what they want.

On 11/2/2023 at 2:32 PM, ErosWired said:

I have always assumed that men would seize upon an opportunity to live out a sexual desire, especially when there was no resistance.

Even when I’m not in bondage, I offer the same option to whatever man enters my room, and often tell them explicitly: I am for them, and they may do whatever they wish, live whatever fantasy they want through me (subject to a very few certain hard limits), try new things, go all out. Yet I find that many men are reluctant to take the opportunity offered. I don’t really understand it.

As the saying goes: You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

I think what you may be experiencing (at least in part) is the fact that not everyone has the same desires, and some fantasies are more specific and can't be fulfilled by just any body.  For example: a lot of guys like, or have fantasies about fisting, but personally, I have absolutely no interest in it. I don't want a fist in my ass, and don't want to slip my fist into someone else. You might be willing to do it, but it doesn't matter how willing you or any other guy is to do it, it's not something I'm going to want to try. Just because the opportunity is there, it doesn't mean someone will suddenly develop interests to take advantage of it. On the other hand, I love piss and certain other filthy kinks that I'm pretty sure would butt up against one of your hard limits. But then, I only want to do that kind of stuff with a particular type of guy. Give me a cute college twink and I'll think of lots of things to do with him, but someone my own age? I've already done that so it doesn't really turn me on so much.

I guess I'm not as adventurous as I used be, but can't think of anything that I haven't already done that I really want to try.

• Like 1

Yes I would gladly have this and do it... But it is subject to the chemistry, him being hot to me, all the other stuff to make the need that much more intense. 

Not interested in a random, more like a hook up where the chemistry is amazing and it evolved into this