Poll - Best way to Cum

miticax

5 hours ago, yunghungtop said:

I go as deep as possible and then thrust harder. 

My regular bottoms tell me they can feel my cock expand and get even harder when I’m about to shoot. 

I go deeper than either of us were expecting. Then thrust there. 

This.

The best way to receive a breeders seed is with him in full rut like this. It's a feeling like you're trying to merge bodies completely. There are different vibes to this through.

Some breeders are cunt-stabbers who pull back enough to really stab their cock into your soft guts, as though impregnating you properly must involve some momentary pain. Some breeders are cunt-pounders who want your whole body to feel your impregnation in your blood, bone, and sinew. Other breeders are cunt-stretchers who have to pop open your inner cunt when they impregnate you and hold it open until they are finished seeding. While still other breeders are cunt-grinders who seem like they need their cock to touch and claim every part of your cunt and coat it with their DNA.

I'm content with whatever vibe so long as he's in full rut. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

#2 cums the closest to what I like, as a bottom.  I like to have a top fuck me as long as possible, until he can't hold off any longer.  When I feel him fucking me more and more slowly, I know he's ready to explode.  Then, I want him to plow his cock in deep, slowly pull back, then really give it to me, with long, hard strokes.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

#1, plant it deep in me! Every drop. And make lots of noise while you do so. Anounce it to the world so they know they are welcome to breed me too. 

And as a bottom my favorite way to cum is while I'm getting fucked. If we can synchronize so we both blast together  ... AWESOME!

• Upvote 1

Usually #1 but also use and like the other techniques. #4 is usually an accident when I am about to cum too fast and want to pull out for a little while to make it last longer and end up cumming anyway so I just slide back in to finish. It's also hot to pull most of the way out for the first wad and then bury myself all the way to finish. The head of my cock swells up a lot just before I breed a bottom and gets real sensitive which is why I usually get as deep as I can and just hold still and cum while cussing and my whole body quivering. One fuck buddy always wanted me to pull out and cum on his hole then push it back in with my cock but he was tight so I would just go balls deep and breed him. Once I start fucking I am not too inclined to pay much attention to what a bottom wants, it's all about me at that point, just cum and then wipe the cum off of my dick on his cock and balls and be done with it.

20 hours ago, blackrobe said:

It's a feeling like you're trying to merge bodies completely

You "get it", don'tcha?  

For some of us, we are merging not only our bodies (the physical/sexual connection), we're "connecting" mentally, emotionally, almost spiritually too.  It doesn't happen every time we Breed, or even every time we head out to the fuckjoints.  

But when that connection does happen, it's so intense, so beautiful, so thrilling that it magnifies the act of mating with other men so compelling that we crave that experience, and keep fucking guys over and over again, hoping to experienced it again. 

It's not that we don't want to get our Sperm in as many Holes as possible - we do. That's our nature.  It's more that every so often, something spectacularly more intense happens, and we need that too.  It's not that we expect to "connect" as described above every time either.  If there were a 1-to-10 scale of measuring satisfaction, most would fall between 5 and 10. Only occasionally does that 100, off-the-charts of merging on all levels happen, and that's more than enough.  

• Upvote 3