Florida blocked?

tighthole64

I've used one for several years, mostly because I don't want the Ashamed Boys turning up in my driveway with their machine guns.  I'm not only a potential target for my "pig-quotient", I'm politically active around here too - and it's definitely not what those clowns would care for.

I use one from NordVPN - seems to work well.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

I'm guessing Florida has blocked sexual websites.  I couldn't get on here, Sniffies or NKP until I got a VPN.

Has anyone else had the same issue?

I do have a VPN and use it according to the site I am on.  With Sniffies I need to turn the VPN off or it won't allow me in, asking me to prove I am a human and ridiculous things like that.  Also it can't show my actual geo location.  With NKP I can get in either way, with or without a VPN.  However, my VPN is set for New York City, if I turn it on all the guys "near me" are in downtown NYC and I get messages from guys who don't really read my profile and think I am within a mile of downtown NYC. So I generally turn it off if I am looking in my area.    When it comes to Breeding Zone I have had no issues, at least as of this morning. I don't need to use a VPN.  However I tend to use it as much as possible as I have been hacked in the past and I know on adam4adam people were able to find my exact location because of the geo locator.  Since it states how far one member is from another, if the geo locator says two guys are zero feet away from each other, it usually means they are together.  I have had total strangers knock on my door because they could figure out where I was located so I just deleted the account.  My former apartment complex was literally a fuck fest and the straight residents didn't appreciate all the traffic that came with having an adam4adam account because an individual could be tracked down, at least to their building.  I wonder how many people had a knock on their door at 2 am looking for me, since my particular building had four apartments in it.  It just depends on the particular hook up site you are using so it's a personal decision you have to make.......do you want privacy or accessibility?  

I know you and I are both Floridians so I will let you know if I have issues with signing on to Breeding Zone.  This forum has been beneficial in so many ways, turning on my VPN takes just a second.  Good luck!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I've used one for several years, mostly because I don't want the Ashamed Boys turning up in my driveway with their machine guns.  I'm not only a potential target for my "pig-quotient", I'm politically active around here too - and it's definitely not what those clowns would care for.

I use one from NordVPN - seems to work well.  

I got Nord also.

Apparently my ISP is located in a banned state.

57 minutes ago, tighthole64 said:

Apparently my ISP is located in a banned state.

Most likely.  That happened to me a while ago, but even I was able to figure it out quickly.  I just "moved" to Berlin for a while !!!  I still set different cities occasionally though; it seems a smidge safer.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...