Best way to provide images on the site?

• 7 years later...

Hey I'm wanting to post images on topics and in private messages but my phone takes them at like 5MB each and they're too big to upload. Also for DMs it says I can only link to external images. 

Is there a recommended app or site for Android to reduce a 5MB image down to 100kb? 

Is there a private service where I can securely upload my sloppy leaking cunt photos to link to on here? I thought I could put them on Twitter but it just forwards me to the app and there's no way of getting the URL of the image on the app. 

Any help would be appreciated fellow pigs x

2 hours ago, BritishCumdump said:

Hey I'm wanting to post images on topics and in private messages but my phone takes them at like 5MB each and they're too big to upload. Also for DMs it says I can only link to external images. 

The one thing I'd suggest to keep in mind is asking yourself: Will the message of this post be enhanced with a picture - does it illustrate something that might genuinely be confusing otherwise - or am I just looking to post a (choose one: thirst trap/dick/ass/fist/whatever) pic here hoping to grab attention?

If it's the former, go ahead; if the only way you can access this site is from your phone, I'd look for an app that resizes photos and upload the resized version. For the purposes of illustrating a point on here, you don't need a 5 MB photo.

If it's the latter: well, I'd just advise not bothering. People who are reading forum discussions aren't likely to be impressed with the random sex pic even for someone stunningly gorgeous (which, we all know, is a completely subjective matter anyway). A rando shot of someone's hole or dick when it has nothing to do with the actual post is, well, just annoying.

On 11/10/2023 at 1:46 AM, ytowndaddybear said:

I have a free account on BBRT and post my photos there.  There is a place on your profile to put a link to your BBRT profile which which other can then click on to see your photos.  I see now that you have already done this.

Thanks for this suggestion but sadly it doesn't help, there doesn't seem to be a way to directly link to my bbrt images (to put them into DMs or threads here) without them downloading. 

Does anyone know of a safe and hopefully anonymous place to upload images that I can then link to? 

Here is my link to my BBRT profile:  [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.barebackrt.com/members/view.php?id=113676

If you log into BBRT and then click on guys online in my "area" (could be state, county, country, city etc.) find your profile and then open in a new browser tab, you will then have the direct web address to your user profile on BBRT.   Which is what I posted above for my profile.  This is easier on a PC than on a phone.

Edited by ytowndaddybear

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2023 at 7:07 PM, ytowndaddybear said:

Here is my link to my BBRT profile:  [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.barebackrt.com/members/view.php?id=113676

If you log into BBRT and then click on guys online in my "area" (could be state, county, country, city etc.) find your profile and then open in a new browser tab, you will then have the direct web address to your user profile on BBRT.   Which is what I posted above for my profile.  This is easier on a PC than on a phone.

Sorry for lack of reply, I'd missed this. Sadly linking just to my BBRT profile would require every image I want to share to be public on there and for me to have to indicate which one I am referring to each time. That is not ideal. 

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.