I believe I have reached the next stage of being a cumdump

CumdumpAmsterdam

Yesterday, something happened to me in the gym. Do you guys understand when I say 'I believe I have reached the next stage of being a cumdump'? 

I was alone changing in the locker room when another man came in. Nothing happened, we just went on with what we were doing. But as soon as I heard him unbuckling his belt, something happend to me. It was like the 'Pavlov effect'. When I heard his belt making the significant sound (which I've heard thousands of times in my life during my cock sucking adventures), my mouth opened, tongue came hanging out and my throat relaxed. I stood there undergoing an abrupt metamorphosis. From 'ambitious young man who just had a workout' to 'cum guzzling cock sucking available faggot' within one minute just by hearing the sound of his belt buckle. Again, it was like the 'Pavlov effect'. Like my body was preparing itself for a throat fuck without mentally consciously giving orders to do so. Do you guys understand when I say 'I believe I have reached the next stage of being a cumdump'? 

Really! I thought it couldn't get any lower than I already was: I suck at least one strangers cock at a rest area a day and keep servicing my 6 feeders every week. That's sucking more than 13 cocks a week! Sperm it all I care for at those times. Are there any faggots lower than this? I mean, does this mean I will be waking up behind a trash can some day with a soar throat and dripping asshole looking for more sperm?

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

Yesterday, something happened to me in the gym. Do you guys understand when I say 'I believe I have reached the next stage of being a cumdump'? 

I was alone changing in the locker room when another man came in. Nothing happened, we just went on with what we were doing. But as soon as I heard him unbuckling his belt, something happend to me. It was like the 'Pavlov effect'. When I heard his belt making the significant sound (which I've heard thousands of times in my life during my cock sucking adventures), my mouth opened, tongue came hanging out and my throat relaxed. I stood there undergoing an abrupt metamorphosis. From 'ambitious young man who just had a workout' to 'cum guzzling cock sucking available faggot' within one minute just by hearing the sound of his belt buckle. Again, it was like the 'Pavlov effect'. Like my body was preparing itself for a throat fuck without mentally consciously giving orders to do so. Do you guys understand when I say 'I believe I have reached the next stage of being a cumdump'? 

Really! I thought it couldn't get any lower than I already was: I suck at least one strangers cock at a rest area a day and keep servicing my 6 feeders every week. That's sucking more than 13 cocks a week! Sperm it all I care for at those times. Are there any faggots lower than this? I mean, does this mean I will be waking up behind a trash can some day with a soar throat and dripping asshole looking for more sperm?

That’s normal …but you didn’t do anything…so all good 

• Like 1

I totally get this, and it happens to me often.
I cant use public restroom urinals, I cant stand next to another man at one,
I will start quivering, and HAVE to try to get a look, which I am afraid will get my ass beat one day.
Just being in a restroom period gets me. I have been on my knees so often in them.

I also have other very strong triggers, being called a cocksucker or a faggot throws me straight into sub headspace,

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sub-Cocksucker said:

I totally get this, and it happens to me often.
I cant use public restroom urinals, I cant stand next to another man at one,
I will start quivering, and HAVE to try to get a look, which I am afraid will get my ass beat one day.
Just being in a restroom period gets me. I have been on my knees so often in them.

I also have other very strong triggers, being called a cocksucker or a faggot throws me straight into sub headspace,

Thanks! I just keep surprising myself in how quickly my mouth changes into a big hungry dripping cunt 😉 

Mental conditioning is real, and Pavlov demonstrated the effectiveness of conditioning associated with triggers. If you are exposing yourself to cocksucking situations with that kind of frequency, it doesn’t surprise me at all that something in your mind has learned to associate that state with the sound of belt buckles.

My former Master very intentionally applied Pavlovian techniques to condition me to orgasm at his verbal command, to the point that I would have a dry orgasm, involuntarily, any time he, or anyone else, said the word ‘Cum’ as a command. The effect has waned over time, but if someone were to say it in just the right tone, I probably still would.

Closer to what you’re describing, though, for me, in terms of what flips my instant-cumdump switch, is the scent of poppers. I don’t even have to sniff from a bottle - just being in a room and catching the faintest whiff of the smell immediately drops me into service mode. Anyone who knew that about me could control me in an instant just by opening a bottle.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/15/2023 at 1:54 PM, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

oh you can go waaaaaay lower for sure.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Mental conditioning is real, and Pavlov demonstrated the effectiveness of conditioning associated with triggers. If you are exposing yourself to cocksucking situations with that kind of frequency, it doesn’t surprise me at all that something in your mind has learned to associate that state with the sound of belt buckles.

My former Master very intentionally applied Pavlovian techniques to condition me to orgasm at his verbal command, to the point that I would have a dry orgasm, involuntarily, any time he, or anyone else, said the word ‘Cum’ as a command. The effect has waned over time, but if someone were to say it in just the right tone, I probably still would.

Closer to what you’re describing, though, for me, in terms of what flips my instant-cumdump switch, is the scent of poppers. I don’t even have to sniff from a bottle - just being in a room and catching the faintest whiff of the smell immediately drops me into service mode. Anyone who knew that about me could control me in an instant just by opening a bottle.

Thanks for your interesting comment! The next time the Pavlov effect kicks in at the gym, I'll show the man the state he's gotten me into. It's about time I get known as the local cock sucking cumdump at my gym.

39 minutes ago, UKFFBBBtm said:

Did you play with the guy at the gym or was it just a no go with him

No, I was completely blindsided by what happened to me. Of course I recognized the feeling, but it had never happened to me so quickly in a place where that never happens. The fact that an external stimulus can have such an instant effect on me was new to me. Yes, it was a missed opportunity. Next time I will take action. I am a fast learner 😉

• Piggy 1

I'm just a humble cocksucker. But I just got the biggest treat the universe could give me when I went to the gym tonight. I got a second chance! When I was changing in the locker room the same guy as last week walked in and started to undress. The exact same situation as last week! The very same belt buckle sounded and I went into cocksucker-state-of-mind right away again. Mouth opened, tongue came out and my throat relaxed itself. I thought about you guys! I realized I was given a second chance and acted right away. He saw me and my dripping cunt and dragged me into the nearest shower cabin. It was the best throatfuck I ever had! I'm so thankful! I think I have a new regular! 😉 Thank you guys! 😉 I will keep you updated!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

Wow. I'm still in awe of what happened. Of course I immediately continued sucking other men, but this event did something to me... It reignited the fire in me. Over the last year the urge had diminished, but I still sucked the same number of cock. I had switched to autopilot. Now that I feel the fire again, I enjoy the cock I suck much more and do so with passion again! A lot of Men will sleep very well in the next couple of weeks 😉 

• Piggy 1

The situation has escalated. I cannot controle it any longer. Developments follow each other in rapid succession. The river has turned into a big, white, swirling rapid. It feels like a free fall into faggotry. So much has happened the last days. Seriously, it was only a week or two ago where I thought I was this big slut, sucking a couple of cocks at the park each week. But in the last two weeks I learned so much I can not believe it 😉 

It all started with me having the event with the Pavlov effect (twice!) at the gym which I described earlier in this post. It has caused a chain reaction. After the second Pavlov event it all changed...

I have always had this big interest in ways to make myself be more available and easier to dock as a cumdumpster. I love Aswaganda in that way a lot. It has a big effect on my 'instant availability'. When I receive a message from a regular feeder I usually will be swallowing his sperm load within the next 20 minutes.

But now I reached the next level of being a cumdump once more. I learned that a faggot just shouldn't cum. Period. It just makes them insecure and confused.

I did ignore my cock for a couple of years now but now I took it to the next level. I bought a cage for my cock. Not from a 'kink' kinda perspective but from a practical perspective. Not cumming makes a faggot cumdump like me, calmer, more concentrated, more motivated and more confident in what its assignment is. Satisfying men. Swallowing as much sperm as possible. Simple as that. To be a service point for men to dump their sperm load into.

I bought a cage with one of those metal tubes that goes into the pissslit. I'm a rookie at this. Nothing has ever invaded my penis like this before but I have put it on and I stuck with it. It is way too smal! It took me a while to put it on. The first couple of days were like hell... I didn't sleep at all. Took a couple of days off work and started to go to my favorite truck-stop again. I've been wearing it for only 5 days now but already notice the immense effects. I do not like the maintenance that comes with it but the effect is amazing. I didn't cum for almost two week now. I have been on my knees, sucking cock, at rest areas every spare minute since I put it on. My cum-intake increased with 200% the last days. I'm becoming a more effective cumdump every minute I wear this cage. 

I love the effect of the cage on my cumdump performance but I also regret the shrinking effect on my cock. My cock is beautiful! It always was a joy to look at from a cocksuckers perspective. I have been drooling looking at my own cock, wanting to have it deep down my throat so badly. In the early days I have been cumming from looking at my own, big, hard, veiny, purple cock. But those days are over. It doesn't have a function anymore. 

I'm planning on wearing it as long as possible. Sucking as much cock as possible. But to my caged friends out there: I'm just wandering, what are your practical rituals in being caged?. Do you get the cage off every day to clean it? Do you take it off at night? Where does it end? Will I be sucking 20 cock a day when I keep it on?

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

7 hours ago, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

The situation has escalated. I cannot controle it any longer. Developments follow each other in rapid succession. The river has turned into a big, white, swirling rapid. It feels like a free fall into faggotry. So much has happened the last days. Seriously, it was only a week or two ago where I thought I was this big slut, sucking a couple of cocks at the park each week. But in the last two weeks I learned so much I can not believe it 😉 

It all started with me having the event with the Pavlov effect (twice!) at the gym which I described earlier in this post. It has caused a chain reaction. After the second Pavlov event it all changed...

I have always had this big interest in ways to make myself be more available and easier to dock as a cumdumpster. I love Aswaganda in that way a lot. It has a big effect on my 'instant availability'. When I receive a message from a regular feeder I usually will be swallowing his sperm load within the next 20 minutes.

But now I reached the next level of being a cumdump once more. I learned that a faggot just shouldn't cum. Period. It just makes them insecure and confused.

I did ignore my cock for a couple of years now but now I took it to the next level. I bought a cage for my cock. Not from a 'kink' kinda perspective but from a practical perspective. Not cumming makes a faggot cumdump like me, calmer, more concentrated, more motivated and more confident in what its assignment is. Satisfying men. Swallowing as much sperm as possible. Simple as that. To be a service point for men to dump their sperm load into.

I bought a cage with one of those metal tubes that goes into the pissslit. I'm a rookie at this. Nothing has ever invaded my penis like this before but I have put it on and I stuck with it. It is way too smal! It took me a while to put it on. The first couple of days were like hell... I didn't sleep at all. Took a couple of days off work and started to go to my favorite truck-stop again. I've been wearing it for only 5 days now but already notice the immense effects. I do not like the maintenance that comes with it but the effect is amazing. I didn't cum for almost two week now. I have been on my knees, sucking cock, at rest areas every spare minute since I put it on. My cum-intake increased with 200% the last days. I'm becoming a more effective cumdump every minute I wear this cage. 

I love the effect of the cage on my cumdump performance but I also regret the shrinking effect on my cock. My cock is beautiful! It always was a joy to look at from a cocksuckers perspective. I have been drooling looking at my own cock, wanting to have it deep down my throat so badly. In the early days I have been cumming from looking at my own, big, hard, veiny, purple cock. But those days are over. It doesn't have a function anymore. 

I'm planning on wearing it as long as possible. Sucking as much cock as possible. But to my caged friends out there: I'm just wandering, what are your practical rituals in being caged?. Do you get the cage off every day to clean it? Do you take it off at night? Where does it end? Will I be sucking 20 cock a day when I keep it on?

You should clean daily. But after a while your little clit will get used to it and you could go for longer times. But do make sure you keep clean 

• Thanks 1