Peter, adventures with my childhood friend.

I wasn’t sure I could believe my ears. But fuck, the pool boy’s fantasy wasn’t just turning him on. I sprang the biggest bone faster than I ever had. It caught in my shorts in such an uncomfortable way I grimaced.

My pool boy noticed and apologized; “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have told you. I said it was bad. Please don’t hate me.”

My mind was spinning. ‘Do I tell him the truth to play this out? See if he’ll let me stealth him? Or keep my poz status a secret and really stealth poz him?’ I knew immediately that I wanted to do the second by the mini orgasm escaping my incredibly uncomfortably bent erection. The grimace on my face was stronger and sent the best message I could hope for to the pool boy.

“We better go.” I faked an angry voice as I rushed from the table to hide the cum wet spot on my shorts.

“I’m so sorry, I really am. I’ll pay the bill. I can walk home from here. Please don’t hate me.”

The sun was just coming up when I got back to the hotel. Three handsome young guys were leaving the poz tattooed guys room as I passed his door. They all had that freshly fuck glow. He invited me in and my ass couldn’t pass up his sexy charm. Especially with my horniness following the pool boy’s confession and the plans taking shape in my head.

We drank mimosas and shared details of our past night. Well, he shared in great detail. I did fess up to being with the pool boy, but I didn’t share the stealthing fantasy revelation. I didn’t even tell him the pool boy had broke from his rule and bred me. I let him believe all our sex had been ‘safe’. He was quite angry with me passing up such a great opportunity.

One of the guys leaving his place as I arrived had been begging to get knocked up. He and the other two were potently toxic and had obliged by dump in poisonous load after load into their willing victim. His only regret was that the infection doesn’t set in immediately. He’d have loved to watch the fuck flu take over and ravage their victim so they each could have brutalized his sorry ass one more time. I could hardly believe the evil look on his face as he shared this.

From the beer, mimosas’, and intoxicating poz talk I was feeling quite tipsy. I slurred; “Ya dun fuckin, or ya got anatha fuuckin toxic load fa ma asssss?”

My legs were in the air and his toxic raw cock in me balls deep before I could say ‘Bob’s your uncle.’

For a guy that had been fucking all night I was amazed at his stamina. He pounded me like he hadn’t had sex in a week. He was soon blasting away painting my guts as he grunted; “You should have done this to the pool boy.”

I thought he’d been too drunk to notice, but when he regained his composure he told me; “I could swear you had a load in there already when I pushed in.”

“Yeah, you’re right. After I dropped the kid home, I saw a bum in a store doorway. My ass was so desperately horny for cum Ioffered him twenty bucks. We went behind a dumpster and he filled my ass.” This lying thing was becoming to me more and more easy to me.

“Fuckin A man. I’ve knocked up a few bums around town. I hope he pumped my strain into you.”

“Could be. I’ve gotta get my drunk cum filled ass off to bed. Thanks.”

“Anytime. If you’re not going to do the pool boy than give his ass to me. I'll knock him up so fast he won't know what hit him."

I slept ‘til three in the afternoon. My dreams were filled with anonymous bb sex with a score of men. My ass would have been flooded had it all been real. The dream of doing the pool boy came back with the shock of believing I had stealthed him emerging only when I pulled my wet raw cock out of his ass. Then his body transformed into David’s. I awoke sweating, and shaking, and screaming “NO!”.

Once again, I escaped the hotel, pool boy temptations and tattooed guys evil influence by going for a hike. Well away from the roads and people I stripped out of my shorts and laid back on a smooth rock.  The sun felt great on my naked body and I was soon fast asleep. My dead childhood friend Peter came to me in a dream. He actually ‘came in me’ in this dream. He had mounted me doggy and after recovering from the most intense orgasm whispered in my ear; ‘You know that pool boy wants you to trick him. Beat that tattoo guy. Knock him up. With that sexy body somebodies going to eventually do it. It may as well be you. Make me proud."

I awoke with a start. My cock was warmly wrapped  in some guy’s mouth. A wet finger was starting to penetrate my hole.

His eyes looked into mine as if to say; ‘You were just too tempting.’ They were puppy dog eyes and I melted. I just gently nodded my head and put my hands on his head to direct his face fuck. His second and then third fingers entered my ass. My legs soon floated up to my shoulder’s and his bare cock was soon finding my prostate.

Only then did I get a good look at him. He was a sweet young otter. But not too young to not know what he was doing. He was an expert top. Seeing my delight he leaned in to give me a passionate kiss and went to town pounding When his breathing turned ragged he asked; “Where do you want my load?”

“Where do you want to give it?” I asked

He was already breeding me.

His contractions finished and he didn’t loose a beat moving down and feltching his load out of my cummy hole. He moved back up to my mouth and snowballed the cum between my open lips. Mouth empty he quickly said; “Use that to lube me up.”

We were on a roll. My conscience had no time to kick into gear. I spat the cum on his ass and fucked it inside with my tongue. He struggled to take my big raw cock but hung in like a trooper. It wasn’t long before I was long dicking him and when my conscience did kick in it made me so fuckin horny that I blasted away before I could heed it’s warning.

“Fuck man, the desert doesn’t often serve me up that dessert. Sweet man. Good thing you’re neg to.”

“Um, yeah, I shouldn’t have let you do that to me. So you’re cute cub ass is negative?"

“Yup. But with my love of barebacking it probably won’t be for long.”

“Yeah. I guess I’m in the same boat. In fact to be honest I really don’t know.”

“You had a flu lately.”

Here came the lie; “Awe, No.”

“Good. Looks like we’re safe for another day and another fuck.”

We both noticed I was hard again. I slipped inside him for another quick pump and dump.

As I made my way back to my car I thought, ‘Well at least he knows and takes responsibility for the risk he just took.’ With this thought my dick was ragging hard yet again and I couldn’t stop thinking about the pool boy and the message Peter brought me in my dream.

I rounded a corner and almost walked into a straight couple hiking with their dog. I quickly pulled on my shorts with great embarrassment. They couldn’t have missed my big erection leading me down the path.  

• Like 10
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

The plan had been for me to fly home the next day. I phoned David and extended my stay for two more full weeks. I wanted time to stretch out stelthing the pool boy.

I knew his fantasy was simply to get tricked into being bred by the poz tattooed guy. He was very clear he didn’t want to get knocked up, just take the risk. But I figured he might as well go all the way. He didn’t know I was poz as well which would give me a chance to get several loads into him, and maybe by the middle of week two I’d get to nurse him through the fuck flu and witness his shock.

I was conflicted. Would I just ensure I was the only guy to breed him, so he’d know when he took sick who knocked him up? Would I ’accidently’ let him catch the poz tattoo guy breeding me? Would we engage in poz roll play where I declare each time as I blast in him that I’m knocking him up? Only later for him to learn I really was. Or do I let him convince me to ‘do him’ raw and surprise him with the truth as I’m breeding his ass? Each scenario seemed perfect. I was so conflicted, and contemplating the possibilities got me horned up every time.

I decided I would let him continue to think I was angered by his fantasy. So, I let the next day pass. As he approached me to talk around the pool, I ignored him. By the end of his workday, he was desperate. He cornered me and tried to apologize. I walked away in a huff. However, I had seen him chatting up the poz tattoo guy so knew I’d need to act soon, or the other guy would get the pool boys ass to breed. I also needed to act soon if I had any chance to infect the pool boy in time to witness his fuck flu.

The next day when he arrived, I was the only person at the pool. I relented, sternly told him we needed to talk and invited him to my room. He was already in tears before I even closed the door.

“I’m so sorry I told you that fantasy. It’s just a fantasy. I really don’t want it to happen. And I certainly don’t want to get pozzed. Please forgive me.”

“Well, if I did decide to forgive you. How might you make it up to me?”

“Anything, anything you want. Just tell me.”

“No, you tell me what you think would be my reward from you.”

“Um … let me think … I know. I know that you love taking raw cock and cum in your ass. Right?”

My response was still stern; “I shouldn’t, but yeah.”

“Perfect. I’ll raw fuck and breed you everyday. And I won’t dare ask you to raw fuck me. If you do decide to do me, I’ll insist you wear a condom.”

“And you won’t have sex with anyone else? Especially the poz tattoo guy?”

“I won’t. I promise you. I’ll only have sex with you … … … But you can have sex with whoever you want. And I won’t shame you if you slip up and let them breed you again. I won’t.”

“Hmmmm, let me think about that ….”

There was a knock at my door. It was the naked cleaning boy. He must have been eighteen to work at this place, but he certainly didn’t look it. Tall, thin, gangly with a cute face, and a nice long cock.

I had an idea. This kid had been making moves on me all week, but I had been getting lots enough sex and had turned him away. Rather than send him on to the next room ‘til the pool boy and I were done, wink, wink, I invited him in to join us.

As soon as the door was closed my tongue was down his throat. I let the pool boy stew in his juices as the cleaner and I made out. Eventually we made our way to the bed and moved into a threesome pin wheel oral sucking session. When the cleaning boy asked if one of us would fuck him, I demurred. “No, I’ve been holding off all week to have you fuck me.”

He was on me in a flash and lining his raw cock up with my hole. Clearly he’d overheard my reputation. I asked to pool boy to suite up the cleaner. He dutifully grabbed a condom from the bedside table and followed my instructions. I had the pool boy guide the cleaner’s sheathed cock into my ass. It was clear the cleaner was disappointed, but he laid into a pretty good fucking as I sucked face with the pool boy. After a bit I asked the pool boy, in a loud enough whisper the cleaner couldn’t miss if he was sure he was okay with other guys barebacking me. Without a word the pool boy pulled the cleaner’s sheathed cock out of my ass, quickly ripped off the condom and guided the delighted cleaner back into my hungry ass.  After just a few fuck pumps the cleaner asked; “I’m close. Where do you want me to cum?” The pool boy looked at me with questioning eyes as if to repeat the question. I grabbed the cleaner’s ass cheeks and held him in tight as he unloaded deep inside my gut.

When he rolled off to recover, I pulled the pool boy on top of me. He hesitated for just a moment but was soon balls deep raw dogging me. I invited the cleaner to lean in to me for a kisss, as we sucked face it didn’t take long for the pool boy to add his load to my cummy ass.

I had the cleaner roll a condom on my erection and the pool boy sat on it for the ride of his life. When the pool boy complained he needed more lube I directed the cleaner to check the drawer. When there wasn’t any I sent him to my bathroom for the bottle I had there. What neither of them knew was I had replaced the lube with Vaseline which had been doctored to not have its distinctive smell. One of the tricks the poz tattooed stealther had taught me.   

I instructed the cleaner to lick my balls as the pool boy rode my hard cock. He had a bird’s eye view of my cock sliding in and out of the pool boy. He could watch the condom start to shred and popped his head out long enough to wink at me before returning his tongue to my balls. I gave no warning, nor did he as my balls pulled up inside, and I was blasting my first toxic load, stealthing the pool boy.

The look of shock on the pool boys face when he realized how wet his ass hole was was definitely worth ‘the price of admission.’ With an absolutely concerned looking face I said; “Oh shit. The condom must have broken. I didn’t notice. I’m so sorry.”

At this point the cleaner made his exit but before he did, I made the invitation for him to come back at the end of his shift.

By now the pool boy was fingering his ass and licking the cum that coated his digit.

“Fuck this tastes great.” Then inspiration filling his face he went down on my cummy cock and sucked like a thirsty sailor. I was back ready for a full throttle fuck in no time. When he moved to sit on my raw cock I pointed to the condoms in the drawer. “We have a deal. I only do you sheathed.”

“But you came in me already?” his puppy dog eyes.

“A deal’s a deal, you owe me.”

After he rolled the condom on, I greased it with more doctored Vaseline and we fucked until I was soon shooting another toxic load into his vulnerable ass. As he lifted off I complained; “Damn, that must be a bad batch of condoms. I’ll have to complain.”

He scooped cum from his ass and offered his finger to me. Which I happily licked like a lollipop.

He showered and went to get on with his shift promising to come back for the night if I wanted.

I wanted.

When the cleaner came back, I established that he was indeed negative. He’d just got test results the week before. He confessed he tended to allow the odd raw cock inside his ass.

When I went to fuck him, I reached for a condom. He pushed my hand away and asked; “Bareback? Please.”

I greased my raw cock and slid on home. It wasn’t his first ‘rodeo’, he took my pounding like a champ. As I got close to climax I groaned; “Where do you want my dirty load kid?”

His eyes got huge and he asked; “Fuck man, did you stealth the pool boy? Were you trying to knock him up? Are you trying to knock …. Fuck you’re breeding me toxic cum right now, aren’t you?”

His ejaculate creamed his face. He reached as much of it with his tongue as it would reach. He savoured every drop.

“Damn, are you really poz? toxic? I don’t want to get sick.”

“Let’s just say you’ll need to test again soon if you don’t come down with the fuck flu in the next couple of weeks.”

“Shit!”

He took loads from me every day for the rest of my stay. And I know he spent a lot of time ‘Cleaning’ the poz tattooed guys room. Just saying,

There was no surprise when he called in sick the middle of my last week.

• Like 11
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

The pool boy came directly to my room following his shift. He wasted no time, and his raw cock was in my ass. We fucked in every conceivable position for the next hour and a half. He finally reached climax and without a word sprayed deep within me.

When he regained his breath, he asked if I wanted to fuck him. I demurred and suggested we go out for dinner instead.

He directed me to a nice restaurant that he liked, and we had a pleasant meal talking about anything and everything except ‘the elephant in the room’; the two loads I had dumped ‘by accident’ into his ass earlier in the day.

Our waiter was very cute and openly flirted with both of us from the moment we arrived. When we first saw him his pristine black dress shirt had every button done up. All very proper and piss elegant. After a few trips to our table, I noticed the top button undone. Another trip and two buttons were open. Soon there were three open buttons and his nicely sculpted slightly hairy chest was very enticing. When he came back with our bill the tails of his shirt were pulled out and a fourth open button had his shirt gapping.

I let the pool boy pay the bill, excused myself for the washroom and instructed that I would meet him in the car. He knew what I was up to. Thankfully so did the waiter.

In a couple moments the waiter joined me in the men’s washroom. He locked the door, spun me against the wall as I unfastened and lowered my pants, and without so much as asking for permission had his naked cock balls deep in my ass with only spit for lube. He was sizable so it took several deep breaths for me to transcend the pain.

As his breathing was getting ragged, he practically spat in my ear. “I knew you were a bottom cum slut the moment I saw you. I thought you guys would never finish your meal. I needed to give you one more course. Here’s my dirty load! Fuuucckkk, Argh, filling your hungry hole. Take my poz cum you fucking fag.”

I was no sooner in the driver’s seat and the engine started when the pool boy asked; “So did you enjoy his fuck?”

“Yeah, he was hot, didn’t you think so?”

“Fuck yeah. I knew the moment the buttons started opening you’d make a trip to the bathroom with him before we left. You got his load in you?” Malice had slipped into his tone.

“No. … Well maybe … What’s it to you?”

“What’s your game?” He’d moved from malice to out right anger. “Do you use condoms with anyone other than me? When you fuck other guys do you fuck them raw? How many different guys have cum in your ass since you came to Palm Springs?” He spat these words into my face.

I was surprised just how calm I remained. “Maybe a dozen … yeah more than that I suppose.”

“You suppose, tell me the truth.”

“Um, it would be closer to twenty.”

“Is that why you won’t breed me? You’re afraid you might give me something.”

“You said it yourself with your fantasy. It’s just a fantasy, you don’t really want to get sick.”

“Yeah, but you got so fuckin angry with me. And here you were living my fantasy over and over. I bet you even let the poz tattoo guy breed you.”

“Umm ,,, Ummm …”

“How many times? How many dirty loads has he pumped into your ass?”

“At least ten?”

“Ten fuckin poz loads. Are you crazy?”

“Maybe. But they feel so fuckin great. Like the one mixing with your negative cum from earlier.”

“You knew the waiter was poz and you let him breed you anyway?”

“I didn’t know, but it was fuckin awesome. He told me ‘take my dirty load’ as he started convulsing.”

“Holy Fuck. You are crazy. And you’ve been playing me all along.”

“Maybe.”

“Start the car. I’ve got an idea.”

He directed me to a street where male prostitutes stood on every corner. As I pulled up to the first one he rolled down his window and asked the guy how much to breed my ass. “I only play safe man, are you crazy?”

It was the fourth guy we approached that gave a number. “Get in the back seat.” He ordered.

By the time we left the three-block red light district there were three slutty young prostitutes in the back seat. They directed us to a cheap motel and proceeded one by one to breed my willing and hungry ass as the pool boy watched.

When we dropped them back at their respective corners the pool boy asked; “So has that sufficiently scratched your itch for tonight? Is five loads marinating in your guts, at least one poz enough?”

“Honestly?”

“Fuck yeah man. Tell me the truth.”

“No. One, five, ten, once you start taking them up the ass you always want more.”

He didn’t say another word other than to direct me to a nearby bathhouse. He registered us in a sling room, directed me to climb on board and left the door open. He had me finger my ass and lick it. The advertisement worked.

An old guy had been standing at the door and watching. He moved in and tentatively slid his raw cock in. He shot his wad as he pushed in. A small cocked twink was next. He didn’t take much longer to pump a load into me. Next a big, dicked muscle bear. The tall lanky guy who followed took quite a while before his long pencil dick erupted deep into my bowels. By now quite an audience had formed. Three more stranger’s cocks and loads planted deep inside and up stepped a dark hairy Mediterranean hunk with a biohazard tattoo over his big fat cock. He looked me in the eye, pointed at his eyes and then moved the finger down to point at his tattoo. He had the most beautiful deep baritone voice; “You sure you want this? Cause once I’m in I don’t pull out.”

The pool boys voice answered, “Oh yeah, this bitch wants it. Knock him up.”

“I aim to please.” The melodic baritone voice. He’d been pounding away in me for a few minutes before he spoke to the crowd. “I didn’t get this badge of honour by dipping my dick in asses’ boys. Who’s man enough to fuck my poz ass?”

A six-foot gym bunny took the challenge. The poz guy fucking me took three loads from different strangers before blasting his toxic contaminate deep into me. The crowd cheered.

It wasn’t until seven more loads were added to the soup in my gut that the pool boy helped me out of the sling. I was on cloud nine and exhausted when he dumped my cum filled ass in my bed. I slept like a rock oblivious to anything accept a long string of xxx rated dreams. I awoke with a start at 3 p.m. from a dream where once again I realized I had just stealthed my David.

It was five by the time I got something in my stomach, showered and made my way out to the pool.

The poz tattoo guy was leading the pool boy off with a firm grip on the pool boys stiff dick. I intervened drawing the pool boy back to my room. “Are you sure you want to make your fantasy a reality? Do you really want to ride a poz cock bareback?”

“Are you poz then?”

“Awe, I might be. You know I’ve been taking strangers loads. And at least two were poz last night.”

“Are you poz?”

“For the sake of your fantasy I can be.”

“Then let’s roll play. Get it in me raw.”

“I won’t pull out ‘til I shoot.”

“I don’t know how you did it but you already stealthed me at least twice. Let’s roll play, this is too fuckin hot and my fantasy just gets stronger. ”

I plunged in. It felt like magic to be in his raw hole. With all our poz talk I was surprised I was able to edge and pull back 3 or four times. His participation was 110%. When he knew I was getting close yet again he asked; “So are we roll playing?”

“Is that what you want?”

“I don’t want to get knocked up.”

“Augh ,,, then we’re …. Roll playing ….. fuuuuccckkkk, take my dirty load bitch!”

We ‘roll played’ for the next five nights. Three and four loads per night sprayed his vulnerable gut walls. My orgasms just grew stronger and stronger each time we ‘roll played’.

Each day I could see he was getting more and more tempted to ride the biohazard tattooed guys raw cock. I felt confident he’d been taking poz loads from me for 6 days but it seemed too soon to play my hand and tell him the truth. I really wanted to know 100% that he had been infected by me before I freed him to live out his full fantasy with the tattoo guy. I was so relieved when he didn’t come into work the next couple days. I was told a family emergency had come up and I knew this would give more time for my toxic cum to take hold.

When he finally came back he came to my room before his shift and asked for a ‘roll play’. Our mutual poz and pozzing talk was hot and heavy throughout our sex session. Finally, I asked if he was ready for my poz load. “Don’t pull out, breed me.” He begged. He was riding me cowboy style. As my load volcano went up his ass his cum sprayed my chest and face. As I licked some in I suspected it was tainted with that toxic sweetness.

“Fuck man. I love these roll play sessions. Especially knowing I’m taking such a risk when you’ve been exposed to poz loads. But your negative, right?”

“As far as I know none of the poz guys have knocked me up since I came to Palm Springs.”

“So, here’s the thing. It’s time to fulfil my fantasy with the poz tattooed guy. I need him to fuck me. I’m going to insist he wear a condom and hope like hell that he finds a way to stealth his load into me. I need you to be okay with this.”

“I’m ok with it on one condition.”

“What’s the condition?”

“That you let me watch. Maybe even during a threesome. You, poz tattoo guy and me.”

“Fuckin A, that sounds so hot. When?”

“No time like the present.”

We found the tattoo guy taking a load behind the tool shed. He was very happy we arrived in time to witness his breeding and more than ready to join us in a threesome.

Back at my room my raw cock was in the tattoo guys ass before the pool boy closed my door. We flip fucked a few times before I slipped my raw cock into the pool boy. When the tattoo guy asked for a turn the pool boy insisted he wear a condom. He wasn’t happy but obliged. I wiggled under the two so my tongue could play with both their sets of balls. I had the perfect vantage to watch the tattoo top deftly and slowly work the condom off his poz cock without the pool boy noticing. I almost lost my load as I watched the raw cock disappear into the pool boy for the first time. I just kept licking the tops taint until I could feel it spasm shooting rope after rope of poz cum into the pool boy’s vulnerable ass.

When the pool boy realized his ass was dripping with fresh cum he cried out; “Did you just shoot a poz load in my negative ass?”

“I most certainly did.”

“Fuck no. You shouldn’t have. … But damn it feels so hot.”

Tattoo guy; “So what do we do now? I’m getting hard again.”

Pool boy; “I suppose I’ve taken one. Another couldn’t hurt could it?”

The two of us took turns fucking and breeding him for the next seven hours ‘til we were all exhausted and fully spent. We fell asleep in a naked pile.

I awoke in the middle of the night from a dream that I was falling into a ragging fire. The fire was the pool boy wedged between the tattoo guy and me.

“I feel like I’ve been hit by a Mack truck and exploded into a ball of flame. Holy shit, what have I done?”

Poz tattoo and I just high fived each other.

Pool boy to the tattooed guy; "But it shouldn’t take that quickly. I thought it would take a week or so if your poz cum was to infect me. Fuck, I need a bowel.” He violently project vomited all over the bed.

After we cleaned him up and sat him in a chair he weakly spoke to me; “You weren’t roll playing all last week were you? You knew you were poz and fuckin stealthed me over and over. Didn’t you? Fuck, how could I be so stupid?”

I don’t know where the pool boy found the energy, but he fled my room. I wouldn’t see him for the rest of my stay which was just a few more days.

Back home I got an appointment with my HIV doc as quickly as I could. I convinced him to put me on meds right away. It wasn't hard to convince him when I tearfully confessed how many guys I had just put at risk.  I didn’t trust that I could stop my stealthing habits, and I certainly didn’t want to take a chance on accidentally knocking David up.

To be continued

• Like 8
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

On meds I quickly became undetectable and deep inside felt a great sigh of relief.

For the next 15 years David and my life together continued with a great routine. Unlike many couples we had sex two or three times per week. Most of the time he barebacked me and added his cum to however many loads I had taken earlier in the day. Each week varied a great deal. Most weeks I was getting 3 to 5 loads. Every two months or so I would have a week well over 30. I rarely topped David, but when I did, he insisted I suit up my cock with a condom. I understood completely.

Once in a very blue moon we hired our favorite male prostitute. David loved to pump a load into his ass as the prostitute was breeding me. Even more rare were the times David would go to the bathhouse or a sex party with me for the sole purpose of guiding raw cocks into my ass and delighting in watching a stranger or friend fuck and breed me.

Then there were our annual clothing optional gay cruises in the Mediterranean. These were on a sailboat with only a dozen other guys. This was the only time David would really let loose sexually. I’m not saying he didn’t fuck one of his friends from time to time. Especially when I was out of town. But that was always safe sex. On the naked sailboat it was another story.

The first year we went David was reluctant to join me. He’s never been the exhibitionist or naturist that comes so naturally to me. However, he’s always gone out of his way to give me what I want, and he knew I so wanted to experience ten naked days on a sailboat with a small group of gay men.

As the captain guided the boat beyond the harbour on our first day, he called out for everyone to strip. As he explained before setting out, when he declared we were clear of port no clothes were allowed.

With everyone naked men were helping each other slather on sunscreen. The captain got our attention once again, “This is a sex positive cruise guys. I like to set the tone early.” He was pumping his thick cock to full erection. It was thick as a beer can and a good 12 inches long. “I need a volunteer.” Everyone looked around nervously.

David spoke up as he pushed me toward the captain; “I volunteer this slut.”

“Slut is a word of endearment on my vessel. There will be no slut shaming permitted.” To David; ”Are you his partner? I thought so, come here and help me out please.” David made his way to the captain and me. “Grease his hole and my cock. … Thanks. Now guide my raw cock into your partner’s willing ass.”

David did as instructed. I was fed poppers but his girth and length were very formidable. When he was balls deep in me he started slowly fucking me and spoke for all to hear; “Rule number one is no clothes when we are beyond port. Rule two, sex positivity. Rule three is no condoms. Ever. Everyone has been tested and they are either Undecetable or negative and everyone is STD free. Rule four; there are no tops or bottoms, everyone is versatile for the duration of this cruise. If someone wants to use your ass you are expected to give it up. It’s not a rule but when a cock is in your ass you can assume the top will not pull out. If he chooses to cum somewhere else that’s his choice, not the bottoms. Does anyone have any questions?”

David raised his hand and spoke with concern in his voice; “What if I don’t think I can accommodate your huge cock?”

“Good question. Come bend over beside your partner.” David hesitated but was soon manhandled by the first mate and bending beside me. The dark Mediterranean tanned thick fingers of the captain started working David’s hole as my fuck continued. One finger led to two, and eventually three before the captain spoke.

“So, do you think you are ready to give my tool a try.”

“No. I’m sorry but I just don’t think I can take it.”

“No problem.” He called for the first mate to bring out the toy box. As my raw fuck continued the first mate started working dildos into David’s arse. He started small and every few minutes a larger one was used as David was fed poppers over and over with every bigger dildo. By the nine inch pop can thick dildo it was clear David was having a good time and enthusiastically participating pushing back as much as the toys were being pushed in.

“Do you think you are ready for this now?” The captain asked.

“No.”

“Well let’s just give it a try.” The captain pulled out of me and lined up with David’s hole. The tip of his raw cock messaged around David tight hole. The first mate was doing his best to rim David at the same time. “Can I just try the tip.”

“Okay, but not anymore than the tip.”

As I watched the raw tip of the captain’s big tool penetrate David, and my lover’s eyes roll into the back of his head, I had a spontaneous hands-free orgasm. It was the hottest, sexiest turn-on I had ever witnessed.

David was fed more poppers and three inches of the Captain’s massive raw cock were buried in David.

“Oh fffuuuuccckkkkk , Aaaarrrrgggghhhgh!” David groaned.

More poppers and half the twelve inches had disappeared.

“Oh ….. mmyyyyy …. Fuuuuckiiiin God!” David cried.

“If you … want … I …I can …. Pull out.” Our captain rasped. His breathing now ragged.

David didn’t say a word, he just pushed back onto the captain’s massive appendage burying it in his stretched ass furry balls deep.

I had my second massive orgasm. I hadn’t noticed but the first mate had positioned himself to take the first blast in his face. The next three went in his mouth and down his throat.

As I slowly regained my composure, I noticed a raw cock had entered my ass. I was too preoccupied watching David take the most vigorous fucking I had ever witnessed to turn and see who was in me.

The slap, slap, slap of the captains pile driving into David reverberated out over the water.

My vision was then blocked as the first mates six inch erection was fed into my mouth. My spit roasting was just what I needed as I listened to the slap, slap, slapping against my hubbies ass.

Then just when I thought ‘I can’t take any more’ I heard the Captain bellow “FUCKIN TAKE MY LOAD” as David screamed.

In the next moment my mouth was filling with warm cum as my ass felt the convulsions that could only mean it too was getting inseminated.

“Are there any other questions?” The captain asked still catching his breath.

An adonis blond had his hand up.

“Yeah, what’s your question?”

“How quickly can you regenerate? Fuck me next please!”

“Oh I will. Before this cruise is done this one-eyed wonder will see and paint the walls of every gut on this boat. But for now, you guys need to show your appreciation to our two brave volunteers. Don’t forget my ass could also use some lovin’” the captain laughed.

All three of our asses and mouths were kept busy for the next two hours. At one point I was eating copious amounts of cum from David’s ass as a few guys pumped more loads into mine.

With the orgy finished David and I were shown our cabin. We fell into the bed and were unconscious within seconds. I just kept dreaming of Peter fucking and breeding me, over and over and over. When I began to stir awake I had no idea how long I had been out of it.

I could hear the slosh of the water as the boat cut through the sea and saw the flicker of a candle. It was now very dark out. David was sitting naked on the bench under the portal looking very pensive. He spoke when he noticed I was awake. “You know that until today I’ve never had a raw cock up my ass. Did you know this was a bareback cruise?”

“Ummm … oh fuck …. Did I forget to mention that?”

“I’ve never had a guy cum in my ass before. I now have seven loads in me, and that doesn’t count the five loads from strangers down my throat. Other than the odd threesome you and I have had I’ve never even had sex with strangers. I’ve always waited until guys were my friends. What the fuck were you thinking?”

“Oh shit. How could I have not known that about you David. Fuck, I’m so sorry.”

We sat in stony silence for the next ten minutes. My mind was racing a thousand miles an hour. I finally had to say something; “Look David. Let’s get off this thing at the next port. We’ll just make our way to the closest airport and fly home. I’m so sorry. This is my scene. I didn’t even think about you. Please forgive my sorry stupid selfish ass.”

Other than; “That’s a good plan”, he didn’t say anything as he stood and left our cabin.

I tossed and turned for the next hour desperately trying to get back to sleep but my conscience would have no part of that. I finally got up and went in search of David.

As I passed the captain’s cabin I could here the distinct sound of people having sex. I stopped and listened for a moment. Clearly it was more than two people. Then I noticed the door was open a crack. I could dimly see the captains darkly tanned bearded face and thickly haired chest over the back of the equally tanned first mate. The captain must have been getting a blow job from whoever the first mate was fucking. I forgot about my search for David. My selfish slutty sex maniac couldn’t pass up this open door to promiscuous indulgence. The door creaked as I pushed it open. The first mate turned to see me and invited me to join. My mouth went straight to his ass and was rewarded with a soup of cum from who knew how many men. The taste was ambrosia. As I was drinking my fill my hand reached under to feel the first mates raw cock pumping in and out of the willing bottom. I had a brief moment of resentment that I’d have to give this trip up because of David’s unwillingness to offer up his ass like this bottom that was moaning out his delight. I took the hard cock of the bottom into my mouth and was rewarded with one of the greatest face fucks of my life. The first mate was driving into the bottom forcing the bottom’s cock deeper and deeper down my throat. The sound was quite muffled but I could hear the captain groan his orgasm. He must have been filling the bottoms mouth. My face fuck stopped for a brief moment as I heard the first mate pumping his erect cock to orgasm with his hand. As he bellowed his release he trust deep into the bottom who pushed past my tonsils and unloaded a flood. All I could think was ‘who on this boat had that much cum left?’. I wasn’t complaining, although I would have liked a taste.

It wasn’t until we had all fully untangled and I went to give the bottom a thank you kiss that I saw who the bottom had been. It was David.

He very casually thanked the captain and first mate and took me by the hand leading me back to our cabin. Without a word we climbed into bed, cuddled into each other, and were soon sound asleep. In my dreams Peter, my childhood friend, kept fucking and breeding me over and over congratulating me for being so fully myself. David was not beside me when I awoke well after dawn.

When I went in search of breakfast and David I found another partly open cabin door with the steady slap, slap, slap of fucking. I peaked in to find David in a sandwiched fuck. A big hairy bear doing David as David raw dogged the blond adonis. My moving in to take the adonis’ cock in my mouth took him over the edge. His ass contractions took David over the edge and soon the bear was breeding my boy. I stood to ask if anyone else needed breakfast.

As we left the cabin David got very close to my ear; “We won’t need to get off at the next port. Let’s finish what you selfishly started. Maybe it’s my turn to be selfish. I dreamed last night that a Greek God ravished me on a beach. When I checked for his cum from my ass it was gold. Now let’s get breakfast. I need my energy.”

• Like 8
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

The naked Mediterranean Cruise became a yearly event for us. David always volunteered his ass for the captain’s opening demonstration to set the tone of the excursion. The rest of the year David was sexually very conservative. But for that holiday he let loose in every way.

Mostly David topped me, and despite my barebacking promiscuity he was content to play raw with me and he bred me often. Once in a blue moon he would want me to top him, and this was almost always with me wearing a condom. The only times he would let me raw fuck him were those rare times I brought home a clear STD report and had refrained from sex with others between the blood test and getting the results. When I made this effort, he rewarded me with the chance to breed him. The next day, if he wanted to bottom (rarely), I would need to suit up. I didn’t blame him because it was a rare day that my ass wasn’t getting filled by strangers.

About ten months ago I had outstanding sex with a mid-thirty’s cub. Not only was he cute as a button with his dimpled cheek smile and mischievous big brown eyes, but he had the dirtiest mouth for none stop sex talk. Flip fucking with him was so natural. I rarely repeated with my tricks but sex with him from the first time just screamed for more.

We had met in the bathhouse but began meeting up every other day at his place for the first month. When he learned I was poz he wondered if I had knocked anybody up. I was hesitant at first, but he was very persistent and pried out of me every detail of my early stealthing adventures. He loved these stories, and he was soon pressuring me to go off meds so that I could infect him. I adamantly refused.

I was seeing him so often that I told David about my cub friend Stew. I reassured David that Stew was not coming between us. David had me invite Stew for dinner. To say they did not hit it off is putting it mildly. From moment one they hated each other. David told me I had every right to enjoy my friends, I just needed to know that he would not be a friend of Stew’s. Stew and my fucks continued at Stew’s place.

That was until one week David had to go away on a work trip. I was a little uncomfortable, but Stew practically moved in for the week and we fucked morning, noon and night.

Three months later was my annual sex excursion to the clothing optional hotel in Palm Springs. As with my first time there I always went alone in homage to my childhood friend Peter. The pool boy, I now knew his name, Tim, had advanced to general manager. He had forgiven me for stealth pozing him and we always had a great sex reunion during my annual two week stay. This time he had taken on a lover; a gorgeous young muscular black bar tender with the stereotypical black man’s huge penis. I was frequently invited into their bedroom where, as you can imagine, I was often riding that huge raw black dick. Ben, the black lover, also loved to get fucked so Tim and I often bred him.

Ben loved to feltch out my load and snowball it into my mouth. I was a bit surprised that it had the sweetness of the old days when I had been toxic, but I really didn't give this much thought. 

The new pool boy and the cleaning boy were also frequent recipients of my medicated poz load. As usual I had a great time both at the hotel and on my frequent hikes in the dessert.

Early in my stay Stew sent me an email tell me that he was fighting a bad flu bug. I emailed back saying I hoped he felt better soon and then thought nothing of it.

The night I got home David had a surprise for me. We had a bottle of expensive wine with dinner, talked a lot about our upcoming Mediterranean Cruise and as we went to bed, he asked me to fuck him. I was happy to oblige and suited up my medicated undetectable cock. David was uncharacteristically amorous and talkative during our fuck. He’d been reading up about undetectable = untransmitable. He talked about how much he liked getting bred on the cruise. He hinted that he thought it would be hot if he let me breed him. This talk turned me on even more than his body usually did. At some point when we were changing positions for me to lie on my back, he looked at me with an impish grin, winked at me and proceeded to remove the condom. When he moved to sit on my raw cock I asked; “Are you sur? This is not like on the cruise. I’ve not been tested for STD’s and just had unprotected sex with more than a dozen men. We know I’m undetectable, but we don’t know what I might have picked up.”

He looked me square in the eye and said; “Makes this fuckin hot then doesn’t it. Tell me if you don’t want me to ride you raw. Tell me you don’t want to put your naked dick in my ass. Tell me you don’t want to breed your lovers vulnerable guts.”

“Fuck David, when you put it like that. I don’t know what’s gotten into my man, but fuck yeah, just sit on down.”

He did. It was always amazing to be in him raw and his brazen attitude only turned me on more. He rode me until I could barely hold back. “I’m close, are you sure you want my questionable sperm?”

“Cum in me.”

I was already spewing.

It took me a week to get to the clinic and get tested. I had blown three more loads into my lover. It was like we were honeymooners with his openness to taking my undetectable yet questionable loads.

In the middle of that week, I got a panicked phone call from my fuck buddy, former pool boy, Tim in Palm Springs. Three of his staff appeared to be in the throws of ‘the fuck flu’. Ben his lover, the new pool boy and the cleaner. All of whom I had liberally fucked and bred on my recent visit. The other two had taken several loads from other guests in the weeks before their illness. Ben claimed that other than Tim I was the only person to have painted his guts. I didn’t say anything to Tim but I thought to myself, Ben must be lying.

What I did ask Tim was; “If they were taking loads from strangers, why were they not on Prep?”

“That’s the most bizarre part of this.” Tim responded. “They all are. And none had even missed taking one dose.”

“What the fuck!”

“I know, bizarre, right? Anyway I just called to let you know and suggest maybe you should consider getting tested. You know, just in case.”

“Yeah I was planning on going, I just hadn’t got around to it. I hope they feel better soon. Thank God for good meds these days. I’m sorry for them, but we know they are likely going to be ok.”

“Yeah. Thanks bud, let’s stay in touch.”

I was a bit shaken by Tim’s call, but it still took me a couple days to get to the clinic. As I left the clinic my cell phone rang.

It was one of David’s work mates. David had taken suddenly and violently ill in a meeting. They had called an ambulance, and he was in the emergency department. ‘Could I get there as quickly as possible?’.

I called an Uber and was at the hospital within the half hour. David had slipped into a comma and had been rushed to the ICU. I was flabbergasted and could hardly hear the questions I was being asked.

They wanted to know about any recent travels we had been on. I mentioned my trip to California. Thankfully his workmate had stayed around to later remind me David had been to Africa on a work trip. I gapped on this in my stressed state.

The medical staff asked about our sexual practices. I told them we barebacked. Mostly David topped me. Yes, he always came in my ass. But I assured them, ‘I’ve been undetectable for years’. They wondered if anything had changed recently. I blanched, every drop of blood draining from my face. I shamefully admitted that I had been breeding David recently. “Oh fuck, did I give him a powerful STD? Is this my fault?”

Rappid HIV tests were added to the growing list of diagnostic blood samples taken from David. Despite my protestations that I had been undetectable for many years they also gave me one. I almost fainted when they told me the results. We both tested positive for HIV. My counts were indeed very detectable, David’s counts were through the roof! I was dumbfounded! I racked my brain, but I was sure I hadn’t missed a single dose.

They gave me some kind of pill I was so deeply distraught. They were tempted to admit me to the psych ward until David’s work mate promised to take me home and stay with me until I was calm and safe.

I could barely stand to look at David with all those tubes and monitor wires. I wept as I kissed him before being escorted away from his bed.

Once we got home David’s work mate made me a cup of tea. I sat slouched on the couch. Through my tear saturated eyes, I made out an envelope on the coffee table with my name on it. I opened the envelope and took out the letter, but I couldn’t make out the hand writing.

I asked David’s workmate to read it to me when he brought the tea. He read a bit in silence. It was his turn to turn white as a ghost. He cautioned me, ‘did I really want him to read something so personal?’ I begged him to read it out loud.”

“Dear Amazing Fuck Buddy”

Stew never bothered to learn my name. That’s all he ever called me, even in front of David. No wonder David hated him. I knew this letter was from Stew.

“Thanks for the last few months, it’s been a fucking blast! Thanks especially for the gift of pozing me!!! I know as you read this you are thinking; ‘What the fuck, I’m undetectable.” But here’s the thing. You aren’t. Remember I had the flu when you were in California? It wasn’t just the flu. It was the fuck flu. And you gave it to me. How do I know that? Because when you refused to go off meds to ‘gift’ me I took matters into my own hands. I kept flushing your HIV meds down the toilet and replaced them with a placebo. You’ve been shooting toxic cum for over a month now. I made sure to not let any other guy breed me so that I could be sure I was infected with your strain. It is so fuckin hot to me knowing this. I have something precious from you that I’ll carry for the rest of my life. I wish I knew how many other unsuspecting guys you have pozed since becoming toxic again. With so many fags on Prep, I’m sure it’s not nearly as many as I might have hoped with my little scheme but I suspect with your frequency of play there would be a few. How I wish David was taking your cum. I’d love to know you and I were responsible for that little prig getting knocked up.

Don’t bother trying to find or get in touch with me. I’ve left town without a trace for you or the police to follow. My only regret is that you will switch back to the real HIV drugs as fast as you can. You’ll keep denying us chasers what we most deeply crave.”

It was signed; “Your evil fuck buddy Stew (yeah, that’s not my real name)”

I had never heard or seen his last name, real or made up. And his apartment was a sublet condo. The out-of-town owner had never seen ‘Stew’ nor checked to see if his fake references even existed. There indeed was no way to track him and no way that charges could be pressed.

With all the stress I was under it took me a few days to remember Tim’s call. At first, I was too afraid to call him with the truth of my toxicity but eventually my conscience caught up with me.

I could barely get the words out through my tears; “Tim, something terrible has happened.” I proceeded to tell him what the man I knew as Stew had done to me. I knew I couldn’t poz guys on Prep, but David had never been on it. At this point I crumbled into weeping. Eventually he syphered my devastation at having infected David and that David was still in a coma. He shared his shock and condolences and assured me we could continue our talk the next day when I might be a little more composed.

I knocked myself out with tranquilizers, slept fitfully, and called Tim after my visit to David’s bedside the next day.

I could hardly believe Tim’s story of what had happened to his lover Ben and his staff, the pool and cleaning boys. Tim had an affair end very badly. The guy worked as a pharmacy assistant at the drug store that all three of the young men got their Prep through. He had been able to substitute their Prep subscriptions with a totally useless prescription. Turned out none of them had been on Prep for the two weeks before my visit. Chances were that I had unsuspectingly knocked all three of them up. The insanely jealous pharmacy assistant had not been anywhere near as smart as ‘Stew’. He had been quickly apprehended after the three victimized young men’s ‘Prep prescriptions’ had been checked and found to be not Prep at all.

I got off the phone feeling like a steamship had just hit me and knocked me to the bottom of the ocean. In my hazy thinking I began to obsess about how many other guys I had recently bred. How many of the guys that had raw fucked me might have had nicks on their dicks? With my racing mind I began to hyperventilate.

It would take a few more days before I would get my slow HIV results from my regular blood work. Sure enough I was not only HIV positive, no surprise, I had been for many years, but I was also detectable. “Stew’, whatever his real name was indeed had managed to make me toxic again.

At the same time David’s more thurow test also came back. It turned out his rapid test had been in error. He was negative for HIV. He was positive for a very rare virus that he had picked up on his work trip. The medical staff had not told me that this is what they fully expected as they had never had a new seroconversion go into a coma. They were now able to get him on the best meds and he was out of the coma, and even though weak, back home very soon.

I got back on my antiretrovirals as quickly as possible, but needless to say, this deeply sobering experience had slowed down my libido considerably. That is until three months later when my childhood friend and HIV father Peter came to me in a dream. After he vigorously pumped his load into my ass and had gathered his breath back he said; “Ok my promiscuous friend. You’ve taken a long enough break. It’s time to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get that marvelous hungry ass of yours out there again.” And as you know, having read this long complex story, I have always listened to my childhood friend Peter and followed his instructions.

As I wrote this last chapter I have five anonymous loads mixing together in my guts. David told me as I left this morning; "Fuck night. And I’m looking forward to you pumping your load into me, unlike our most usual rolls.  Let's use the cum mix you bring home as lube." 

You might be wondering. Yes he has gone on PreP.  Once in a blue moon he comes home with an anonymous load or two of his own to surprise me. 

That is of course until our annual clothing optional cruise during which both our holes are wet, stretched, and sloppy every day. 

The End 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Oh damn, @tankbottom what the fuck is happening? My HIV may have a strong empathy with yours! That's why I'm feverish these days, our viruses are having a Christmas reunion without us humans knowing!

[REAL] - I'm struggling with a particularly strong flu and I had a bad dream of my partner flushing my meds, replacing them with fake candies to force his pozzing. 

And what have I found when I woke up? The final part of your story referring to a guy flushing the main character's meds to force his viral load's increase! 

Yes I admit, despite my strong gifting fantasy that's something I'd never accept. A fear I had when my ex, the abuser, lived here. He wanted me off meds and I had to keep pills safe in the office to avoid him accessing them. 

I overcame it all but you know, dreams sometimes revive old fears. 

Anyways, my current bf and I, had a laugh at all this and shared the story's link. He had no time to read every previous part before so it ended up with poz talk as usual.

• Thanks 1