Chain

catcher4you

Stainless steel, 3/8” welded. You want links with some heft to them. I wouldn’t use more than three feet, max.

I have a chain that matches that description, that has been stuffed into and pulled out of my ass successfully. I’ve got a picture somewhere; if I can find it I’ll post it.

IMPORTANT - The welds on each and every link of the chain you use need to be sanded silky-smooth to eliminate all roughness and burrs. If that sounds like a pain in the ass, it is…but not as big a pain in the ass as you could get from scratching yourself up inside. Also make sure the chain has been cleaned and dried before insertion. Don’t use it straight from the store. Or the garage.

VERY IMPORTANT - Do NOT let someone yank a length of chain out of your ass. It is possible for the chain to become tangled, contorted, or knotted with your colon, and a man yanking it out could yank your gut out along with it. Play sensibly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Stainless steel, 3/8” welded. You want links with some heft to them. I wouldn’t use more than three feet, max.

I have a chain that matches that description, that has been stuffed into and pulled out of my ass successfully. I’ve got a picture somewhere; if I can find it I’ll post it.

IMPORTANT - The welds on each and every link of the chain you use need to be sanded silky-smooth to eliminate all roughness and burrs. If that sounds like a pain in the ass, it is…but not as big a pain in the ass as you could get from scratching yourself up inside. Also make sure the chain has been cleaned and dried before insertion. Don’t use it straight from the store. Or the garage.

VERY IMPORTANT - Do NOT let someone yank a length of chain out of your ass. It is possible for the chain to become tangled, contorted, or knotted with your colon, and a man yanking it out could yank your gut out along with it. Play sensibly.

I will repeat what EW said:  Get out the emery cloth and sand the chain smooth.  I have three different sizes of links, all beautifully smooth, in my playroom.

• Upvote 1

Always wanted to try that! Thanks for the advice!

10 hours ago, ErosWired said:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Warmnsalty said:

Saw a girl do the chain trick at a party, made me want to do it as well.

I first saw it done by a female as well. Her master filled her cunt with chain and pulled it out in one quick movement, which she described as orgasmic.

I don’t think it’s quite the same done with a vagina as a rectum, however. A vagina is more or less a straight canal without obstructions, whereas the rectum has flexures, or transverse folds, in the rectal wall that could be caught up a chain pullout, especially if the chain gets kinked. We have to remind ourselves that our asses aren’t actually designed to have things stuffed back into them.

• Like 1