A cum whore in the making.

Thedogsbolloxxl2

Hey, Guys 

definitely developing some form of obsessional behaviour to want to up my load tally.

At the moment I go to my local sauna and try get myself used there. Whilst I get railed by a good percentage of the cocks there , very few give up there loads.

Any advice on better venues (UK based) where I can sate my need for being bred. 

2 hours ago, TheDogsBolloxxl said:

Any advice on better venues (UK based) where I can sate my need for being bred. 

Any time you're in a public setting like a sauna or bathhouse, the chances of a given fucking resulting in being bred are significantly lowered, because a lot of guys are simply going to save their loads for later in the evening. If a guy shows up at 9 PM expecting to fuck around until midnight, he's not going to want to cum at 9:25 because he may well not be able to get going again before it's close to departure time.

If number of loads matters more than number of fuckings, you're much better off seeking one-on-one situations, where the top is unlikely to be "saving" his load for later.

At the sauna, you almost certainly could chart the participants on a given night in a bell curve - few people very early on, and few people there very late at night/early morning, but a surge of men showing up and later a flurry of men "finishing up" and leaving. Knowing how that curve tends to work, time-wise, is your best bet, because you can make sure you're available and ready as the first wave of men who want to get off and go home starts doing just that. Even so, it's quite possible you'll only get a few guys to do that on any given night. If any, given that you're probably up against a lot of competition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

If any, given that you're probably up against a lot of competition.

You’ve hit the nail on the head with this one! I struggle quite a bit at sauna getting loads because there are so many bottoms around! 

• Piggy 2

Every sauna or sex-club has its own rythm depending on when they open, when they close, what day of the week there is, location, country, etc. 

For example, you're more likely to get loads at Vault in London on a Thursday naked night than on a Monday. Bears' day at The Locker Room gets you more loads than any other day. Sunday afternoons, between 16 and 18 seems to be a sweet spot for most venues when men are starting to look for a hole to unload.

However, everyone's experience is different. And of course, you gotta realise that indeed you are up against a lot of competition. Even if tops and bottoms would be equally distributed, a top can only cum once (twice if you're lucky), whereas a bottom can collect as many loads as they feel like. 

If you want to up your numbers, I'd suggest pairing up with a wingman and organise a dump & go session in one of the hotels. Advertise it online a couple of weeks beforehand so the word goes out and go from there. Let your wingman do the checks and monitor who comes and goes, making sure they look after your wellbeing.  You can certainly do it yourself alone but there is a bit more difficult as there will be times when you're in a middle of a fuck and someone else comes and they need attention, blah blah blah... With a wingman, you focus on taking the cocks and their loads, and let your wingman do the reception.

From my time in London, and talking to other fellas, your best bet is Vault and you're lucky if you leave with 5-6 loads. Sure, as a new kid on the block you may even get 10 or 12, but that'd be an exception. On an average night I would get fucked quite a bit, but 3-5 loads would be the norm.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It seems to me that there's a "built-in" disparity regarding pigsex, in that Tops can only deliver X times, and bottoms can take loads until their Holes are so full the loads are leaking out of their ass.  The Tops would love to Breed in each and every Hole they rut in, but physiology simply doesn't allow that.  Sure, there may be Tops that can Breed a dozen times in a couple of hours, but if there are, they're a very lucky and rare breed.  

Oddly, I don't find much complaining by bottoms in the fuckjoints I go to - often they'll say thanks for the fuck, despite not getting the load.  That said, the focus needs to be on how many raw Cocks the bottom has taken in a night, how many men he's shared his Hole with, how many men he's "connected" with that night. The actual number of loads should be an ancillary issue, second in importance to sharing their Holes with many Cocks.  

Lots of Tops rut in a lot of Holes, and then go back and find their favorite one of the evening, when it's time to pump out the Sperm - the one they want to connect with in a deeper  way.  

Edited by hntnhole
phrasing
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1