Condom discussion

haireebear

I never want a top to wear a condom, but I find the whole discussion beforehand to be a bit of a downer. There's something so hot about NOT discussing safe sex beforehand and then having the top just go for it! what kind of subtle signals do you give a top? I'm almost tempted to put safe sex only in my A4A profile, just hoping a top tries to "seduce" me with a bare dick and big load. lol. I'm just afraid they'll wear a condom!!!! :)

Guest slobbvers

I know what you mean. I hooked up with this dude last fall at his hotel room. I went to sit on his raw cock and he freaked out and said it was over.

Hmm I am kinda sorta the other way around.

Since I tested Poz eleven years ago, I almost exclusively play bare, but only with other poz guys, even though being under treatment and undetectable makes it almost impossible to infect someone.

I also make it clear in all my profiles that I am a) poz and B) prefer bare.

However, if a irresisitbly hot, hung, black hunky top insisted on using a rubber to top me, I'd make an exception (yeah, I know it's sexual racism but i can't help being a chocoholic).

I've not had a real discussion about using a condom in over 8 years... as i only look to meet up with lads into bareback. If a mere mention of a condom is made, that person goes into the "timewasters" file, and I move on.

If we have to do more than "bareback yeah?" "ok" then i'm not really interested.

I was at the baths last night and a guy whose cock i was sucking wanted to fuck me doggy...I assumed the position at which point he asked for a condom...I told him I didn't have any condoms which wasn't true as I had the ones they hand out at the baths, but wanted to see if no condoms was going to be a deal breaker...luckily it wasn't and the top ended up fucking me raw and breeding me...I was pretty sure he was going to fuck me raw as I sucked him to a raging hardon and was on my hands and knees showing off my hole to him...there was never any discussion of status (his or mine) before he lined his bare cock up against my hole and plunged in...the guy's desire to fuck won out over safe sex

I was at the baths last night and a guy whose cock i was sucking wanted to fuck me doggy...I assumed the position at which point he asked for a condom...I told him I didn't have any condoms which wasn't true as I had the ones they hand out at the baths, but wanted to see if no condoms was going to be a deal breaker...luckily it wasn't and the top ended up fucking me raw and breeding me...I was pretty sure he was going to fuck me raw as I sucked him to a raging hardon and was on my hands and knees showing off my hole to him...there was never any discussion of status (his or mine) before he lined his bare cock up against my hole and plunged in...the guy's desire to fuck won out over safe sex

As sex should be.. cant beat barebacking in darkrooms with random strangers at the baths...

From a BB Tops perspective, it always amazes me how easy it is to get into almost any bottom bare. I typically tease their hole with my cock for a little bit, getting it all slicked up with pre-cum, then I pull away for a bit and thats when the bottom typically initiates the penetration. If they don't then I for it and am pretty successful ;)

Interestingly I never have a discussion about condoms - their profiles may say safer sex only, but they always fuck me (or I fuck them) raw anyway. I usually say "I have lube - if you need anything else you will have to bring it"

Interestingly I never have a discussion about condoms - their profiles may say safer sex only, but they always fuck me (or I fuck them) raw anyway. I usually say "I have lube - if you need anything else you will have to bring it"

I have found almost exactly the same thing. I think I might have had the condom discussion with two or three guys. Usually the response is "sorry no condoms", but by the time I rimmed their asses out they just want to be fucked.

Go figure.

I am still a m2m oral/anal virgin; but plan to lose my cherry to a top I've been communicating with soon... He only wants bareback... so I plan to please him... He tells me; raw is only way to experience first time; and once I get raw I will never want a top to use a condom again. I joined this site to learn/share about being bred. I especially like the 10 rules for bottoms someone posted...

I only play bareback. No condom, no fucking. Don't care what the guy looks like or his dick. I don't like poz friendly guys - fence sitters if you ask me. If you're going to have bb sex have it. If you want safe sex go somewhere else. Condoms are for whimps.

Since starting to bb this year I have let one guy fuck me with a condom. i kept the condom and fingered his load into my hole once he'd left. Now it's raw or nothing. If they ask for a condom I tell them I don't have any. Only one guy chose to not fuck me.

• 8 months later...

i cant remember the last time a trick brought up the rubber talk, they always just bend over, no words at all...just DONT PULL OUT...get that all the time from btms that claim "safe only" LOL

but then again i cruise rest areas, baths and ABS alot

I never discuss condoms...while making out I will lube up my hole...most tops trhen want to slide their cock up and down mt crack and against my hole...I will moan and groan and beg them to give it to me...most will just slide in and fuck me breeding my hole....some will say they wont cum in me but soon forget...usually once they get lube on their cock it makes it less easy to put on a condom...