My Weekend with Philip

catcher4you

Chapter 1 – Fun with an older man

Philip and I were chatting on the web when we decided to meet up. He told me that he had a great play space in his basement. I prepped and headed over. We were both into partying and heavy ass play.

Philip is older than me, at 71. Playing with older guys is often rewarding since they have years of experience and know what works well with another guy. He’s got a full head of grey hair and a close-cropped beard. Add in sparkling blue eyes, and he was quite handsome.

We chatted briefly upstairs before heading down to his play space. There was a living room space where Philip said we could get undressed and relax as needed. We made out and felt each other up as we disrobed. Philip has a nice hairy body with a great cock and low hanging balls. He told me that he was versatile, as am I, so we could have lots of fun together.

I’m 54, tall, with short brown hair and green eyes. I have a hairy chest and ass and a nice full bush with shaved balls. My cock is about 7” long.

Philip asked if I wanted to try any of his gear on before we went into the playroom. I asked what he had, and he opened an armoire to show me his collection. He had lots of leather, and I selected a chest harness, while he chose a pair of briefs that had zippers in strategic spots, plus a chest harness. I was also wearing my red jockstrap.

We decided to smoke before getting down to play. I had brought my stash, so we packed a pipe and started to blow clouds. While we were doing this, our hands were wandering. We’d also shotgun hits back and forth.

Well spun, we walked to the door to his play space. He opened the door and turned on some low-level lighting. In the middle of the room was a sling, and in one corner, there was a St Andrew’s cross. There was an assortment of poppers and toys, too.

Philip walked over to the sling and got settled in. With his feet in the stirrups, he unzipped his briefs in the rear, displaying his furry ass to me. I sat down in front of him and started to rim his hole. Rimming is a favorite activity for me, and it is exciting to see a guy respond to my tongue. His ass was great, with a good amount of fur around the hole and all over his ass.

Then, I leaned back to play with his ass. I massaged his ass and tempted his hole with my fingers. It was still wet with spit from the rimming, so I’d occasionally slide a finger just inside him. There was no reason to rush as we had agreed to play all night.

Philip was squirming in the sling, so I knew that he was ready for more. He had a nice selection of dildos from Topped Toys, and I selected a small Erebus dildo. Lubed it up, then started to penetrate his hole. He wanted a hit of poppers so that he was really flying when I inserted it all the way, so he broke open a new bottle and took a few hits. Then, I pushed the toy all the way into his ass. It went in easily.

I fucked him with the toy for a while. He wanted to smoke some more so he held the toy in place while I went back out to the living room area to get the pipe and torch. It was hot to see him thrusting the dildo in and out of his ass when I got back.

To smoke, I needed to be near his head. When I got there, he leaned over, pulled my jockstrap aside, and started to lick my balls and the head of my cock. Even though it was distracting (in the best possible way), I managed to get the pipe ready for us. We spent some time smoking, licking, and fondling before he wanted to get out of the sling. I helped him out and climbed in. The leather, warmed by his body, felt very sensual against my skin.

Philip rimmed me for a bit. He was good at it and made my hole open for him. He grabbed one of his Deep Space toys and lubed it up. Before shoving it in me, I took a few hits of poppers and gave him a nod of approval. He shoved it in with a single stroke.

My ass felt full, and the dildo was in deep. He fucked me with it using long strokes. Since it is smooth, the ride was awesome and had me wanting more. Philip took out the dildo and lubed up his hands. He was gentle but assertive as he drove his hand into my ass. Once inside, he flexed his hand, letting me feel the invasion of my hole.

He knew how to fist a guy. With each passing moment, he was working deeper and deeper into me, and I felt his fingers at my second hole. He poked and prodded there, getting the tips of his fingers through. But he told me that he was going to wait to penetrate me any deeper.

Philip worked his hand back to my entrance. He used the thickest part of his hand to open my hole. He’d pull almost all the way out, then sink back in up to his wrist. Repeating this motion had my hole getting wider and wider.

Philip pulled his hand out, wiped it off, and found his stash. He selected a shard and inserted it into my ass. The burn as the shard melted was exhilarating. Of course, he knew that he’d get me well-spun with this. While it was taking effect, he fingered around my hole, occasionally dipping inside but not disturbing the shard.

He asked me to reach down and spread my ass for him. I did, and he dove in with his tongue. My ass was extra sensitive from the previous activities, and getting tongue fucked by him felt great. He lubed his hands again while he was eating my ass. He leaned back and shoved his hand back in my ass, going deep this time. The invasion was awesome, and I started to move the sling back and forth on his arm. He let me drive for a while, then reached up to stop the motion of the sling.

Philip pulled his hand all the way out and then sunk it right back in again. This always feels amazing, and tonight was no exception. He would flex his hand on the way out to let me really feel his hand rubbing my prostate, and I was leaking in my jock.

He pulled out, relubed the Deep Space toy, and handed it to me. He said that he was going to go upstairs for a minute and that I should entertain myself while he was away.

I had to scoot further down in the sling and get my legs a little higher so that I could dildo my ass. Once in the right position, I started fucking myself with his toy.

When Philip returned, my head was thrown back in enjoyment, and my eyes were closed. I opened them when I heard him in the room and saw that he wasn’t alone. The other guy was clad in a leather vest, with a harness that went down to a cock ring and a pair of leather boots. He was wearing a hood to cover his face. Philip introduced him as Ralph, his husband. Then Ralph reached for the dildo in my ass and started to move it in and out.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Chapter 2 – Things get intense

In Chapter 1, I describe meeting up with Philip. He’s older and has a great play space in his basement. We’ve smoked up, played in each other’s holes, and now he has brought in his husband, Ralph.

Ralph plunged the dildo in and out of my ass. He’d take it all the way out before shoving it back in. My hole was being violated by a guy that I had just met. Ralph looked over at Philip and said, “We need to get this pig on the cross”.

I had never used a St Andrews cross. They helped me out of the sling and led me over to the cross in the corner. It was mounted on a stand, so they moved it out into the room. They had me face the cross and attached my arms, legs, and waist to the straps. Next, Ralph decided that he needed to smoke some, so he lit the pipe and started blowing clouds. He blew the clouds at my face and around my ass. He and Philip would shotgun, too, passionately making out. All the while, I was bound to the cross, unable to move my arms or legs.

Finally, Ralph had enough T. He put down the pipe but picked up the bag. He selected a shard and spread my ass open to insert it in my hole. Again, the burn felt awesome. This must have been a big shard since it took a longer time to melt. Meanwhile, both Ralph and Philip were playing with my ass and cock, tweaking my nipples, and feeling me up.

Ralph walked over to the toys and picked one out. He looked at Philip and said, “Think he can take the big Mordax?”. Philip nodded yes. The toy was huge and heavily ribbed. I hoped that Ralph would take it slow.

Ralph lubed it up and knelt behind me. He spread my ass open with one hand and used the other to guide the dildo to my hole. Philip came around and shoved the poppers under my nose. I took a few hits as I felt the toy slowly invade my ass.

He got it in pretty far, but my position on the cross limited access. Ralph even had Philip hold my ass open, but the standing position wasn’t allowing for full penetration, so they took me back to the sling.

Once settled in the sling, Ralph lubed up the Mordax and began the penetration. This toy felt wonderful. Between the size, the ridges, and the hot guy shoving it in me, I was in a sexual frenzy. I reached down and felt the balls of the toy resting against my hole, letting me know that it was all the way inside me. Ralph punished my hole with the toy. He drove it in and out of me with wild abandon.

After fucking me for a while with Mordax, Ralph decided he wanted to get his cock in me. His cock had been hard and dripping while he was toying with my ass, so now he was ready to fuck. He didn’t need any lube but just lined his cock up with my hole, leaned forward, and slid it in. Even with toys and fists inside me, the best feeling is having a hard cock in my ass. Ralph knew how to fuck. He’d vary the speed and the depth and would move around so that he hit different parts of my ass. We both used some poppers during the fuck, which turned us both into rutting beasts.

Ralph slowly pulled his cock out of my ass and Philip slid his hand in. It went in with no resistance since my ass was well-opened. This time, he spent more time working my second hole. He would stroke it and slowly poke a finger into my colon. Then, he’d withdraw and start all over again. While he was working deep inside me, I took a hit of poppers and soared to new levels of pig heaven. Knowing that a sexy man was opening my deepest recesses was so alluring to me. I reached back and grabbed my ass, spreading it wide for his hand. Philip was an assplay master, and I was putty in his hands.

After an amazing fisting session, we took a break to rehydrate and relax. Ralph kept stroking my hole and sticking his fingers in while we were resting. He said, “I really want to breed your ass”. It sounded good to me, so we moved back over to the cross. This time, after they secured my limbs and waist, Philip slipped a blindfold over my eyes. Now, I was tied up and blindfolded and fully at the mercy of these two guys that I had just met.

First, one of them spread my ass cheeks open and inserted a finger, which they rubbed around inside my ass. The burning that followed told me that I had just been given another booty bump. Then I heard one of them say, “This might hurt a little at first, but I’ll go easy. If it’s too much, just say “tomato””. After that, I felt the thwack of a flogger on my back. He was going easy on me, which was especially good since Philip and I hadn’t discussed any pain play. It was all OK with me, and I had a safe word if it got too intense.

My back was lightly flogged, then he moved down to my ass. My hole was burning and twitching from the bump, and the flogger was a great addition.

The flogger moved back up, and I felt a lubed dildo at my hole. It was shoved in, and I realized that it was a butt plug. My hole was happier since it was filled. The flogging stopped, and they started rubbing my back and ass with lotion. From the smell, it seemed to have some coconut oil in it. It felt great on my skin, and they massaged my back and ass. They would regularly spread my ass open and twist the butt plug around. They also took it out and reinserted it a few times. It was erotic to not have any clue who was doing what to me or what would come next.

They both moved away, and I was left waiting for the next experience. I was wriggling around on the cross. While I couldn’t move my limbs, the strap around my waist was looser, so I could move my pelvis around. This made the butt plug shift position inside me.

I heard the click of the torch and smelled the chemical odor as more T was being consumed. “Open”, I heard. I opened my mouth, and the pipe was inserted. I didn’t need to be told what to do next and took a huge hit. I held it as long as I could and could feel my heart racing from the drugs and the excitement. I was given the pipe several more times and had a few shotguns, too, so I was flying high.

I heard them walk away again. All I could do was wait and try to discern what was going on from sounds around me. I heard them talking in the next room over but couldn’t make out the words.

I heard footsteps and smelled the poppers bottle under my nose. I took a few hits, and then the plug was pulled out of my ass. Immediately, it was replaced with a hard cock. I moaned in pleasure as the cock invaded my ass. On the cross, I could only squeeze my ass muscles against the cock and make a few small movements, so the fuck was being controlled by the top. The best thing for me to do was just enjoy the fuck.

That guy stepped away, and the other pushed into my hole. I didn’t know if it was Ralph or Philip who fucked me first, but it didn’t matter. The second guy was a more frenetic fucker, with short, fast strokes. It wasn’t long before he shot his load in my ass. He left his cock in me for a while, then slowly withdrew. The other cock slid in and fucked the cum around inside my ass. With a push that sent his cock deep, the other guy bred my ass. He stayed inside, making short strokes while his cock recovered. He seemed to be staying hard after cumming and was still working my hole. Then, he pulled out, and the butt plug went back in.

They walked away again, leaving me panting and cum filled.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 9

Chapter 3 – What’s next?

In Chapters 1 and 2, I tell about meeting Philip, who had a well-equipped play space in his basement. He and I played on the sling for a while, then he brought down his husband, Ralph. They had me on a St Andrews cross and have both given me their cum. I’m still there, with a butt plug in my ass.

I heard footsteps approaching. My arms were the first to be taken out of the straps. Next, my legs were freed, enabling me to bring them together. Before the waist strap was removed, I was wrapped in a bear hug from behind. A voice growled in my ear, “That was great, pig. Are you done, or do you want more?”. “What’s next?” I asked. He chuckled and said, “We’ll see”.

He pulled out the butt plug, then I was released from the waist strap and led over to the sofa in the other room. My blindfold was removed. It was Ralph who had released me from the cross, and he was now sitting next to me. He was fully naked except for the harness and vest. Without the hood, I could see his face and recognized him from the gym. We’d exchanged glances in the past but never hooked up. When he came downstairs, he knew who I was, but I didn’t know who he was. Knowing that this guy had bred my ass, and done a whole lot more to me, was exciting since I always wanted to get together with him.

Ralph is younger, probably in his mid-40s. He has a shaved head, a dark goatee, and brown eyes. He’s covered in dark fur. His fur is what attracted me to him when I saw him at the gym. Now, he was sitting next to me, naked and hard.

When I looked down at his still-hard cock, he laughed and said, “The little blue pill works wonders”. That explained how he could stay hard after breeding my ass. Now, Philip returned with a few beers for us. He, too, was naked, having shed his briefs. It was then that I noticed that my jockstrap was gone, too, so we were three guys sitting around in just chest harnesses.

I told Ralph that I always liked seeing his ass when we were at the gym. He stood up and walked into the other room, and got in the sling. Fuck, he looked hot! His hard cock was sticking up, and his hairy ass was open for my pleasure. When he put his hands behind his head, I had to go up and lick out his pits. They were filled with dense fur that held a heady aroma. Sometimes, man smells are better than poppers, and this was one of those times.

While I was licking his pits, he was fondling my ass and sticking his fingers into my hole. He was able to get them in with ease since things were well-lubed and opened up. But it was his hole that I was after now, so I moved down to sit on the stool. Before I sat down, Philip came over with the plug and told me to sit down on it before I worked over Ralph’s ass. Of course, I sat down on it, getting it deep into my cum filled ass.

Now, I leaned forward and started to caress and massage Ralph’s ass. Philip had some hair around his hole, but Ralph’s ass had even more fur. I blew on his hole to see the hair wave, making him shiver. Philip put the poppers under Ralph’s nose. After his hit, I started to eat his ass.

Having all the fur around his hole made it a great experience. I got everything wet with saliva and then started to suck on his hole. Ralph was moaning loudly, showing me how much he appreciated my efforts. Philip offered me the poppers, and I took a small hit. The aroma from Ralph’s pits and now his sweaty ass was intoxicating to me. But the poppers made me into an ass pig. I drove my tongue deep into Ralph’s hole. He reached back and spread his ass open for me, so I went crazy on his hole. Tonguing, licking, sniffing, sucking. Damn, that was a hot hole.

Ralph had been sucking Philip, and Philip was hard again. I guess the little blue pill works wonders for both of them. Ralph said to Philip, “Give me your load”, so I stepped back and let Philip drive his cock into Ralph. I moved the stool out of the way and got on the floor under them to watch that gorgeous cock and those low-hanging balls pound Ralph’s furry hole. I would reach up and lick Philip’s cock as it was fucking Ralph, adding to the sexiness and pigginess of it all.

Soon, Philip said that he was going to cum. He went deep, and I could see his balls tighten up in preparation for his orgasm. He shot his load in his husband, then pulled out. I sucked his cock into my mouth, cleaning off the cum and ass juices.

I looked up at Ralph, then down at his hole, and licked my lips. He nodded, so I went back to eating his ass. Sucking on his hole was a whole new experience since he was filled with cum. Philip gave me another hit of poppers, and I went nuts, felching the cum out of Ralph. He snorted some poppers, too, and was loving all the sensations.

Once we were done, we got Ralph out of the sling and went back to the other room. The butt plug was still firmly and comfortably in my ass. During all the fucking and felching, I had forgotten about it. Philip had me spread my legs so that they could see my plugged hole, and he’d reach over and tap it or twist it. It seemed unfair to me that I was the only one who was plugged, so I told them that they should be plugged, too. We selected a plug for each hole, lubed them up, and then I got to insert them into each hairy hole. Fuck, their holes were awesome to look at and to play with.

We were all in the living room talking when I realized that Ralph was pushing out the plug and then shoving it back in him. We had all taken control of our own plugs, and I was just mindlessly moving mine around back and forth, but seeing Ralph push the plug out was so sexy. I said, “We need to get you back in the sling for some more ass work.” He agreed, so we moved into the other room.

Once Ralph was in the sling, I told him that I was going to give him a booty bump. After all, turnabout is fair play! I chose a nice shard, pulled out the plug, and inserted my finger with the shard. He felt great inside. While I was waiting for the shard to kick in, I sucked his cock and licked his hairy balls. He rewarded me with some flavorful juices.

Once I knew that the shard was melted, I selected a dildo for him. It was another Topped Toys creation; this one is Pegasus. It has a flat head but a great flare towards the middle and at the base. I lubed it up and pushed the head into his hole. Given what I’d seen him do so far tonight, I had little doubt that he could take it all. The dildo was well-lubed, so I told Ralph to take some poppers, and I would shove it in as far as he could take it. He agreed and huffed some poppers. I applied pressure to the base of the toy and worked it into his ass. He got it in deep before I hit the wall of his second hole. We could work through that.

I realized that Philip was standing off to my side, filming us on his phone. Keeping the dildo in place, I leaned over and sucked his cock into my mouth, tasting all the goodness of a man’s dick. He smiled and motioned for me to continue on Ralph’s ass.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 5

Chapter 4 – Ralph takes it all

In Chapters 1, 2, and 3, I tell about meeting up with Philip, who brought in his husband, Ralph. We’ve partied and explored several pieces of furniture in their playroom. Now, Ralph’s ass is being filled with a dildo, mine still has a butt plug in it, and Philip is filming us.

I started some slow back and forth movements with the dildo. The Pegasus widens in the middle and even more at the base, so this provided Ralph with a nice stretch. It was sexy seeing the hairs around his hole cling to the dildo as it rode in and out of his ass. Each time it went back in, it would poke at his second hole, working it to open up.

Ralph took another hit of poppers, and I decided to see if we could get the toy in deeper. I pushed it in, and Ralph braced his feet on the sling frame so that he could bear down on the toy. With a few adjustments of angle, it popped deep into his ass. The look of bliss on his face was fantastic, and I started to laugh. With this huge dildo penetrating his ass, Ralph joined in on the laughter. Philip said that Ralph had never taken all of Pegasus before, so this was a new experience for him. He definitely seemed to enjoy it.

Ralph looked down at me and said, “Fist me.” I said he needed another bump for that, and he agreed, but only if I would take a bump. Hell, we should probably give one to Philip, too. So, I worked Pegasus out of his hole and pulled the plug out of my ass. Ralph wanted to bump me, so he got a shard, and I moved up to the head of the sling. Philip opened my ass, and Ralph stuck the shard inside me. “Damn, I wanna be back in there, too,” he said. He knew that he could have whatever he wanted from me.

I bumped both Ralph and Philip. While we waited for the shards to hit, I fingered Ralph’s hole with my lubed-up hands. He was opened, and his ass was pulsating with enjoyment. I had three fingers in him for a while, and then I added the fourth. Soon, my thumb joined the party, and I slid my hand into his hairy hole. His ass was so warm inside and I was loving seeing him ride my arm.

Ralph again braced his feet on the sling frame and swung the sling back and forth, driving my hand into his hole. It was obvious that he was having an amazing experience. Philip had filmed the entry, but now he was rubbing Ralph’s hairy chest and playing with his cock. Ralph spurted out a huge load of precum which Philip licked up. He shared some with Ralph and some with me. Ralph was taking my arm deep, and I knew I was well past his second hole.

He stopped the swinging and let me control things for a while. I was twisting my arm around inside him and flexing my hand. I made sure I hit his prostate a few times with my wrist and would pull back to stretch his hole.

Philip wanted a go at Ralph’s hole, so I got up and let Philip take my place. I could tell that these two worked together well, with each one knowing what the other liked. I put more lube on the plug that had been inside me and stuck it back in. Then, I moved up so that Ralph could suck my cock. I rubbed Ralph’s body, enjoying the feeling of my hands running through his soft hair. The smell from his pits was invigorating, too, and I bent down for the occasional taste.

Philip pulled out of Ralph’s ass, and we got him out of the sling. He sat on the sofa while I climbed back into the sling. Philip started playing with the butt plug in my ass, taking it out, then shoving it back in. My ass must have been gaping nicely since he had no problem with each new insertion.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 8

Chapter 5 – I get the ride of my life

In Chapters 1 through 4, I tell about meeting up with Philip, a guy I connected with online. He has a playroom and a great collection of Topped Toys. We’ve been going at each other’s asses for a while. His husband, Ralph, also joined us.

Ralph had recovered and came back into the room. He tapped Philip on the shoulder, and Philip got up, letting Ralph take the seat. Ralph looked up at me and smiled, and we both knew that this was going to be an epic event.

Philip handed Ralph a new toy and said, “I think he can take the Mare Maker”. This thing was huge. It is about as long as it is thick, but it would be a great ride. It doesn’t start out narrow, but is wide at the start, gets wider in the middle, then tapers down once it’s fully seated.

Ralph lubed it up liberally. Then he removed the butt plug from my ass and set it aside. While stroking my hole, he asked, “Are you ready?”. I nodded, and he started the insertion.

This one took some work. We went slow, and there were some poppers involved. Ralph would push in until he felt resistance, and then he’d let it rest there. Once my ass was accustomed to that step, he’d push in some more. Resistance, pause, push. He pulled it all the way out once to apply more lube, and my hole felt vacant and open. This time, he pushed it in as deep as it had been and a little bit further. My ass felt stuffed and expanded. My cock was leaking precum, and we shared that around. Once again, Philip was filming the process, stroking his cock with his free hand.

I reached back to feel how much more there was to go. The movement of my body as I reached to my ass let the last bit of the toy slide into me. My surprise was mirrored on both of their faces, too. Philip told me that I was the first guy they’d seen take the whole toy in his ass. He put down the phone that he was using to film us and crouched next to Philip. They both gazed at my stuffed hole, giving it little taps and shakes that would send seismic waves through my ass.

I needed it to pull back out a little. We needed to work at pulling it out since my ass had taken a firm grip on the toy. Once it came out a little bit, my ass pushed it all the way out. I could feel a flood of lube gush out of my ass and reached down to feel the gash that my hole was now.

Ralph asked if I wanted it again, and I said yes. He told Philip to insert it this time. More lube was applied, and Philip started to push. We needed to stop at one point so that I could take some poppers, but we got it in, with a little squirming around on my part to accommodate the enormity of the toy. Once it was in, we all took a moment to recover. My legs were well above the stirrups, and my ass was pointed upwards, letting the weight of the toy penetrate me. This felt fucking amazing! My ass had never been so filled.

Philip had me move down in the sling so that my ass was level with him sitting on the stool. He grabbed hold of the base of the dildo and started to twist it in my ass. Even though it is smooth, the feelings as it moved around inside my ass and colon were incredible. After a while, he started some small back-and-forth movements. The toy was sucked so deep inside me that some suction had developed to keep it in place. He slowly pulled it back before shoving it in me again. He was able to get a good rhythm going in my hole. Between the twisting and the back-and-forth motion, I was in a state of elation.

I looked down to see the intensity on Philip’s face as he tenderly fucked me with the Mare Maker. He, too, was in a blissful place. Ralph had taken up the filming duties, and I watched as he moved the phone’s camera from my ass to Philip’s face and then back to my ass. This would be a hot video to watch.

The toy had really expanded my ass. After a great session with it, Philip told me that he was going to remove it. I told him to take it slow since there was a suction effect inside me, keeping the toy in place. He slowly pulled the toy back, checking in with me periodically to ensure that I was OK. Once it got past the thickest part down towards the base, my ass helped to push it out.

Philip put down the dildo and started to gently massage my hole. Ralph moved in for a closeup of my gape and said, “I want to fist you now”. So, he handed Philip the phone and took a seat on the stool. He lubed up his hands and started to work around my hole.

After the Mare Maker, my ass was ready for his fist. It wasn’t long before he slipped his hand into me, filling my ass with his hairy paw. His fingers opened up inside me, and he explored the deepest parts of my ass. It felt great, and I took a hit of poppers to really enjoy his handiwork.

When he saw me snort the poppers, Ralph let out a groan and said, “Now, I’m really going to work over this pig hole”. He started a bigger back-and-forth motion, eventually pulling his hand all the way out before plunging back in. With each new entry, my hole opened more to accommodate him. The sling was swinging back and forth on its own as he pummeled my hole with his fist.

Then, he drove it in deep and stopped the motion of the sling. His hand was buried deep inside me. He was curling his fingers to make a fist while he still in my ass. The feeling was wonderful, and I asked him to pull back until my hole was stretched to its max. He said he’d do one better. I didn’t know what he had planned, but my ass was his to do with as he pleased.

He kept his hand inside me and started to circle my hole with the fingers of his other hand. He would slide them in alongside his arm and run them all around my hole. He started with two fingers but added more as he went along. Then, he pulled his hand all the way out and joined it up with his other hand. Philip dumped lube all over his hands and my gaping hole as Ralph worked to get both of his hands into my hole.

Even with all the lube and the earlier play, this was a serious stretch. Together, his hands were likely the biggest thing to ever go in my ass. He worked all his fingers in, then pulled back, then one hand went back in, then back to all of his fingers. He was going deeper with each entry, and it felt awesome.

Ralph looked up at me to see how I was doing. I slowly nodded my approval at him, and he went for it. My ass expanded to swallow both of his hands. The sensation was indescribable. The fullness and the sense of accomplishment had me in a blissful place. Ralph was only making small movements with his hands, but my ass was quaking in delight. Of course, my cock was dripping with precum and probably some piss. It had pooled up on my stomach and was dripping over the edge of my body. Luckily, the pads on the floor would soak it all up.

Philip leaned down to lick some of the fluid off my stomach. It was erotic to know that he was getting precum and piss in the mix. He had stopped filming to clean me up, so he quickly went back to it, getting a closeup of Ralph’s hands inside my ass. I knew that a still from this video was going on my profiles.

Ralph slowly extracted his hands from my ass. While my hole was gaping, my ass felt empty. Philip had the Mare Maker ready to slide in to fill it. I reached back to open my ass for it, and he drove it in. This time, there was no suction to battle since my ass was so wildly expanded. He fucked me with it, letting me feel the thickness and heft of it in my ass. I took some poppers, and Philip fucked me deep and hard with the toy, pulling it all the way out of my ass before sinking it back in. Thankfully, Ralph was recording all of this so that we could all watch it again in the future. This kind of play doesn’t happen often, and when it does, it needs to be remembered.

As I came down from the poppers rush, Philip extracted the Mare Maker completely and stared at my open hole. I reached down and used fingers from both hands to explore my gash and open it for him. He stuck a few fingers in around mine and said, “Fuck, it is so hot in there”. Truthfully, my ass felt like it was on fire. He dumped some lube in me, cooling things off, and prodded around my hole, never going deep but just appreciating the gaping maw that my ass had become.

After this, we all needed a break, so they helped me out of the sling, got me cleaned up, and then we headed back to the sofa to relax and drink some revitalizing fluids. I felt completely spent and satisfied, and they looked pretty damn happy too.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 6

Fucking hot play, thanks your story has me licking the cum off my fingers.  it is on bucket list to be slammed up and double fisted! The filled with chempiss and plugged while the chem are absorbed. Then thing get crazy.

😈

• Piggy 1

Chapter 6 – Philip’s turn

In Chapters 1 through 5, I tell about meeting up with Philip. He brought in his husband, Ralph. We’ve partied and played in all configurations. Philip had just fucked me with a huge dildo, and we were taking a much-needed break.

While we were sitting there, I couldn’t keep my hands off my hole. The gape was still present, and it was wild to think about what my ass had taken. I had all my fingers in my ass but couldn’t get my fist in. Ralph was stroking his cock and his hole, but he had more of a focus on his cock. Philip had laid back and was fingering his ass, opening it up with fingers from both hands.

Ralph got up and went into the playroom. He returned with a smaller version of the Mare Maker. It was lubed up, and he walked over to Philip and started to work it into his ass. It popped in quickly, and Philip started pulling it out and pushing it back in. He had a look on his face that said that he was just warming up.

I reached over and took control of the toy. Sliding it into him at different angles obviously produced different effects in his ass. We needed more lube, so I shoved it in and told him to hold it in place and get his ass in the sling.

We all walked into the playroom, and there, glistening on the stool was a lubed-up Gape Keeper. Ralph looked at me and said, “We’re not losing that gape!”, so I sat down on it, driving it into my well-used hole. It wasn’t huge, but true to its name, would keep me gaped. I had to spread my legs wider to accommodate the invader in my ass.

This time, it was going to be all about Philip. At some point in the session, he had removed the harness and put on an orange Cellblock 13 jockstrap. It looked great against his hairy body, and the straps framed his ass nicely. There was a huge wet spot on the front, whether precum, piss, or both remained to be seen.

I removed the Mare Maker from his ass and spread some lube around and into his hole. I held his hole open with two fingers to pour some lube deep in his ass. There would be more, deeper lube applications to come. After lubing the toy again, I drove it into his ass. He rode the toy for a while and then said, “I want something bigger”.

I looked over at Ralph, who was looking over the toys. He selected the Pegasus that had been used on his ass earlier in the night. Luckily, one of them had been cleaning the toys in the bathroom, so it just needed to be lubed up and put into Philip’s eager hole.

Before that, Ralph handed me the pipe and said, “We should get him really spun for this”. I lit the torch, melted the product, and took a deep hit. Leaving the dildo in his ass, I stood up to shotgun it to Philip and was reminded of the Gape Keeper in my ass. It was still embedded in me, and I felt shivers run through me with every step. When I bent down to share the cloud with Philip, Ralph reached down and smacked the toy in my ass. I then passed the pipe to him, and he shotgunned some clouds with Philip, too. He didn’t have a toy in his ass, so I just fingered his hole while he did it.

I sat down on the stool, moving the toy in my ass around to some new places. My goal was to keep it in me as long as possible.

Now, the Mare Maker came out, and Pegasus started its probing of Philip’s hole. I inserted the tip, like I did with Ralph earlier, and Philip’s ass sucked in a good portion of it. He probably pulled it in up to his second hole. We’d work on getting past that.

Philip asked if I would hold the Mare Maker still, and he would fuck himself on it by swinging the sling back and forth. This sounded great, so I used both hands to hold the toy steady while Philip started rocking the sling. One of the best things about a sling is that the bottom can often control the action, and that is what Philip was doing. I was merely the delivery mechanism for the dildo. He rode it for a while and then slowed down, eventually stopping and taking a hit of poppers. Then, he rode it hard. Ralph stood behind me with the phone to capture the action, but he also was additional support as Philip drove his body onto the toy.

Philip said that he wanted to be fisted. Ralph offered up his hairy paw, so I pulled out Pegasus and stood up from the stool, keeping the Gape Keeper in place in my ass, while Ralph sat down and lubed up his hands. I was the cameraman now and focused in on Philip’s hole. His hairy hole was pulsing in anticipation of the coming invasion.

Ralph did a test insertion of his four fingers and was satisfied that he could shove his fist in. He tucked in his thumb and did a slow insertion into Philip’s ass. I was glad that this entry would be in a video. He was quickly in about halfway to his elbow. Philip looked blissful, and Ralph started to fuck him with his fist.

Philip once again started to rock the sling back and forth, riding Ralph’s arm. Clearly, even though he was bottoming, he liked being in control. He was sliding back and forth, sometimes going so far back that Ralph’s hand came out of his ass. Ralph always lined up perfectly for the insertion on the return swing.

Philip stopped, and Ralph let his hand rest in Philip’s ass. Philip turned to me and said, “I want you in there next”. Ralph extracted his hand, and I went to sit down on the stool when Philip said, “No, I want you on the floor so I can ride your fist”. I asked him to take off the jock so we could watch his cock flop around while he rode my wrist. So, after lubing up my arm, I laid down on the floor with my arm pointed up, supported by my elbow on the floor. Philip used the sling stand as a support and crouched down to work his ass onto my hand. It took some maneuvering to get the right position, but once we got it, he sank his ass down onto my arm. His cock was glistening with precum, and I licked some of it off.

With my fist deep in his ass, he looked down at me and had Philip feed him some poppers. Then, he started the ride. He would move up and down on my arm, taking me deep with each down stroke. Inevitably, his ass would tighten up when he moved up, which felt great on my arm and probably felt amazing for him. I kept my hand in a duck position so that he could control the activity. His cock, and especially his low-hanging balls, were bouncing up and down as he rode me.

Ralph had been filming, but now he moved down to play with the Gape Keeper in my ass. He was twisting it around and vibrating it in me. At one point, he pulled it all the way out and added more lube before sliding it back in. Philip was riding my arm, and Ralph was working my ass, and I was in pig heaven. My legs were on Ralph’s shoulders so that he could get full access to my hole.

Philip was still sliding his ass up and down on my arm. His cock was flopping around as he rode me, and it would drip precum, which I tried to catch in my mouth. Even if I missed, having his precum smeared on my face and body was sexy and enticing.

Ralph pulled out the Gape Keeper and rubbed some more lube around and into my hole. It turns out that he also had the Mare Maker ready and inserted that into my ass. I had to shift position some to get it in, which caused a corresponding shift of my arm in Philip. Once we got settled, it was amazing.

Philip was fucking himself on my arm, and Ralph was fucking me with the huge toy. He couldn’t get deep strokes since I was lying on my back, but he was making my ass feel very happy.

Philip moved off my arm and laid down on the floor. He had his legs spread wide, showing off (and fingering) his hairy, gaping hole. It looked so sexy with the hair all matted down with lube. Then, Ralph took the Mare Maker out and inserted a smaller dildo into my ass. This was a double dildo. He tried to get the other end in his ass, but my ass kept swallowing more and more of the toy when he tried to push it into his ass. It was obvious that my ass was open and ready to take anything. Ralph had to get a good grip on the dildo to get it to stay in place and slide into his ass.

Now, Ralph and I were ass to ass. He’d push out the dildo, and I’d take it in. Then, I’d push out, and he’d take it in. Philip crouched between us and took hold of the toy. Now, he could slide it into each of our holes whenever he wanted. Of course, he could also go as deep as he wanted. His ass gaped open as he crouched between us, and I could see lube dripping out of it.

Philip said that he wanted to see how much of the double dildo I could take in my ass, so Ralph pulled away from the toy, leaving it inserted in me. Ralph grabbed the phone to record this, and Philip moved so that he was between my legs, which were now resting on his shoulders. He pulled it all the way out so that we could see how long the toy was when we watched the video and then started the insertion.

I had to shift a little to let it past my second hole, but Philip kept slowly pushing it into my ass. I jokingly said, “Don’t lose it in there!” and Philip replied, “I have to be careful because it’s almost all the way in.” I reached down and felt just an inch or two sticking out of my ass. I had no idea how long the dildo was, but it was obvious that most of it was inside me.

Philip fucked me with the toy for a bit, then removed it from my ass. It was an 18” long dildo, not very thick, but pretty fucking long. They agreed that about 16” was in my ass. Once it was out, Ralph had the Gape Keeper ready and inserted that. I laid back in tired bliss. Ralph came over and stuck his cock in my mouth, and asked, “Want some piss, pig?” I did, so he let it flow. There wasn’t much, and it tasted bitter from the chems, but it was highly erotic for me. It was break time for us all again. We pulled out the bed from the sofa in the other room and laid down on it. We rehydrated with something other than piss, then smoked some more, all while playing with each other’s cocks, balls, nipples, and the Gape Keeper in my ass.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 7 – Do you trust me?

In Chapters 1 through 6, I tell about meeting up with Philip. He and his husband have a great play space in the basement. We’ve smoked, fucked, rimmed, fisted, and a whole lot more. We’re just coming off a break and have gotten spun up again.

“Do you trust me?”, asked Ralph. Realistically, I was open to almost anything they wanted to do to me, so I said yes. Ralph reminded me that if things got too intense, the safe word was “tomato”.

Intrigued, he led me over to the armoire that had all the gear in it. First, he pulled out the Gape Keeper. Then, he put me in a leather harness, a chrome chastity cage, a leather vest, and leather wrist and ankle cuffs. He also grabbed something else before leading me over to the St Andrews cross. He and Philip attached my arms and legs to the cross, then restrained me further with the waist strap. My back and ass were facing them. The final object was a leather hood that they now slipped over my head. It had holes to breathe and talk, but the hood blocked my vision and limited my hearing.

They were stroking my body. I felt, and smelled, the coconut oil lotion again as it was spread across my back, ass, and legs. It felt soothing on my heated skin.

My ass was spread open, and the Gape Keeper was inserted again. It took more work to get it in after our break, but one of them shoved the poppers under my nose and snorting that helped get the toy locked into my ass.

Then, nothing.

No noise, no touches, no sight. They must have walked away.

I waited, growing more impatient and excited with each passing minute. I could flex my ass muscles on the toy inside me, making it move around a bit. My cock was leaking in the cage, but it couldn’t get hard.

Then I felt something cold on each side of my ass. A few more locations around my body also had this cold item attached to it. I had no idea what this was or what was going to happen. My excitement and anticipation grew.

“Get ready, pig”, a voice growled near my ear. “You’re gonna love this”.

A surge of electrical current moved across my ass. Next, my nipples were subjected to some electrical stimulation. The fuckers had attached electrodes to my body and were now giving me mild shocks. It didn’t hurt; it just kind of tingled. I was writhing on the cross and could feel the butt plug in my ass as I moved around. It was all new, erotic, and exhilarating.

I was fed a few more clouds, then felt someone playing with the Gape Keeper that was still in my ass. He would shake it and watch me react, sometimes with a current running through the electrodes to heighten the sensation. It was moved back and forth, taking ever longer strokes. It was pulled out and pushed back in repeatedly.

The plug was pulled out of my ass, and I could feel my cheeks being spread wide. My fuckhole must have been gaping and puffy with all the play. It was massaged and fingered, and then a thin, firm, and cold item was inserted. I felt a hand keeping the item in place when I heard, “You’re gonna fucking love this”.

An electric current shot through inside my ass. I groaned in ecstasy as the current moved through my sensitive ass muscles. I heard laughing and then sensed poppers nearby. I took a deep hit, and another surge hit me. Fuck, this was amazing! I was spun, flying from the poppers, and they were shooting current inside my ass. My cock was drooling now. I couldn’t move my arms or legs and was sensory deprived, too. All my attention was focused on my ass and the amazing sensations flowing through it.

They played with the e-stim for a while, making me moan and groan with pleasure. There had to be a puddle of cum that had flowed out of the chastity cage and onto the floor. I flexed my ass back as much as I possibly could, given the restraints, so that it was as available to them as possible. These were new sensations, and I knew I would explore this more.

The small plug was removed and replaced with a cock. It slid in easily, even though it wasn’t very hard. “I’m gonna load you up with some chempiss”. The flow started out slow but grew as his cock got more comfortable in my ass. When he was done, a larger plug was shoved in, but it was not the Gape Keeper. The other electrode patches were also removed. Then, my arms were released. The tension had built up in my muscles, so it took me a while to get them to move the way I wanted them to. Next, my legs were freed. Luckily, the waist strap was holding me up, and one of the guys had wrapped his arms around me from behind to support me. Once sensation was back in my legs, they released the waist strap. The guy was still holding me from behind, and his hairy chest on my back felt fantastic.

Last, the hood was pulled off, and a mouth locked onto my mouth. We kissed passionately as I readjusted to being able to use my senses.

They walked me over to the bed and had me lie down first. They propped pillows under my head and gave me a drink. It took a while for my normal senses to return, but when they did, I was excited. “You didn’t need the safe word”, Ralph commented. I replied, “That’s because I fucking loved it!”, and we all laughed. Of course, the chempiss in my ass was working on me too, keeping me ready for anything.

Philip pulled out a new toy and asked me, “Do you think you can take The Grip? It’s over 12” around, and it’s the fattest toy we have”. I checked it out. It’s a torpedo shape, not very long, but thick as hell at the base. It would be an extreme insertion, but I told them that I was up for it.

They both did a booty bump, and then I moved back to the sling. I still had the other butt plug in me, but Philip removed it when I got in the sling. He said that he didn’t think we should go right to The Grip but should do some more stretching first. My ass was in their hands, so I was good with that idea.

I had Ralph come up so that I could suck his cock. My cock was still caged. Philip started rubbing around my hole with his lubed hands, getting it ready for the huge toy. He inserted his fist, and my ass ate it up. He was in me deep, but we needed a good stretch right at my entrance, so he pulled back to expand my opening. It had to be well opened already but would need some more stretching to take the toy.

He'd pull out almost to his knuckles and then turn his hand, enlarging my hole in all directions. He kept applying more lube so that everything was slippery and ready. After a while doing this, he asked me if I was ready to try The Grip, and I said yes. He reminded me of the safe word if I needed him to stop. He also suggested that I stop sucking Ralph so that I could focus on relaxing my ass as much as possible. That also let Ralph get the phone to video the insertion.

Philip removed his hand from my ass and put the Gape Keeper in to keep things open while he lubed up The Grip. While the Gape Keeper was thick and really long, The Grip was shorter but even thicker.

Ralph crouched down so the camera was focused on my hole. Philip took out the Gape Keeper and started to insert The Grip. The first part went in easily, but this toy got thick fast! It wasn’t long until I was really feeling the stretch. Philip went slow, even taking the toy all the way out and stroking my hole to relax it. He put it back at my hole and slowly inserted it about halfway. I reached down to spread my ass as wide as it could go and wrapped my feet around the sling stand so that I could pull myself onto the toy. Bearing down and pulling myself onto the toy, I felt it pop past my sphincter, filling my ass completely.

It was fucking intense! This was the biggest stretch of my life. Philip let go of The Grip, and I released my feet to swing back to a normal sling position. Small movements were maximized by the giant in my ass. I did have to move my body down a little bit in the sling so that my legs were raised up more to make it feel the best it could.

Both Philip and Ralph were just staring at my hole. Plugged by this massive tool, it must have looked amazing. Ralph took a picture and showed it to me. That fucker was locked into my ass. My ass lips were expanded all around, and some hair was visible around the base. Flexing my ass made the toy move in my ass, and they enjoyed seeing it move inside me.

I decided to be daring and grabbed the poppers. I took a deep hit, and Ralph took the bottle from me. That was good because as soon as the poppers hit, I was gone. I reached down to feel the plug in my ass, circling my fingers around the base and my ass. I tapped the base, sending mini quakes up to my prostate. My caged cock was drooling, and I was in a sexual frenzy. Having these guys watching this only made it more erotic. They knew that I was a total ass pig, and they loved it as much as I did.

They both took a turn at playing with the toy in my ass. It could only be moved back and forth a little bit, but any movement was seismic. The Grip was so thick that anything that changed its position in my ass sent massive shock waves through my body. I took another long hit of poppers while Philip was playing with it, and he had it moving in larger motions than ever before.

Once down from the poppers rush, my concern was with removing this from my ass. My hole had contracted around the base, but the toy was wider before it got to the base. So, I’d need the thickest part to pass back through my hole. I asked Philip if he could start pulling it out, and he agreed. He grabbed the base and twisted it just a little to make sure everything was lubed. Ralph poured more lube around the stem. Philip reminded me, “tomato”, and started the removal. He had to take it slow, and there were a few times that I was tempted to say tomato, but I knew that it needed to come out.

The stretch was even more incredible than when it went in. My ass had adjusted to the diameter of the stem, and there was no taper from that to the widest part. Once we got past the widest part, my ass expelled the rest, along with a ton of lube. Philips's hands were covered in it, but he was smiling and laughing. It probably did look amazing when the plug flew out of my ass!

They both rubbed and caressed my brutalized hole, getting it to relax. I could tell that there was a serious gape going on and asked for another picture to be taken of it. Ralph took the pic and showed it to me. My ass was wide open, lips all puffy, and covered in lube and slime. My cock was still caged above my gaping hole. So fucking sexy!

Ralph took off the cock cage, and we all sort of collapsed where we were. For me, certainly, that had been an intense experience. For them to support and encourage me through it was a great gift that they had given. Seeing this level of intensity was exhausting for all of us, and Ralph suggested a longer break this time. They helped me out of the sling, we all got cleaned up in the big shower in the bathroom, and then we cuddled on the bed, with Ralph behind me and Philip in front of me. I even briefly drifted off to sleep.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10