Using the bottoms cum as lube

Japbtm

This happened a few years ago in SF. One of my rare top moods. A bottom pig I chatted with on bbrt was hosting in an empty apartment. He was blindfolded and ass up on the floor. He said I could do anything so I thought… hmm anything???? 

I started to stare at that beautiful pink hole…decided I’ll eat it and jerk him off at the same time. He was going nuts as I much suck and touché his hole. As I jerk him off, I used my spit and his ass juice as lube. He was so turn on, he wanted me to stop since he was about to cum and didn’t want to cum before getting fuck. I ignore him and kept it up. He came in such a loud  and spasm way, I thought he would pass out. 

I had a plan, I captured his cum in my right hand and successfully milked him. He was in position still so… I rub his cum on my raw nasty Asian dick and slip it in him. “Now it’s my turn.” He protested saying something about not being able to get fuck after cumming. I ignored him and went on saying “I’m Asian this shouldn’t be a problem.” I told him I’m using his own cum to fuck him with and boy was he tight and super warm. I came twice spilling my seed inside. “Shit, pig, you’re getting pregnant by me and your own seed.” 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 6
  • Haha 1

I had a fuck bud top who just loved when I’d stroke off my load and collect my cum to lube up his cock. I’d slide down his big cock using my cum and work his cock good. I had no trouble getting fucked and bred after shooting my load. He’d often make me have anal orgasms and I cum again usually a couple more times. One time I think I shot 8 loads in a session. 

• Like 3

Hooked up with this latino hottie boy last night. He couldn't host and neither could I, wound up fucking in his car. we were kissing and jerking like crazy and he admitted he wanted me to fuck him. Was kind of shocked as he had a REALLY big cock. Got him in position, and he wanted me to jerk him off, so I did and used his cum to lube up his ass and my cock. Love that he wanted me raw, didn't ask any questions, plunged in him and didn't stop until I blasted my first load in him and kept pumping and put the second one in too. He was super verbal the whole time, admitting he had a GF, shouldn't be letting me do this, but also telling me how good my cock felt and how bad he wanted my loads. After I loaded him he flipped me down and did the spit and stick, loading my ass.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I love fucking in any cum, but  I really love when it's the load of the man I'm fucking.  With the guy I'm thinking of, I tend to fuck the cum out of him, smear his seed on my dick and fuck until it's my turn to cum, always deep in his guts.  We both love for me to felch our mingled loads and snowball it to each other.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

While there are several variations on this theme, it's one of my favorites too.  In the darkroom of my favorite fuckjoint, the bottoms are always on their hands and knees on the fuck-bench, with numerous Cocks rutting/Breeding their Holes.  Often there's just not room enough to kneel down and get my mouth on their spermholes (it's pitch-black in there), but in the orgy room, there's enough light so other guys don't trip on me.  Occasionally some other guy will kneel down next to me if there's room to, wanting to snowball the loads - which, of course, only adds to the thrill.

There's not much I don't love about the darkrooms, but eating a well-loaded Hole before rutting in it is my very, very favorite. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2