A Magical Conversion into a cumslut

rduckv

This was the result of his own behavior. Neil messed with someone with magical powers. He begged me to come over and fill his ass with cum. He was cute and I was happy to do it and excited for it. But I got there and he said I had to use a condom. I was disappointed but agreed and did it. But then as soon as we were done he took the condom and played with my load and ate some of it and jacked himself off with my load. So I knew he was a [banned word] who loved cum.

So the next time he asked for me to come fuck him I turned him down. He kept asking day after day till he was begging to be filled. He told me he wanted to feel his stomach swollen from so much cum. So I finally agreed to it and made him promise that I could fill his gut with sperm. He agreed. So i got there and we start going and right as I am about to fuck him he tells me I have to wear a condom. I told him fine. But I told him if I have to do that he has to make out with a box of condoms, licking each and ever wrapper like it was a cock giving him life. He looked at me weird but he was so horny he didn't care. He did it. Completing the spell I put on the economy box of condoms. I angry fucked that boy so hard with that condom I hoped it would break but yet again it didn't. Again he took the condom and tasted the cum. Rubbed it all around his puffy sore hole and then jacked off with the cum. He wanted it but wouldn't let himself enjoy it. Luckily enough for me I now had 32 magical condoms. 

The next day I went and fucked one of me regulars that always makes me use condoms. I wore one of the magical condoms and fucked the shit out of the dude. I was way too turned on. I felt the tingling that told me I was about to blast and I did. But the condom never filled. Jet after jet just disappeared, but I knew it was appearing in Neil's ass. No matter where he was he would suddenly feel a cock in his ass and then be filled with my jizz. I wondered if he would text me. About an hour later I got a text, asking to fuck. I told him no, I had already blown my load and wasn't looking at the moment. He told me he was super horny and felt like he could take a load now. And I just giggled because I knew he had. I did this for a few more days and each time he would message me. Finally I told him if he wanted me to fuck him he would have to prove he would take my load in his ass by showing me a load in his ass already. He said he wasn't that much of a slut. But he was horny. So I decided to try something and gave out another 5 of the condoms to some friends. Turns out we all got laid that weekend. Neil messaged me and said it felt like he got fucked all weekend and his ass was lubing itself and ready to be fucked. I just smirked and told him when he shows me dripping cum out his slut hole I will fuck him again. Apparently he let a few guys blow in him that weekend because he tried to Send me pics of his hole leaking but either they shot deep or he lost the loads before he got video or pics. So I gave out the rest of the condoms and told the people that got them that I need then to be fucking or jacking off into the condoms between 7 and 8 that night and I agreed to hook up with Neil between 730 and 830. Talk about a full gut and a well fucked boy with sex on the brain. I got the video of the 1st few loads leaking out when i arrived, and i fucked it. But it got stuffed full by the 20 something loads of other men as I was finally fucking bare in this hole. It was amazing to feel his hole keep getting more sloppy.  He was groaning in uncomfortable ecstasy as I made sloppy strokes till I blasted in the newest cum-slut in town. Now to figure out if i should tell him, or just enjoy his need for cum in his hole without it magically appearing.

• Like 6