Does "liberal" still actually mean nice? Are leftists still claiming to be the "nice" ones and conservatives are "mean" or what?

harrysmith26

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

Granted. It also shows how things have changed; back then, the rich and powerful wanted to keep the vote for themselves. Now they're happy to share it with the Great Unwashed Morons as long as they're white and (mostly) Southern.

And of course keeping Citizens United in place....

1 hour ago, KEVORKIANKEVORKIAN said:

so I may not be American but my parents both think Trump's an "idiot" etc, but both of them have been in hospital for being too stupid to wash themselves (in my mother's case it was life-saving and she needed major surgery)

I bet Joe Biden doesnt wash his hands after using the toilet too, that dumbass white trash piece of shit.

Sorry, that made me burst out laughing...  🙂

Does it even matter anymore "Liberal" vs "Conservative"  Shoot the Rs don't even have a platform to publish- just a vague "whatever the orange jeezus says".  

This is more like rooting for sports teams than how our government is managed.  Utter BS

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Moderators
15 hours ago, PozBearWI said:

Does it even matter anymore "Liberal" vs "Conservative"  Shoot the Rs don't even have a platform to publish- just a vague "whatever the orange jeezus says".  

This is more like rooting for sports teams than how our government is managed.  Utter BS

You must have had your curmudgeon pills this morning...

I feel your pain. Perhaps both of us would do better to focus on getting laid. Or failing that, getting off? My, how my standards are slipping!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

You must have had your curmudgeon pills this morning...

I feel your pain. Perhaps both of us would do better to focus on getting laid. Or failing that, getting off? My, how my standards are slipping!

There is that....  🙂  It would be a pleasure to flip fuck with you.