Only interested in preloaded ass

Davidc

These days if I’m on line my first question is are you already loaded.

Thats why I love Sauna - i slip a couple of fingers in a bottom in dark rooms , the smell of another tops load in a bottom is such an aprodisiac.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 2

I've been advertising on Grindr that I've got a load or two in me and been quite successful in getting more tops over to add more. They love it they seem to come sniffing like dogs and it's like something primal takes over and they really try to get their load as deep as possible, like they're trying to be the one that knocks me up. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

I've long been of the opinion, that if someone asks if there are loads in the hole before he is balls deep in the hole he isn't going to fuck. I frequently ask bottoms, but not before I'm in them. I frequently get asked when I'm hoping to bottom, but unless he has already penetrated me, there is no right answer, he never intended to fuck you anyway.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, barefucker44 said:

I love sliding into a sloppy hole, it is a bonus, but not necessary.  But if I had a choice between a btm that was loaded up and one who wasnt,, I'd go for the loaded hole.

That’s so hot! Where were you today when I had a load in me and was craving a second?

• Piggy 1

23 hours ago, Davidc said:

These days if I’m on line my first question is are you already loaded.

Thats why I love Sauna - i slip a couple of fingers in a bottom in dark rooms , the smell of another tops load in a bottom is such an aprodisiac.

Let me know if you're coming to Brighton at any stage. I'm normally at the sauna on a Sunday for naked day and I'm always up for loads.

Never really been a preloaded fuck, but met an old fb got breed and I had been chatting on grinder with a guy who prefers preloaded. Managed to get him turned up and was walking out to in 10 min with another load from anon.

Love knowing was just a hole for him to cum in. 

Nothing hotter than a preloaded partner. I fantasize about being with a partner at a group session - we each get fucked by multiple cocks until we're covered and filled with loads. Then we return together and share it all. Even better with an audience!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

16 hours ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

I’m still pretty new at offering a pre-loaded hole. But the most recent time I did over the summer at the park, the second guy recoiled and said “that was rude”. 

he doesn't know what he is missing.  cum is the best lube and feels so good to fuck a loaded hole. Love fucking ass and breeding.  Sometimes I tag team a bud with other dads etc.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

As a verse guy I love fucking a preloaded hole for all the reasons others have mentioned above love adding my load.  As a bottom I find most guys prefer a pre loaded  hole  but that's not always the case besides someone has to be the first.

• Upvote 1