Real World Question?

HossGa

I've been locked up in prison for almost 8 years now. I've got 4 more years to go. Maybe 2 on good behavior.  Prison changes a person. So my question is.  How has things changed in the ways of hooking up for sex in the free world? Also I need yalls  opinion on if I'm going to have any trouble finding hookups when I get out?   I mean is anybody going to want a muscled up tattooed ex con ?   Prison sex is alot more aggressive!  Well anyway.  Here's some pics .  Let me know your opinions.  Thanks guys!  20231014_200536.thumb.jpg.03e11db52fba531c0cb13eb4a6409ef3.jpg20231014_195850.thumb.jpg.248eb416d382756f6c17fda8bea46a3e.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4

2 minutes ago, HossGa said:

I've been locked up in prison for almost 8 years now. I've got 4 more years to go. Maybe 2 on good behavior.  Prison changes a person. So my question is.  How has things changed in the ways of hooking up for sex in the free world? Also I need yalls  opinion on if I'm going to have any trouble finding hookups when I get out?   I mean is anybody going to want a muscled up tattooed ex con ?   Prison sex is alot more aggressive!  Well anyway.  Here's some pics .  Let me know your opinions.  Thanks guys!  

You won't have any trouble at all sir. You could always come fuck me. You don't have to worry about being gentle either. You can fuck me like your prison bitch, except with no pesky guards interrupting. So when I start to cry or you make me scream, it won't ruin your good time. It'll just make your cock harder as you're forcing it inside me.

To answer your questions, sex is pretty easy to come by. Everybody's on apps on their phone. Hookups are at the press of a button. Now the quality of the hookup is another thing. Sex is readily available, good sex harder to find. A lot of talk with no backing it up, not a lot of follow-through, a lot of flakes out there.

Who wouldn't want you? You're hot as fuck. You can pin me down and fuck me any day sir20231224_133348.png.564c637c8fdc50cf82f868a20af1a1f0.png

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/25/2023 at 5:26 AM, HossGa said:

I've been locked up in prison for almost 8 years now. I've got 4 more years to go. Maybe 2 on good behavior.  Prison changes a person. So my question is.  How has things changed in the ways of hooking up for sex in the free world? Also I need yalls  opinion on if I'm going to have any trouble finding hookups when I get out?   I mean is anybody going to want a muscled up tattooed ex con ?   Prison sex is alot more aggressive!  Well anyway.  Here's some pics .  Let me know your opinions.  Thanks guys!  20231014_200536.thumb.jpg.03e11db52fba531c0cb13eb4a6409ef3.jpg20231014_195850.thumb.jpg.248eb416d382756f6c17fda8bea46a3e.jpg

you might be a muscled up tattooed ex con, you'll do just fine if you are not a lazy, rural, poor, banjo-playing, racist, 

• Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, satanpig666 said:

you might be a muscled up tattooed ex con, you'll do just fine if you are not a lazy, rural, poor, banjo-playing, racist, 

There’s nothing wrong with being poor (around 12% of Americans live in poverty, and very few want to) or rural (one person out of five in America lives in an area considered rural), and the banjo is a noble instrument. Just don’t be a lazy racist. Or a socioeconomic bigot.

Once you’ve done your time your debt to society is paid. What really matters about a man isn’t what he’s done, but what he does next.

As far as I’m concerned, you have the same right and privilege to my cunt as every other man, and should you ever encounter me when you get out, you can use it as you please.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 12/24/2023 at 7:26 PM, HossGa said:

damn hot hunk

• Like 1

Your appearance is nothing but a benefit. Your insanely hot, but I've always been drawn to bald men. 

Being honest, you might find some guys acting hesitant because of you having been in prison. As said before, you've served your time. Now, you're journeying out as a new man. Some men may not consider that. They're probably not the kinda guys worth fucking. 

Use the apps. Prepare for occasional disappointment. That much is what we're already dealing with. I'm sure you'll be a hit at certain bars. 

But seriously, you're fucking hot, man. 

@HossGaI have a friend who was in prison for the same thing as you. My sense is that like him, you truly regret what you did. Life when you get out won't be easy especially at first as there will be many people who will hold your past against you. However, like it has been for my friend, it will get better with time.

Believe me there will be lots of guys who will be attracted to you as you're fucking hot. Depending on how you relate to them individually, you can share or hide your past. Not everyone needs to know everything. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

Your appearance is nothing but a benefit. Your insanely hot, but I've always been drawn to bald men. 

Being honest, you might find some guys acting hesitant because of you having been in prison. As said before, you've served your time. Now, you're journeying out as a new man. Some men may not consider that. They're probably not the kinda guys worth fucking. 

Use the apps. Prepare for occasional disappointment. That much is what we're already dealing with. I'm sure you'll be a hit at certain bars. 

But seriously, you're fucking hot, man. 

Thank you!  I'm just ready to have my pick of guys . 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, myDNA4u said:

@HossGaI have a friend who was in prison for the same thing as you. My sense is that like him, you truly regret what you did. Life when you get out won't be easy especially at first as there will be many people who will hold your past against you. However, like it has been for my friend, it will get better with time.

Believe me there will be lots of guys who will be attracted to you as you're fucking hot. Depending on how you relate to them individually, you can share or hide your past. Not everyone needs to know everything. 

Thank you!   That's one thing about me i never hide anything and I'm never ashamed of anything I do.  A lot of guys in prison are ashamed of being gay or bi sexual.  I'm not by no means!  After doing more than 8 years now all of the staff and the other prisoners in the system no I'm openly gay.  And damn proud!  There is a misconception in prison that being g gay makes you weak. Then there me!  I'm openly gay and I have won 6 Prison Strongman Comps!  

• Like 5