Real World Question?

HossGa

25 minutes ago, Willing said:

As big as he is and can fuck me with a big dick who cares and make me his bitch who cares. 😵

But anyway,  you'll be fine outside,  guys will be dropping their panties for you. Sex is more cummon   and random now daze😵

• Like 1

On 1/22/2024 at 1:37 AM, satanpig666 said:

you might be a muscled up tattooed ex con, you'll do just fine if you are not a lazy, rural, poor, banjo-playing, racist, 

Bet there's a monster banjo inside those shorts 😵

Lol.  Thanks guys.  I come from a Upper middle class family with a great education and Very hard work ethic taught to me by my parents. Before I had my wreck and was sentenced to prison. I was a Heavy Equipment Operator for 25 years . For a large Forestry Operation . At the time of my wreck I was celebrating my partnership in the company. I Started out when this company was new and was giving the opportunity to buy into the company.  I still own a share in the company.  So to answer your question I'm not a banjo , skin head racist.  One of the guys I've been with for more than 3 years now is a young black guy that I care for very much!   I never judge people for anything. Because you never know what has happened in there life for them to be like they are.   And if y'all want to know what's in those shorts.  Well its 6.5 full hard and thick.  Not to impressive!  But the cum loads are out of this world!! They look like a horse snezzed when I cum!     Thick, Pearl white, and super Hot!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 7

7 minutes ago, HossGa said:

But the cum loads are out of this world!! They look like a horse snezzed when I cum! Thick, Pearl white, and super Hot!

Just the thing to tell a raw bottom with a powerful impregnation kink. 😈🍆🍑💦💦💦

• Piggy 1

On 3/16/2024 at 6:40 PM, HossGa said:

And if y'all want to know what's in those shorts.  Well its 6.5 full hard and thick.  Not to impressive!  But the cum loads are out of this world!! They look like a horse snezzed when I cum!     Thick, Pearl white, and super Hot!

Your cock does sound impressive. Your cum loads sound god-like. I've already said that I think your hot. I don't think there's a man actually worth fucking that wouldn't want you. If they can't look beyond this section of your life, then they don't deserve your time. If they think you're the stereotype, they aren't worth a second thought. 

On the day you get out, I think you'll have a line of BZ men ready to have you! 

31 minutes ago, Heir2012 said:

Your cock does sound impressive. Your cum loads sound god-like. I've already said that I think your hot. I don't think there's a man actually worth fucking that wouldn't want you. If they can't look beyond this section of your life, then they don't deserve your time. If they think you're the stereotype, they aren't worth a second thought. 

On the day you get out, I think you'll have a line of BZ men ready to have you! 

Fuck I hope so!   I fucked twice yesterday . And today I only got a blow job. The bottom I fucked yesterday said he's sore and would only blow me and tease me with his well used hole. That I fucked yesterday.   He did let me cum 4 more times on his sore ass.  I get so fucking mad and want to fight because I don't have enough ass in here to keep me satisfied!   Can't Fucking Wait To Get Out Of Prison!  Please tell me there plenty of guys out there!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Can't Fucking Wait To Get Out Of Prison!  Please tell me there plenty of guys out there!

Most of us are desperate for tops who like to fuck. I don't think you'll have any problems.

Fuck I hope so!   I fucked twice yesterday . And today I only got a blow job. The bottom I fucked yesterday said he's sore and would only blow me and tease me with his well used hole. That I fucked yesterday.   He did let me cum 4 more times on his sore ass.  I get so fucking mad and want to fight because I don't have enough ass in here to keep me satisfied!   Can't Fucking Wait To Get Out Of Prison!  Please tell me there plenty of guys out there!

There are plenty. You've got your choice. Pick the right website or app and you'll find yourself constantly inside someone's ass blowing your load. Use what you have. You'll get more ass than you can handle. 

4 minutes ago, Heir2012 said:

There are plenty. You've got your choice. Pick the right website or app and you'll find yourself constantly inside someone's ass blowing your load. Use what you have. You'll get more ass than you can handle. 

Thanks guys.  I needed to here that. Its fucking hard being locked up for almost 9 years now.  This site and you guys really helps me keep in touch with what's going on in the world as far as my lifestyle.  There's not many men in prison I can talk to about my sexual turn ons and my life style.  They all try to be tuff and straight!  What ever the fuck that is?   Lol.   One day maybe this week . I'll write a topic on the Shit that goes on in Prison.  If y'all want to hear it?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, HossGa said:

Thanks guys.  I needed to here that. Its fucking hard being locked up for almost 9 years now.  This site and you guys really helps me keep in touch with what's going on in the world as far as my lifestyle.  There's not many men in prison I can talk to about my sexual turn ons and my life style.  They all try to be tuff and straight!  What ever the fuck that is?   Lol.   One day maybe this week . I'll write a topic on the Shit that goes on in Prison.  If y'all want to hear it?

Love to hear about it man.

• Upvote 1

On 3/17/2024 at 10:00 PM, HossGa said:

One day maybe this week . I'll write a topic on the Shit that goes on in Prison.  If y'all want to hear it?

Have you considered writing a book about it? It's not a new topic in publishing at this point (see Orange is the New Black). But it's worth seeing if a literary agent is interested in it, when you get out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, verslut said:

Have you considered writing a book about it? It's not a new topic in publishing at this point (see Orange is the New Black). But it's worth seeing if a literary agent is interested in it, when you get out.

Just make sure you've got a spin. What makes your experience unique. Could be an interesting idea. 

On 12/24/2023 at 1:26 PM, HossGa said:

I've been locked up in prison for almost 8 years now. I've got 4 more years to go. Maybe 2 on good behavior.  Prison changes a person. So my question is.  How has things changed in the ways of hooking up for sex in the free world? Also I need yalls  opinion on if I'm going to have any trouble finding hookups when I get out?   I mean is anybody going to want a muscled up tattooed ex con ?   Prison sex is alot more aggressive!  Well anyway.  Here's some pics .  Let me know your opinions.  Thanks guys!  20231014_200536.thumb.jpg.03e11db52fba531c0cb13eb4a6409ef3.jpg20231014_195850.thumb.jpg.248eb416d382756f6c17fda8bea46a3e.jpg

I would love to be your bottom! You can be as aggressive as you want!