Happy New Year! What are your plans for 2024?

BritishCumdump

Hey fellow pigs. 2023 has been a weird one for me as I've been too busy to be the pig I've wanted to be and some of my goals weren't met. I'm hoping in 2024 to achieve far more. Let's hear your piggy hopes and pledges for the new year. 

Mine are: 

- Take over 100 anonymous blindfolded loads (not a high goal but being realistic) 

- Get double penetrated and fisted more often. 

- Get gangfucked regularly. 

- Stretch my hole to a wider than 11" circumference (currently at 10" max)

- Complete Locktober again. 

- Spend a full week with my hole plugged and my dick locked in chastity including sleeping. 

Anyone in the North East of England that wants to help me out with any of the above, get in touch with me! 

Let's hear yours! Have a great new year! 

• Piggy 3

More groups, more traveling on sex vacations, more hooking up with random strangers, more promiscuity, barebacking and more BREEDING! Bring on a slutty 2024 😉

• Like 4

Train my partner's hole to take my hand... 

Maybe open our couple? Not certain about this but never excluded. 

Modify my mother's vacation house, now mine, removing everything from the past and maybe build a sex room in the cellar. Lots of inspirations even from here! 

• Piggy 1

My biggest goal is to get my gym routine back in check. I want to get.back to 6 days a week. After pulling a back muscle getting out of my car in 2017 it's been really hard to get back on the ride. Especially after the pandemic. 

My second goal is really to start getting piggy again. I haven't been nearly as piggy as I was pre-pandemic. 

• Upvote 3

It sounds a bit sad and desperate, but I just really want to keep being a whore for daddy, and hope it continues through 2024.

I'm not stupid enough to make it anymore than it is, but the last 6 months have been like a new lease of life, and I feel valued as well as used and I'm loving it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, WillingRawVerse said:

Let's see. These are all doable.

Take at least 100 anonymous loads

Be double penetrated

Only bottom in a gangbang

Bred by a Trans

These are awesome goals! Double penetration is so goooood

8 hours ago, BritishCumdump said:

These are awesome goals! Double penetration is so goooood

The largest cock I've taken I'm not sure. But after practicing with a 7, 8, 9, then finally almost a complete 10. My hole just won't stretch enough to fully get past the thickest part to take it all. I know I can handle the depth, but I need to get this fat 10-hole slayer all the way in my hole. Once I can do that fairly comfortably, easy work-up ability.

The last time my hole was as wide open as it could get was when I first tried T and G, combined with 420 and poppers. It was then when I was 100% relaxed and in complete just use me as you wish for as long as you wish. And he did. But the fucker couldn't get it up after taking too much T and G. But he did play, eat, suck, and spit into my hole for the next 3.5 hours.

I want to feel like that right before I'm DP'd and take both loads at the same time balls deep in my cum hole. I think then and only then will I be able to cum and squirt hands-free just from having my hole overstimulated while I'm blazed out of my mind.

Any tips to prepare for my first DP?