2024 Load Count

I went to the sauna and was fucked a couple of times. Both guys made noises as if they shot their loads, but my hole felt only slightly "moist" after one of them. I wasn't sure if it was just lube. On that basis, I'm going to realistically say I'm still on zero. 

On 1/16/2024 at 9:31 AM, EuRawBull said:

Slow start to the year in the first few days... about 6 loads, but then it picked up. I got load #24 three days ago. Now, that I'm back home, will go out tonight and do a cum-run: start at Reds at 8, move to Zoo at 10, go to Factory at midnight, and finish at Construction at 2 am. Will see where this goes !

How many did you get?

32 minutes ago, Leatherman667 said:

How many did you get?

@Leatherman667 was a slow run 😞 I only got 8. I'm doing the milk run again tonight. 

The trouble with counting is that I have to rely on the top to tell me if he did cum or not. After the fourth or fifth load, it is difficult to tell if the top unloaded or just faked it. But, if I am in a fuckbox, and once a top  finishes and the next one gets right in, I can't tell if I should count the load or not....

Do you know of a more reliable method to count the loads other than feeling the cock spasms? Or the twitches in tops face if i can see it?

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Good week - im up to 13 with a loaded Dominican today. Poor guy needed help, i gave him a little cash, He bent me over the car seat and slipped a solid load into me.. I just like helping the homeless..

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

12 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

@Leatherman667 was a slow run 😞 I only got 8. I'm doing the milk run again tonight. 

The trouble with counting is that I have to rely on the top to tell me if he did cum or not. After the fourth or fifth load, it is difficult to tell if the top unloaded or just faked it. But, if I am in a fuckbox, and once a top  finishes and the next one gets right in, I can't tell if I should count the load or not....

Do you know of a more reliable method to count the loads other than feeling the cock spasms? Or the twitches in tops face if i can see it?

I normally run my finger over my hole, as soon as the guy pulls out. You can normally feel the load starting to ooze out. If it's one after the other, as you mention, that's obviously not as easy.

16 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

No. Besides him telling you he’d cum in you, don’t know another way. 8 is not bad. I’d count that as a good night. 

I'm at 0 given and 0 taken, I've been busy with work, and was not even able to find a ready and willing bottom at the bathhouse here in Portland in the time I alotted to the task on my 2 trips to date. I'm stressed and horny wishing I could blow off some steam/cum, but have come to the conclusion Im better off waiting until I go to LA in a week and a half, and Palm Springs the week after, rather than put myself through the frustration of trying locally and then hooking up to find they only do things that i consider foreplay.

Edited by NWUSHorny

38 loads down my throat until now. And it is a huge number for me!

Thats because I locked myself last November and it has been an amazing experience! I didn't cum since the day I locked myself. It has had enormous consequences for my shamelessness. I recommend this to every faggot looking for more cock! Even if you are not into chastity, you should try it some time! Been focused on cock and sperm ever since. The sexual frustration makes you do stuff you would not do without. I've been sucking the ugliest guys ever and I loved it! 

I'm slowly turning into the 'high performance faggot' I have always dreamed of becoming. From now on: It feels like home having strangers cock pump sperm down my throat. I was made for quick cumdumps at the rest areas. I wil stay locked until... ever.

The bus I take home from work has a busstop at one of the biggest rest areas for trucks along the highway in my country. Not a cruising spot at all and that means a lot of straight guys. The parking space is huge. Hundreds of trucks! It even has a bridge over the highway to be able to walk from the parking area on one side of the highway to the parking area at the other side of the highway. 

Since I have been locked, I got off the bus at that rest area every day to check for cock needing service. I've found cock to suck every day since the 1 of januari. It is like winning the sperm lottery! Living a dream at the moment. It is hard work and not glamorous at al but I realize that I am a very, very lucky faggot to have this opportunity at the rest area. Some days I keep sucking cock till dawn. My throat turns into this fuckable cunt after a couple of cock. I do not need to know whose semen is pumped down my throat. All loads are welcome.

Now that I am performing so well as a cocksucking faggot I have decided to keep a 'sperm logbook' this year. I made an Excel sheet with a calendar where I can document the amount of loads I took each day. Using the Excel formulas I can now see the average number of loads per day, per month and per year. Just monotoring my cum intake throughout the year. I wonder what the grand total will be this first year of being locked. With the sperm logbook I can even see how many liters of semen I swallowed. I've set a minimum at 550 sperm loads for myself this year. To low? I'm still on schedule 😉

Edited by CumdumpAmsterdam
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

37 minutes ago, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

Thats because I locked myself last November and it has been an amazing experience! I didn't cum since the day I locked myself. It has had enormous consequences for my shamelessness. I recommend this to every faggot looking for more cock! Even if you are not into chastity, you should try it some time! Been focused on cock and sperm ever since. The sexual frustration makes you do stuff you would not do without. I've been sucking the ugliest guys ever and I loved it! 

I'm slowly turning into the 'high performance faggot' I have always dreamed of becoming. From now on: It feels like home having strangers cock pump sperm down my throat. I was made for quick cumdumps at the rest areas. I wil stay locked until... ever.

The bus I take home from work has a busstop at one of the biggest rest areas for trucks along the highway in my country. Not a cruising spot at all and that means a lot of straight guys. The parking space is huge. Hundreds of trucks! It even has a bridge over the highway to be able to walk from the parking area on one side of the highway to the parking area at the other side of the highway. 

Since I have been locked, I got off the bus at that rest area every day to check for cock needing service. I've found cock to suck every day since the 1 of januari. It is like winning the sperm lottery! Living a dream at the moment. It is hard work and not glamorous at al but I realize that I am a very, very lucky faggot to have this opportunity at the rest area. Some days I keep sucking cock till dawn. My throat turns into this fuckable cunt after a couple of cock. I do not need to know whose semen is pumped down my throat. All loads are welcome.

Now that I am performing so well as a cocksucking faggot I have decided to keep a 'sperm logbook' this year. I made an Excel sheet with a calendar where I can document the amount of loads I took each day. Using the Excel formulas I can now see the average number of loads per day, per month and per year. Just monotoring my cum intake throughout the year. I wonder what the grand total will be this first year of being locked. With the sperm logbook I can even see how many liters of semen I swallowed. I've set a minimum at 550 sperm loads for myself this year. To low? I'm still on schedule 😉

Bravo! You are an inspiration to us all. Wish I lived near there and could become a no-load-refused dump. Loved reading your post. Thank you and keep that logbook going!

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

My whole life, I’ve made a habit of not cummimg for long periods of time to keep myself in a mood of transcendental horniness. You’re absolutely right about the shamelessness. I’m usually ready to drop to my knees anywhere, in front of almost anyone. And I love having guys watch. They recognize me later and smile. When I’m not sucking cock, I talk about it with like-minded guys. Love hearing sleazy stories about load counts, having them show me photos on their phone of their faces covered in cum (we all have photos like that), getting the bartender hard with dirty talk, going to the restroom to suck off a guy I otherwise might not normally feel much attraction to but I just need to pig out. 
When I do cum, I always try to feed the hungry. Let’s be good to one another and not waste our loads. 

• Piggy 1