2024 Load Count

Last Weekend outdoor in cruising area in the woods: walking in gear (leatherpants and bomberjacket) with written "fuck me" on the back of jacket with chalk.
Got fucked and breeded by a stranger in jeans. First i sucked hin und afterwards he fucked me raw and shooted in me. He recorded it with his smartphone (i recognized later). He walked away with the words "you will get a famous net-slut"

June update...

After the marathon Pride week of May, things slowed down to a trickle. But this was expected: second half of May and June are pretty much dead periods for me. It does allow my hole to return to more anatomically recognisable form 😉 

Nevertheless, I thought I'd post an update seeing how we're almost halfway through the year. As I mentioned in my earlier posts I get my fix of loads mainly in the sex clubs and even after all these years of fucking and collecting loads, I still can't tell for sure who's nutted inside or not. Because of that, I will be very conservative and count (approximately) only the ones where the tops go loud, trembling, shivering, spasming, or other physical signs that they reached the end. 

And as it stands right now, I believe I am around the 520-550 mark. Let's make it 520. or I should say 521 because I love when one of the bartenders from my fave sex clubs sneaks in the dark room and fills me up. He's got a pretty recognisably large cock and his verbal repertoire is unmistakeable. I know it's him (obviously the voice is a dead give away) because he also fucks like a maniac and just before cumming he pushes my head into sucking another man's cock and holds the poppers to my nose. Thank you mister! 

So here you have it boys... 521 loads for now. Not too shabby, eh?

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

June update...

After the marathon Pride week of May, things slowed down to a trickle. But this was expected: second half of May and June are pretty much dead periods for me. It does allow my hole to return to more anatomically recognisable form 😉 

Nevertheless, I thought I'd post an update seeing how we're almost halfway through the year. As I mentioned in my earlier posts I get my fix of loads mainly in the sex clubs and even after all these years of fucking and collecting loads, I still can't tell for sure who's nutted inside or not. Because of that, I will be very conservative and count (approximately) only the ones where the tops go loud, trembling, shivering, spasming, or other physical signs that they reached the end. 

And as it stands right now, I believe I am around the 520-550 mark. Let's make it 520. or I should say 521 because I love when one of the bartenders from my fave sex clubs sneaks in the dark room and fills me up. He's got a pretty recognisably large cock and his verbal repertoire is unmistakeable. I know it's him (obviously the voice is a dead give away) because he also fucks like a maniac and just before cumming he pushes my head into sucking another man's cock and holds the poppers to my nose. Thank you mister! 

So here you have it boys... 521 loads for now. Not too shabby, eh?

Fucking amazing!

It's interesting that you say you still can't tell who's loaded you. I base it on hearing heavy breathing, maybe some grunting, faster fucking at the end and, of course, running my finger over my hole after the guy has pulled out, but obviously other factors make it more difficult to tell. I'm glad it's not just me. As for your load count, I'm so fucking jealous.  

I posted the other day on a different thread about where I got/gave my last load. 

I was out of action for a while, but I'm back on track. YTD fuck count is 59 and load count is 24. Priority is now improving the fuck/load ratio. I think I need a hotel cumdump session.

• Piggy 1

I’ve taken 29 loads in my ass so far this year. As it’s still early June I’m on track to equal my record total for last year of 62 loads. I’ve taken 2 loads in my mouth, last year I took 4 so tracking very similar.

I only deposited 3 loads into guys’ asses and 2 into mouths which is par for the course in last few years, unlike 2019 when I loaded other guys’ asses 28 times. Although I’m a true versatile topping as much as bottoming when I fuck, when it comes to breeding I seem mainly to be a bottom.