Best place on the planet for a bottom to find tops

btmdad

8 hours ago, btmdad said:

If you were in the position  to go anywhere,  any city or country.  As a bottom where would you go to find the most tops wanting to fuck?

#1 Cairo, Egypt. There has to be at least 100 tops for any bottom out there.

#2 Doha, Qatar. Oddly enough, one of the places where bottoms thrive

#3 Berlin, Germany. Third on my list, but there's a top for every bottom out there. If you can't get fucked in Berlin, it's time to go into priesthood

#4 Gran Canaria, Spain. Always a top ready to unload

#5 Beirut, Lebanon. Half of male population is a little gay, and of course, tops

#6 Frankfurt, Germany. Never disappoints. 

#7 Paris, France. Best Arab city in the world. And they grow them big out there!

#8 Montreal, Canada. Maybe it's French that makes them tops?

#9 Tirana, Albania. Such a beautiful collection of tops. mostly young though

#10 Buenos Aires, Argentina. The most handsome, preciously groomed, big dicked, lots of cum producing tops. 

And my list in reverse order, meaning places with least amount of tops, in the meaning that bottoms have very little chances of getting fucked, other than by the occasional top:

#1 entire PNW (from Vancouver, Canada down to San Fran) - it's dead out there. If you find a top, cherish him, nurture him, protect him LOL

#2 Most places in Africa (other than Egypt, you may score on a few BBC but don't expect too many; it's rather dry out there)

#3 Scandinavian countries (again, you may score two or three sweet encounters, but that's about it. A lot of talk, but no walk)

#4 Australia (unless you are 22 -24, max 25) and have a body to die for, you won't find too many tops. Ocassionally, you will find some hairy Greek guy who wants to fuck, but then they will ask for condoms, prep, insurance, blessing from the church, etc.)

#5 most of Asia, other than Middle East (sure you will find tops, but most would be tourists and not locals)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, EuRawBull said:

#3 Berlin, Germany. Third on my list, but there's a top for every bottom out there. If you can't get fucked in Berlin, it's time to go into priesthood

#4 Gran Canaria, Spain. Always a top ready to unload

#5 Beirut, Lebanon. Half of male population is a little gay, and of course, tops

#6 Frankfurt, Germany. Never disappoints. 

#7 Paris, France. Best Arab city in the world. And they grow them big out there!

#8 Montreal, Canada. Maybe it's French that makes them tops?

#9 Tirana, Albania. Such a beautiful collection of tops. mostly young though

#10 Buenos Aires, Argentina. The most handsome, preciously groomed, big dicked, lots of cum producing tops. 

And my list in reverse order, meaning places with least amount of tops, in the meaning that bottoms have very little chances of getting fucked, other than by the occasional top:

#1 entire PNW (from Vancouver, Canada down to San Fran) - it's dead out there. If you find a top, cherish him, nurture him, protect him LOL

#2 Most places in Africa (other than Egypt, you may score on a few BBC but don't expect too many; it's rather dry out there)

#3 Scandinavian countries (again, you may score two or three sweet encounters, but that's about it. A lot of talk, but no walk)

#4 Australia (unless you are 22 -24, max 25) and have a body to die for, you won't find too many tops. Ocassionally, you will find some hairy Greek guy who wants to fuck, but then they will ask for condoms, prep, insurance, blessing from the church, etc.)

#5 most of Asia, other than Middle East (sure you will find tops, but most would be tourists and not locals)

Thank you for sharing! I’ll plan my trips accordingly. Not surprised to see many Middle Eastern countries in your list. They usually have a ratio of 4:1 male to female. I bet that’s why there’s so many tops and why two guys holding hands is normal. 

I would add that in the US the Northeast is similar to the PNW which is mostly bottoms. There’s 5 bottoms per top and the one self-identifying “top” is most likely looking to get bred as well. Is so bad, I’m afraid they will turn me straight.

10 hours ago, btmdad said:

If you were in the position  to go anywhere,  any city or country.  As a bottom where would you go to find the most tops wanting to fuck?

I would definitely look a San Fran but, I would head to London or Berlin & get abit of culture while you pick up your stream of hot cocks, fists & piss. Have fun. 

1 hour ago, EuRawBull said:

It makes sense because I think that in many non-Western countries bottoming is thought as a woman's role so many men stay away from it.

I once read that during the AIDS epidemic Brazil had to change the prevention strategy and instead of referring to "gay men" they started using "men who have sex with men" because a man was considered gay only if he bottomed.

And how could I possibly forget! Somewhere between Berlin and Gran Canaria I would place Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paolo. In Sao Paolo you will get a bit more upmarket tops but in Rio I know of no bottom who didn't get at least a load a day. There is actually a joke going around saying that Jesus's hands (the statue on the mound) will go down if there is a bottom who can't get fucked in Rio LOL 

8 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

As a fully versatile man, it's not just a shortage of bottoms, it is a shortage of men into to fucking in any position.Gays here think they know at least 1001 ways to have great gay sex that does not involve anyone even touching an icky dick.

8 hours ago, LatinoCumdump4u said:

I would add that in the US the Northeast is similar to the PNW which is mostly bottoms. There’s 5 bottoms per top and the one self-identifying “top” is most likely looking to get bred as well. Is so bad, I’m afraid they will turn me straight.

The PNW isn't accepting of versatile men, I frequently get told I need to pick a position by bottoms, that I can't be versatile. The reality is there are very few guys that fuck in either position, plus most guys have so many inhibitions and restrictions that even when they do let themselves have sex it isn't much fun.

It does seem, NWUSHorny, that you need to get outta Dodge as soon as you can. 

A well-rounded, talented man, erudite, versatile, loving both T and b, is too precious to waste on an unappreciative population.  

• Like 2

I have said this here before and its still my opinion.  Its more about location and the amount of guys in that area.  College cities are great places to get cock. Young horny guys after they strike out at the bars are willing to fuck almost anything.  I honestly get the same amount of tops in Portland as I do in slc and phx. The variety is better in phx but the numbers are the same. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, slaveboi said:

I have said this here before and its still my opinion.  Its more about location and the amount of guys in that area.  College cities are great places to get cock. Young horny guys after they strike out at the bars are willing to fuck almost anything.  I honestly get the same amount of tops in Portland as I do in slc and phx. The variety is better in phx but the numbers are the same. 

Ironically, I've always done quite well finding like minded Mormon pigs to rut with in SLC, and I have worked in SLC for extended periods of time. It has never been good for me in PDX and I've lived here since 2007. Maybe someday I will figure out why my hooking up style is completely incompatible with the PNW. It is equally incompatible in PDX,  SEA, YYJ and YVR. 

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

Ironically, I've always done quite well finding like minded Mormon pigs to rut with in SLC

I don't mean to offend any religious guys, but  - - - the sillier some of the propaganda is, the easier it is to reject, and hear the siren call of wanton raw sex. 

The notion of gold dishes buried somewhere in the mountains out East (I think?), or the holes sewn in the undies of the husbands - supposedly to make access to the balls easier for the "spirit-babies" constantly circling the earth, waiting for a pair of cojones to sneak into (and thus increase the population) is just begging to be laughed out of court.  

On 1/6/2024 at 9:41 PM, EuRawBull said:

@EuRawBull, thanks for this list!

I'm not sure I agree with your assessment of Australia. My experience in the capital cities is that there’s a reasonable balance of tops and bottoms. Of course, lots of bottoms would like a higher ratio of tops, but it seems to work out. 

As for condoms, good luck finding one in Australia nowadays!

• 1 month later...

In many respects, it is very accurate. The loss of leather clubs like the Jacaroos & the likes of Club 80 have all left a vacuum. This was a very difficult period but the pandemic lock downs meant the total collapse of Melbournes masculine, raw sex environment. Post pandemic bars remain (Twinkie atmosphere), as do vanilla saunas. To find any heavy, raw, old style, primal BB fucking haunts, is like finding a needle in dozens of hay stacks. After many years away 1998 - 2023, due to Cancer & ensuing treatments, side affects & their treatments, I have finally started exploring various websites after becoming hungry for my dirty, whoring pig sex of the 80's & 90's. Even poz sex is not easy to come by. I just want toys, cocks, fists, piss & cum to be flooding my cunt, the way it was meant to be filled. .