21yo...I reached my 2023 goal...road to 2024's 1750 loads.

Marcos21

I want to thank you all for the support you showed me.

I managed to get to my 2023's loads goal of 500 (got to 531, which was about 100 per month on avg, from when i began to be a cumdump), and now I'm already working towards my 1750 loads goal for this year.

What can iI say? I have never been more horny and happy than now. After yesterday's pump and dump which resulted in 39 loads... 2024 loads count is already at 81.

I asked my Master to have an ever more strict control over my liberties to make sure that I observe my cumdump's duties :).

IMG_1048.thumb.jpg.1bb643fb6757b3aef7ef60ee37b05fee.jpg

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 13

• 2 weeks later...

That is so fucking hot that as young boy you already know your place as a cum dump. There will be legions of men, particularly Daddies lining up to breed your ass. Take them all kid, you're gunna take dozens of pints of sperm up your ass. How often does your master breed you?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! That's so mature of you that you already know you are a cumdump this young. I wish you the best luck on achieving your 2024 goal.

I'm curious to know for how long have you been a cumdump and how many years have you been sexually active?

Ty to everybody.

Well I started to be sexually active at 14...I was super horny but also very shy.

When I turned 18, I contacted my Master for the first time, knowing he was on my city and knowing he's well known, asking to be turned into a complete whore.

The last 3 years have been more about progressive training, submissive behavior, fisting, chastity, sexual starvation to drive my desire higher and progressively BB loads.

I turned officially into a cumdump last october.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 3