The right jockstrap

Bbrawfuck

Going to Gran Canaria in April without the husband (we're open) and looking for a couple of good jockstrap to take. Gained a bit of weight and more heary now. Shorts I'm (UK) XXL. Want to make it easier to take those lovely loads.

• Like 1

Check out the international jock site on their jockstrap page. They have a bunch of different brands. If you're going to be in a dark room i would pick a brighter color jockstrap so everyone can easily see your ass is open and ready.  White or yellow or orange.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.internationaljock.com/underwear/jockstraps.html

Edited by BigDirtyBear
  • Like 2

My advice would be to avoid "fashion" styles. Stick to regulation jocks. You can't beat traditional white but I also think military green or yellow are fukkin hot. Also wear it for a few days before so it's well seasoned with your sweat and pheromones. Good luck hunting for cock buddy.  [think before following links] https://prompthero.com/ai-models/jockstrap-download

• Piggy 1

15 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

My advice would be to avoid "fashion" styles. Stick to regulation jocks. You can't beat traditional white but I also think military green or yellow are fukkin hot. Also wear it for a few days before so it's well seasoned with your sweat and pheromones. Good luck hunting for cock buddy.  [think before following links] [think before following links] https://prompthero.com/ai-models/jockstrap-download

Also, the classic "white" gets stained which many men, including me, find attractive. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

21 hours ago, BigDirtyBear said:

Check out the international jock site on their jockstrap page. They have a bunch of different brands. If you're going to be in a dark room i would pick a brighter color jockstrap so everyone can easily see your ass is open and ready.  White or yellow or orange.

[think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.internationaljock.com/underwear/jockstraps.html

Some attractive jocks on that page, but damn, unless it was all leather I’s never pay that kind of prices

8 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

Also, the classic "white" gets stained which many men, including me, find attractive. 

Fuck yeah, a sweat and cum stained jock looks and smells amazing. If I'm with a man with a sweated/stained jock I love to bury my face in his crotch and take a deep breath.I like wearing well used jocks too.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I like jockstraps. Mostly the old-fashioned white ones. In many parts of Europe, white jocks go for the bottoms, whilst black ones go for vers guys. This is not a set in stone rule, but rather an unsanctioned yet one. (Same goes for the socks: black for tops, white for bottoms). However, at the end of the day, you wear what makes you feel good. I would stay away from the coloured ones if you are not familiar with the colour code. For instance, if you are wearing a yellow one, a lot of tops will assume you are into drinking piss. If you are wearing a red one, fisting is assumed. There are also some fine nuances such as white elastic band or black one. I think it's safe to assume that in the heat of the moment and darkness of the room, one will not pay much attention to more subtle details.

Also, orange one... The original meaning was that 'anything goes'. However, these days, I see more people wearing orange ones with the meaning of 'into chems'; especially the fluorescent orange ones from Breedwell. 

But, at the end of the day, an ass up on the slut bench or in the sling, doesn't leave much room for interpretation 🙂 

Happy fucks my friends!

• Like 2

For me, I prefer to go “old-school” and use SafeTGard… either the basic or swimmer style.  Colors will vary depending on mood or maybe signal a preference. For more serious scenes then we go with black leather, neoprene or rubber ones though yellow trim can be thrown in.

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Jockstraps are a huge turn on for me - love wearing them and it is true a more old fashioned one or trunk style are big turn one but as someone said after awhile 😈they need to come off nothing beats being completely naked while fucking .