Caged cock for cumdump or not?

3eelzebub

I’m a top.

My views on chastity have evolved over time. 

There are some beginner fags who want to go right into chastity. They want to use it as a crutch to demonstrate their submissiveness. 

Real bottoms know that the sub service attitude and hunger for a top’s load comes from within. It’s in your heart. 

A real fag has that service desire baked into the cake. A true sub bottom knows that there is only one cock that matters: his breeder’s cock. 

if you have that service desire and you want to use chastity to enhance the natural drive you have within you to service men and take our loads? Good. Do chastity. 

if you don’t have that fag desire in your heart, chastity cannot teach that. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/1/2024 at 9:06 AM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

There’s no long term effect. It’ll temporarily be “smaller’ over time but it’s not going to truly be smaller as it’s just more inside you than anything.

it does feel anazing when you get used to it....and mentally it's crazy hot experience

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, yunghungtop said:

I’m a top.

There are some beginner fags who want to go right into chastity. They want to use it as a crutch to demonstrate their submissiveness. 

Real bottoms know that the sub service attitude and hunger for a top’s load comes from within. It’s in your heart. 

A real fag has that service desire baked into the cake. A true sub bottom knows that there is only one cock that matters: his breeder’s cock. 

if you have that service desire and you want to use chastity to enhance the natural drive you have within you to service men and take our loads? Good. Do chastity. 

Yeah, a true sub bottom’s dick is totally superfluous, the sole purpose of his holes and body are to give pleasure to the alpha top the way the top wants to take his pleasure.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, yunghungtop said:

I’m a top.

i agree and submit.

As a top … I like the idea of locking a sub in chastity… But, conversely to what the bottoms on this thread seem to be looking for.. I would unlock my bottom during sex-not that he would be allowed to touch himself- but I like seeing a bottom rock hard when he is getting fucked … bonus points if he cums hands free while getting fucked … but whether he does or doesn’t- he gets locked up again after the fuck - so I know he can’t play with himself 

hopefully keeping him horny so that he is begging to get fucked again 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, onlyraw said:

As a top … I like the idea of locking a sub in chastity… But, conversely to what the bottoms on this thread seem to be looking for.. I would unlock my bottom during sex-not that he would be allowed to touch himself- but I like seeing a bottom rock hard when he is getting fucked … bonus points if he cums hands free while getting fucked … but whether he does or doesn’t- he gets locked up again after the fuck - so I know he can’t play with himself 

hopefully keeping him horny so that he is begging to get fucked again 

that's all i need and glad for it

On 3/6/2024 at 5:25 AM, yunghungtop said:

I’m a top.

Yes, a true sub bottom (a “faggot”) is born one and chastity isn’t needed but it definitely makes it real easy to spot us.

• 1 month later...

I never used to cage myself when I was getting fucked, but I've found that doing so makes it clear that I don't want my cock played with.

I've also started using Emla cream on my cock before locking it away. The effect of having a caged cock that is entirely numb is perfect. There's no distraction and I get to focus entirely on my hole.

PXL_20231118_190736033-01.thumb.jpeg.1b963c6c96a24dfae26d0d93e0884f9b.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1