Cumdump Jobs?

Does anyone know of which jobs or type of jobs would align well with a cumdump lifestyle?

I don’t mean actual sex work. I mean jobs that would make it easier to take more loads, perhaps during breaks or after work, and/or that would allow me to find more potential Tops. I‘ve heard working in a cheap motel might be a good idea. Or working at a sex shop, but I don’t know where I could find jobs like that. I really want to integrate my cumdump lifestyle into all aspects of my life, and I feel like working gets in the way of taking loads more than anything. I dread going to work precisely because I’m always thinking it could be time I could be taking loads. I figure if I must work, I might as well work somewhere that at least allows me to maximize my load count and be the best cumdump I can be given the circumstances. Where might I find those types of jobs? Does anyone currently work somewhere that is convenient for a cumdump lifestyle? I really would appreciate anyone’s help or insights. 😊

• Like 5

I do tech support from home and have been able to take loads when it's a slow day.

One of the guys I hook up with does some sort of sales. He said that he likes it because he can swing by and drop loads in guys while he's on his way to client meetings.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Everopen said:

Adult bookstore with video booths. Bathhouse, Uber driver, be my live-in houseboi 

You are spot on with Uber driver. I did Uber for about a year and some nights, if it was slow, and I was parked waiting for a ride, I would turn on Sniffies and Grindr. Many times this would be in a town not near where I live so it would be fresh picks of men who also have not seen my profile yet. Being a top, I would get a bunch of messages right after signing on and 9/10 that I went on the apps, I was breeding some horny slut within 30 mins. 

Yes, Uber is a great way to get out of your neighborhood and find some fresh dudes.

• Like 4

Any work from home job as long as you can host. 2022 was my piggiest year because I was living alone and working remotely. Got really into sucking cock through a homemade gloryhole. Normal days was at least 2-3 cocks. My record was 15 in one day/night. Also bred plenty of guys that would come through. If I didn’t have a work meeting scheduled I was looking for guys to play with.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

12 hours ago, VersatileBreeder said:

You are spot on with Uber driver. I did Uber for about a year and some nights, if it was slow, and I was parked waiting for a ride, I would turn on Sniffies and Grindr. Many times this would be in a town not near where I live so it would be fresh picks of men who also have not seen my profile yet. Being a top, I would get a bunch of messages right after signing on and 9/10 that I went on the apps, I was breeding some horny slut within 30 mins. 

Yes, Uber is a great way to get out of your neighborhood and find some fresh dudes.

Fuck yeah luv getn pumped with anon Uber driver alpha nut

• Piggy 2