Is 5×5" cock too small?

TsJul69

It all about how the top will engage with you, I met tops with nice size dick but they are terrible at fucking.and then there are some guys who are not so blessed with size can really deliver a good breeding session with me. 

It their energy, chemistry that really do it for me. 

• Like 1

Realistically I'm average size as are -- by definition -- most guys you'll meet given a large enough population size but no-one's complained about that yet. If there's chemistry it'll work for me, if not - it won't for both or all parties so to say.

A 5.5" is at the lower end of what I consider an average dick. It can appear at it's true size if you've got a slim built body. More weight you add to the body, the same dick will look smaller than it is. A 5.5" dick on a 5'5 guy is average looking. The same dick on a 6'2 guy starts looking smallish. 

It also depends on how you measure it. Many here are honest about the size of their dicks, but we can also be a little bit more indulgent with rounding up. A true 5.5" dick is normal, average and no issues.  However, if a top's dick is more like 4" rather than 5", then a little more consideration needs to be given.

After years of bottoming, I can find satisfaction in almost any size of the top's dick, provided that he can keep it hard and there is chemistry. However, dicks below 5" require certain positions and body matching which means both the top and the bottom need to work to make it happen. With a dick over 7 (real) inches, the thrusts and the movements can be deeper and easier to work with.  Although to be fair I met overweight men with a large dicks but because of their body shape they couldn't make use of all inches. 

All in all, a 5" dick (which is about 14 cm) is a decent size which should please pretty much every self-respecting bottom.

On 2/14/2024 at 9:31 PM, TsJul69 said:

I know that the average cock size is 5.5", but be honest, is it enough to satisfy a bottom? Personally, I don't mind 5 inchers but always prefer cocks over 6.5. 

To a great extent it must really be the action that makes it

To me, a Man has two "cocks,"  His inner cock and His physical Cock. The one that matters the most to me is His inner Cock. His need/desire to penetrate, fuck, orgasm, inseminate are all a part of His Cock, His inner Cock drives His physical Cock, and can make all the difference in the world.

On 2/14/2024 at 3:31 PM, TsJul69 said:

I know that the average cock size is 5.5", but be honest, is it enough to satisfy a bottom? Personally, I don't mind 5 inchers but always prefer cocks over 6.5. 

I prefer 6.5 to 8. I'm not a size queen but I need to feel something 💋

• Like 2

No, 5.5 inches isn’t too small to be satisfying for me. My husband is maybe a semi-thick 6 inches at most, but we’ve never measured his manhood. I prefer the emotional aspect of sex over the physical size of a man’s penis.

I’m on the taller side at 6’2”, but have about a 5 inch cock. Largish balls that make me look bigger than my manhood really is. Now if I start behind my balls and measure forward, then I can be a good 7 inches, but that’s cheating. Then again , I never use my cock in my marriage.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2024 at 9:02 AM, partying.hard said:

I learned a long time ago that a guy with a small/average cock can throw a wickedly great fuck.  And some guys with big dicks have no idea what they were doing.

I agree - as a total bottom it is cock and seed that make me tick.

Ozpig nailed it. I've only been fucked twice, but there is so much more to getting laid than size. Is your man a talker, moaner? Does he kiss you as he slams you? Does he engage all his senses? Does he deliver a good load? Do you feel his balls slapping against you ass? 

• Like 1